Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,161 members, 7,811,352 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:58 AM

Pray For Mercy. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pray For Mercy. (563 Views)

Touching!!! Pastor Seriously Cries For Mercy, Baths Himself With Ashes (video) / Hot 20 Prayer Points For Divine Mercy And Favour You Should Know / Pastor Touching Men's Manhood To Pray For Them (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pray For Mercy. by Revadebola: 5:40am On Jun 26, 2018
PRAY FOR MERCY.
Mercy cancels the judgment you deserve. Mercy does not condemn you.
It frees you from guilt. Mercy supercedes judgment, it justifies you instead of condemning or punishing you.
The difference between Saul and David, was that David enjoyed the mercy of God.
In my human opinion, David's sins were even more terrible than Saul's sins. But God put Saul aside and retained David. Because David found mercy before Him.
Mercy changed the story of Bartimaeus when he cried out to Jesus.
Mercy will make you get results more than your efforts.

Romans 9:16 (KJV)
"So then it is not of him that willeth, nor of him that runneth, but of God that sheweth mercy".

Many of us have committed fatal mistakes in the past, we are suffering today because of those mistakes.
God's mercies will forgive, cleanse and correct those mistakes to miracles and testimonies.

What is the secret to mercy.
1. Come before the throne of grace.

Hebrews 4:16 (KJV)
"Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need".

2. Repent and forsake all your sins.

Proverbs 28:13 (KJV)
"He that covereth his sins shall not prosper: but whoso confesseth and forsaketh them shall have mercy".

3. Pray for it.
Mark 10:46 - 52.
May the mercies of God locate you and I, in Jesus Name.

PRAYER POINTS :
1. My God, I confess and repent from my sins.
2. Lord, I humble myself and ask You to forgive me my sins.
3. Father, have mercy upon me.
4. Oh Lord, reverse curse to blessing in my life because of Your mercy.

SUBSCRIBE FOR FREE, ON YOUR WHATSAPP WITH +2349059270030, TO RECEIVE OUR DAILY AUDIO PRAYER .

CHARLES ADEBOLA MINISTRIES, is being invited for deliverance ministrations, services, crusades, trainings by churches and organizations.

FOR DELIVERANCE PRAYERS AND INTERPRETATION OF DREAMS, CALL OR WHATSAPP, +2349059270030.

SHARE THIS POST WITH ALL YOUR CONTACTS.

"LIKE" my Facebook page, "Charles Adebola Ministries".

(1) (Reply)

Thief Caught Stealing Tithe In Church - Facebook User / Pastors Whose ‘god Is Their Belly’ Are After Me – Daddy Freeze / 'Evil Is A Make Believe Concept' U.S. Couple Trumpets Global Goodness On Bike...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.