Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,748 members, 7,809,860 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:08 PM

Here Is The Video Of Fulani Couple Celebrating Plateau Massacre - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Here Is The Video Of Fulani Couple Celebrating Plateau Massacre (4382 Views)

Plateau Massacre: Buhari Orders Military To Kill Illegal Weapon Holders / Miyetti Allah Calls For Establishment Of Fulani Vigilantes In South East / Plateau Massacre: Shehu Sani Attacks Buhari-led Govt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Here Is The Video Of Fulani Couple Celebrating Plateau Massacre by BAILMONEY: 11:10pm On Jun 25, 2018
Re: Here Is The Video Of Fulani Couple Celebrating Plateau Massacre by BAILMONEY: 11:11pm On Jun 25, 2018
TRYING TO UPLOAD THE VIDEO
Re: Here Is The Video Of Fulani Couple Celebrating Plateau Massacre by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jun 25, 2018
We are waiting
Re: Here Is The Video Of Fulani Couple Celebrating Plateau Massacre by Mayorchama(m): 11:13pm On Jun 25, 2018
BAILMONEY:
TRYING TO UPLOAD THE VIDEO

1 Share

Re: Here Is The Video Of Fulani Couple Celebrating Plateau Massacre by BAILMONEY: 11:17pm On Jun 25, 2018
@C_Oranye kindly watch the video on this guy TL on twitter. I'm having issues with my networksad

Re: Here Is The Video Of Fulani Couple Celebrating Plateau Massacre by debaj10: 11:22pm On Jun 25, 2018
BAILMONEY:
@C_Oranye kindly watch the video on this guy TL on twitter. I'm having issues with my networksad
anden?!
op, beta stop dis nonsense!
free Fulani pipu o!
Islam for all, 2023!

1 Like

Re: Here Is The Video Of Fulani Couple Celebrating Plateau Massacre by BAILMONEY: 11:22pm On Jun 25, 2018
PurplePatch:
We are waiting
@c_oranye on twitter
Re: Here Is The Video Of Fulani Couple Celebrating Plateau Massacre by uba1991: 11:24pm On Jun 25, 2018
useless animal fake news

1 Like

Re: Here Is The Video Of Fulani Couple Celebrating Plateau Massacre by BAILMONEY: 11:35pm On Jun 25, 2018
uba1991:
useless animal fake news
USBA IS THAT YOUgrin
Re: Here Is The Video Of Fulani Couple Celebrating Plateau Massacre by uba1991: 11:59pm On Jun 25, 2018
BAILMONEY:
USBA IS THAT YOUgrin
iam not usba. iam uba from plateau state, if u care to know
Re: Here Is The Video Of Fulani Couple Celebrating Plateau Massacre by SalamRushdie: 12:08am On Jun 26, 2018
I have seen the video and I don't think it's related to the plateau killings in any way..it just shows a group of Fulani couples dancing with one of the ladies slinging an AK47 across her neck .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jtL5l7vIUMw

1 Like

Re: Here Is The Video Of Fulani Couple Celebrating Plateau Massacre by BAILMONEY: 12:09am On Jun 26, 2018
uba1991:
iam not usba. iam uba from plateau state, if u care to know
USBA I THINK SAY NA ONLY TERRORIST YOU BEsad WHEN YOU TURN TO LAND GRABBERshocked

4 Likes

Re: Here Is The Video Of Fulani Couple Celebrating Plateau Massacre by Truthcat: 12:22am On Jun 26, 2018
So much for a victory dance. It's a shame Nigerians allow them to kill at will. Is this the people our elders want us to be sharing the same country with?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Here Is The Video Of Fulani Couple Celebrating Plateau Massacre by GMBuhari: 5:08am On Jun 26, 2018
heheheheh

People go to youtube and type fulani celebrations

they see wedding videos , they call it FULANI Jubilating, i was even expecting to see an older version , maybe the ones they uploaded in 2010 and claim it's Fulani herdsmen celebrating

Awon alayee baje grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Here Is The Video Of Fulani Couple Celebrating Plateau Massacre by Firefire(m): 5:26am On Jun 26, 2018
[s]
GMBuhari:
heheheheh

they see wedding videos , they call it FULANI Jubilating, i was even expecting to see an older version , maybe the ones they uploaded in 2010 and claim it's Fulani herdsmen celebrating

[/s]

Only potential terrorists cum trainee suicide bombers still support this fraudulent government.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Here Is The Video Of Fulani Couple Celebrating Plateau Massacre by GMBuhari: 5:33am On Jun 26, 2018
I would have believed you , but you never really wanted that man in Government did you ? SO ANYTHING he does is never enough for you

But then your vote counts as 5% no matter how much hell you raise online ... Your opinion will never count, take that your village and tell them i said so
Firefire:
[s][/s]

Only potential terrorists cum trainee suicide bombers still support this fraudulent government.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Here Is The Video Of Fulani Couple Celebrating Plateau Massacre by yashedabai(m): 5:59am On Jun 26, 2018
Truthcat:
So much for a victory dance. It's a shame Nigerians allow them to kill at will. Is this the people our elders want us to be sharing the same country with?

