Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,210 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:24 AM

Kwankwaso In Ekiti State, Meets Fayose, Endorses Eleka For Governor - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kwankwaso In Ekiti State, Meets Fayose, Endorses Eleka For Governor (26618 Views)

Peter Obi Meets Fayose In Lagos (pictures) / Fayose Endorses Kolade Eleka For Ekiti South Senatorial Seat / 2019:gov. Tambuwal Meets Fayose And Pdp Delegates In The State(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kwankwaso In Ekiti State, Meets Fayose, Endorses Eleka For Governor by BAILMONEY: 12:02am On Jun 26, 2018
SAI KWANKWASIYYAgrin

11 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso In Ekiti State, Meets Fayose, Endorses Eleka For Governor by BAILMONEY: 12:05am On Jun 26, 2018
SOURCEgrin

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso In Ekiti State, Meets Fayose, Endorses Eleka For Governor by Tonnexy: 12:06am On Jun 26, 2018
APC is dead and buried. You cannot be normal and still surport APC, is either you are mad or dead

88 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Kwankwaso In Ekiti State, Meets Fayose, Endorses Eleka For Governor by ALMUSTAQIM(m): 12:14am On Jun 26, 2018
APC HAS JUST WON THE EKITI GOVERNORSHIP
GOD BLESS FAYEMI
APC! PROGRESS!

64 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Kwankwaso In Ekiti State, Meets Fayose, Endorses Eleka For Governor by BAILMONEY: 12:17am On Jun 26, 2018
ALMUSTAQIM:
APC HAS JUST WON THE EKITI GOVERNORSHIP

GOD BLESS FAYEMI

APC! PROGRESS!
AQIM MEANS ALQAEDA IN THE ISLAMIC MAGREB AND THAT MAKES YOU A TERRORIST

157 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Kwankwaso In Ekiti State, Meets Fayose, Endorses Eleka For Governor by fallout87: 12:19am On Jun 26, 2018
Things are moving.

Over to you Sokoto....

2 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso In Ekiti State, Meets Fayose, Endorses Eleka For Governor by casualobserver1: 12:22am On Jun 26, 2018
I have still not been able to figure out Kwankwaso game plan. With this he is showing that he openly has one leg inside PDP, but Buhari and Ganduje are waiting for him in Kano.

The Senate seat he has now is no more secure because they might rig him out. PDP presidentia ticket is not sure for him because Atiku and Dankwambo will gather him there.

So where is the way forward?

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kwankwaso In Ekiti State, Meets Fayose, Endorses Eleka For Governor by yarimo(m): 12:36am On Jun 26, 2018
Ha ha hi hi 1000 of KWANKWASO can't stop APC from winning EKITI state govornorship election grin grin

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kwankwaso In Ekiti State, Meets Fayose, Endorses Eleka For Governor by xcommando(m): 12:40am On Jun 26, 2018
casualobserver1:
I have still not been able to figure out Kwankwaso game plan. With this he is showing that he openly has one leg inside PDP, but Buhari and Ganduje are waiting for him in Kano.

The Senate seat he has now is no more secure because they might rig him out. PDP presidentia ticket is not sure for him because Atiku and Dankwambo will gather him there.

So where is the way forward?

He has drawn is master plan too. He said, he knows he won't get the senatorial ticket but neither BUHARI nor Gaduje will win kano vote for presidential and gubernatorial election respectively.He is affiliating with Shekarue to bring Ganduje down

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso In Ekiti State, Meets Fayose, Endorses Eleka For Governor by buhariguy(m): 12:42am On Jun 26, 2018
Will kwakwaso vote,
How will he persuade the good of ekiti to someone that don't have a single infrastructure to boast of for 8yrs.

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kwankwaso In Ekiti State, Meets Fayose, Endorses Eleka For Governor by casualobserver1: 1:21am On Jun 26, 2018
xcommando:

He has drawn is master plan too. He said, he knows he won't get the senatorial ticket but neither BUHARI nor Gaduje will win kano vote for presidential and gubernatorial election respectively.He is affiliating with Shekarue to bring Ganduje down

Wow for Kwankwaso to team up with Shekarau then things are getting tougher. That means that election in Kano will be so hot.