Very pathetic, that your brain cannot differentiate fake and genuine information shared on d cyber space...

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Here Is The Video Of Fulani Couple Celebrating Plateau Massacre by CSTR1003: 6:31am On Jun 26, 2018
GMBuhari:
I would have believed you , but you never really wanted that man in Government did you ? SO ANYTHING he does is never enough for you

But then your vote counts as 5% no matter how much hell you raise online ... Your opinion will never count, take that your village and tell them i said so
This 5% you illiterates keep talking about is funny.

Buhari only won by an excess of 2 million votes at the height of his popularity.
The 95% was given to the PDP.

Buhari better win in 2019, else all of you unscrupulous scumbags here will leave nairaland given the kind of online bombardment most of you will face.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Here Is The Video Of Fulani Couple Celebrating Plateau Massacre by GMBuhari: 6:57am On Jun 26, 2018
You want to sit here and lecture me about statistics ?

Lol, 5% of your votes went to APC , 95 went to PDP that stats may be true , but then Apart from Online warriors who see nothing but hate , Buhari has gained more POPULARITY

In the North those who didn't , cant or won't vote have changed their mind

The mind boggling revelations of fraud perpetrated by PDP and their candidate is also a factor , it's not black and white my brother is rainbow and series of colors ...... Use your sense

If Buhari wins in 2019 , You think Pro-APC members won't bash you ??

I bashed barcanista when his projections and alliance to PDP got bleeped up , he was a popular most respected writer , decamped last minute
when editing comments wasn't enough he had to close his profile ...

We will remain Loyal to Buhari's administration , at least for Second term, then i'll personally vote for Sowore if he stops being over confident and starts speaking like a presidential candidate should

CSTR1003:

This 5% you illiterates keep talking about is funny.

Buhari only won by an excess of 2 million votes at the height of his popularity.
The 95% was given to the PDP.

Buhari better win in 2019, else all of you unscrupulous scumbags here will leave nairaland given the kind of online bombardment most of you will face.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Here Is The Video Of Fulani Couple Celebrating Plateau Massacre by Tarzan360(m): 7:22am On Jun 26, 2018
Why is ak47 so rampant in the north and the ig give other in the south to everyone to summit his firearms to the nearest police stations

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Here Is The Video Of Fulani Couple Celebrating Plateau Massacre by blazhykowskyi(m): 7:40am On Jun 26, 2018
Wawa Igbo thread. This op is a fake abakaliki Igbo.
Re: Here Is The Video Of Fulani Couple Celebrating Plateau Massacre by Nobody: 8:19am On Jun 26, 2018
Fake
Re: Here Is The Video Of Fulani Couple Celebrating Plateau Massacre by ise82(m): 8:24am On Jun 26, 2018
God will save us oo
Re: Here Is The Video Of Fulani Couple Celebrating Plateau Massacre by dtruthful: 8:36am On Jun 26, 2018
may God save us
Re: Here Is The Video Of Fulani Couple Celebrating Plateau Massacre by dtruthful: 8:45am On Jun 26, 2018
let's pray for our dear country
Re: Here Is The Video Of Fulani Couple Celebrating Plateau Massacre by Hisduchess(f): 9:34am On Jun 26, 2018
debaj10:
anden?!
op, beta stop dis nonsense!
free Fulani pipu o!
Islam for all, 2023!

God no go gree that one.amen.make una continue una head hitting we ain't interested
Re: Here Is The Video Of Fulani Couple Celebrating Plateau Massacre by AroleOduduwa(m): 9:47am On Jun 26, 2018
GMBuhari:
heheheheh

You behave inhumanly, I don’t believe the message behind the video but that doesn’t mean what the herdsmen are doing is good, they will be worse than Boko Haram in few years time. Let me guess, you’re not bothered because all that matters to you is Pres. Buhari
Re: Here Is The Video Of Fulani Couple Celebrating Plateau Massacre by Truthcat: 2:35pm On Jun 30, 2018
When you are born a Maalu nothing else will make sense to you. Which is fake, the video or your brain?
yashedabai:

Very pathetic, that your brain cannot differentiate fake and genuine information shared on d cyber space...

(1) (2) (Reply)

So The Mass Defection, Is Just 15 Senators? Laughable / These Monikers Promoting Tribalism,ethnic Bigotry Should Stop Or Risk Been Ban / Pls Clarify- Is Kwara State A Yoruba Or Hausa State?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.