I appreciate you informing me about this. Politics Sha. No permanent enemy.

Ganduje needs to watch out

16 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso In Ekiti State, Meets Fayose, Endorses Eleka For Governor by Nobody: 6:02am On Jun 26, 2018
Fayose is just smart...

Brought peter obi to cheer the SE in ekiti..
Brought kwankwaso to cheer the North in ekiti..
He knows he has the grass root of ekiti indigenes..
He also has the MB indigenes in ekiti due to his stand on armed herdsmen.

He would win with good margin.

61 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kwankwaso In Ekiti State, Meets Fayose, Endorses Eleka For Governor by Kyase(m): 6:43am On Jun 26, 2018
Esseite:
Fayose is just smart...

Brought peter obi to cheer the SE in ekiti..
Brought kwankwaso to cheer the North in ekiti..
He knows he has the grass root of ekiti indigenes..
He also has the MB indigenes in ekiti..

He would win with very good margin.
Kwankaso to cheer the northerners in ekiti? grin grin grin
Maybe South Easterners, because we know how the reason.
MB? No even go there....

12 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso In Ekiti State, Meets Fayose, Endorses Eleka For Governor by abdulaliyu25(m): 6:47am On Jun 26, 2018
casualobserver1:

Wow for Kwankwaso to team up with Shekarau then things are getting tougher. That means that election in Kano will be so hot.

I appreciate you informing me about this. Politics Sha. No permanent enemy.

Ganduje needs to watch out
lol kwankwaso and shekarau can never team up shekarau hate kwankwaso to the extend that he can’t be with kwankwaso in a party so for now kwankwaso does not have alternative he’s just depressed and don’t know what to do. he has already lost his chance PDP is dead in kano only few local government support kwankwaso and for now if kwankwaso leave Apc he will be handed over to efcc and you what will happen next 14years in jail grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso In Ekiti State, Meets Fayose, Endorses Eleka For Governor by Nobody: 6:53am On Jun 26, 2018
Kyase:

MB? No even go there....

Indigenes outside their core zones are not partisan.. they are focused on what benefits they get.

The anambra saga - northerners had to seek dialogue
The arewa saga - Se had to seek dialogue
Enugu saga - herdsmen had to seek dialogue
Ondo saga - eze ndi igo had to seek dialogue..

The stand on armed herdmen for fayose has won the MB..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso In Ekiti State, Meets Fayose, Endorses Eleka For Governor by Olanipereku(f): 6:58am On Jun 26, 2018
[s]
Kyase:

MB? No even go there....
[/s]
trash trash trash
get a life dude stop defending fulani herdsmen against your people just because Buhari is a fulani angry

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso In Ekiti State, Meets Fayose, Endorses Eleka For Governor by tuniski: 6:58am On Jun 26, 2018
It is getting interesting! 2019 it will be too interesting.
Re: Kwankwaso In Ekiti State, Meets Fayose, Endorses Eleka For Governor by Kyase(m): 6:58am On Jun 26, 2018
Esseite:

Indigenes outside their core zones are not partisan.. they are focused on what benefits they get.
No single Nigerian that is not political....
Re: Kwankwaso In Ekiti State, Meets Fayose, Endorses Eleka For Governor by Olanipereku(f): 7:01am On Jun 26, 2018
[s]
Kyase:
No single Nigerian that is not political....
[/s]
shatap you don't know anything grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso In Ekiti State, Meets Fayose, Endorses Eleka For Governor by Kyase(m): 7:03am On Jun 26, 2018
Olanipereku:
[s][/s]
shatap you don't know anything grin

Einstein well done....

3 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso In Ekiti State, Meets Fayose, Endorses Eleka For Governor by Tarzan360(m): 7:09am On Jun 26, 2018
Fayose the great, connecting people mr mtn

2 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso In Ekiti State, Meets Fayose, Endorses Eleka For Governor by AroleOduduwa(m): 7:14am On Jun 26, 2018
Fayose open your eye, APC sent this man to know what your strategies are. Kwankwaso is desperate and will do anything to get back in good terms with Buhari

5 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso In Ekiti State, Meets Fayose, Endorses Eleka For Governor by Olanipereku(f): 7:18am On Jun 26, 2018
[s]
Kyase:

Einstein well done....
[/s]
trash trash trash
shatap and get out

3 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso In Ekiti State, Meets Fayose, Endorses Eleka For Governor by casualobserver1: 7:47am On Jun 26, 2018
abdulaliyu25:
lol kwankwaso and shekarau can never team up shekarau hate kwankwaso to the extend that he can’t be with kwankwaso in a party so for now kwankwaso does not have alternative he’s just depressed and don’t know what to do. he has already lost his chance PDP is dead in kano only few local government support kwankwaso and for now if kwankwaso leave Apc he will be handed over to efcc and you what will happen next 14years in jail grin

Mehn politics is a tough game. He should not have tried to gather Ganduje. If he had left Ganduje that Senate seat might still be open for him.

Are you on ground there in Kano? Who do you think they will try to use to chase Kwankwaso out of that his seat?

Will it finally be time for Mohammed Abacha to join politics fully? I have been suspecting that Abacha guy. He seems too quiet after going for Governor before.

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso In Ekiti State, Meets Fayose, Endorses Eleka For Governor by Kyase(m): 7:51am On Jun 26, 2018
Olanipereku:
[s][/s]
trash trash trash
shatap and get out
I'm tempted to say something now, but been a Christian I will pass... cool

4 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso In Ekiti State, Meets Fayose, Endorses Eleka For Governor by BAILMONEY: 8:14am On Jun 26, 2018
LALASTICLALA MYND44 UNA GOOD MORNING O
Re: Kwankwaso In Ekiti State, Meets Fayose, Endorses Eleka For Governor by BAILMONEY: 8:15am On Jun 26, 2018
Kyase:

I'm tempted to say something now, but been a Muslim I will pass... cool
OK
Re: Kwankwaso In Ekiti State, Meets Fayose, Endorses Eleka For Governor by Olanipereku(f): 8:17am On Jun 26, 2018
[s]
Kyase:

I'm tempted to say something now, but been a Christian I will pass... cool
[/s]
trash trash trash
will shatap there and get out
Nonsense
you're not a Christian
kiss the truth

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kwankwaso In Ekiti State, Meets Fayose, Endorses Eleka For Governor by xcommando(m): 8:20am On Jun 26, 2018
abdulaliyu25:

Take or leave it, Kwankwaso and Shekarau are in good term Presently. Politics is all about interest, I never knew both can settle their differences. Remember in politics no perment friend or permanent enemy.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kwankwaso In Ekiti State, Meets Fayose, Endorses Eleka For Governor by xcommando(m): 8:33am On Jun 26, 2018
casualobserver1:

Mehn politics is a tough game. He should not have tried to gather Ganduje. If he had left Ganduje that Senate seat might still be open for him.

Are you on ground there in Kano? Who do you think they will try to use to chase Kwankwaso out of that his seat?

Will it finally be time for Mohammed Abacha to join politics fully? I have been suspecting that Abacha guy. He seems too quiet after going for Governor before.

Lado lost kano central senatorial seat to kwankwaso, although it was under the platform of PDP but presently Lado has decamp to APC. Sometimes late last year I Picture the present governor and Lado together in an event. Who knows what the duo might be cooking.

4 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso In Ekiti State, Meets Fayose, Endorses Eleka For Governor by casualobserver1: 8:37am On Jun 26, 2018
xcommando:

Lado lost kano central senatorial seat to kwankwaso, although it was under the platform of PDP but presently Lado has decamp to APC. Sometimes late last year I Picture the present governor and Lado together in an event. Who knows what the duo might be cooking.

Mehn. Miscalculation for Kwankwaso. And he was so popular then. Let us be watching for now.

Thank you for sharing this insight with me. I appreciate.

2 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso In Ekiti State, Meets Fayose, Endorses Eleka For Governor by maestroferdi: 8:46am On Jun 26, 2018
Barring mindless rigging, anybody expecting PDP to lose in Ekiti State needs to wake up from a malaria-induced dream and fantasy.

9 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Defence HQs Declares 19 Terrorists Wanted, Places ₦‎5m Bounty On Each / APC Amasses N22bn Old Notes For Secret Swap With New Notes For Vote-Buying - PDP / 3 Of David Mark’s Witnesses Quit At Tribunal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.