Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,616 members, 7,820,184 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:03 AM

Pastor Adeboye Reacts To Plateau Killings - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Adeboye Reacts To Plateau Killings (28431 Views)

Leke Adeboye Reacts To The Death Of His Brother, Dare / Pastor Adeboye Reacts To Coza’s Rape Saga / Pastor E.A Adeboye Reacts To Daddy Freeze's Comments On Tithes (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Adeboye Reacts To Plateau Killings by chuose: 12:08pm On Jun 26, 2018
Oblang:

How does voting the govt started the killings? The killing didn't start with this govt...

God warned us about Buharis islamic agenda but Adeboye being a satanic agent made us ignore the warnings!
Re: Pastor Adeboye Reacts To Plateau Killings by Oblang(m): 12:31pm On Jun 26, 2018
lexy2014:
u c urself. Twisting words and giving them new meaning. D problem is that some of u don't even understand ur r/ship and where u stand vis-à-vis ur elected representatives hence u c them as gods. So any attempt by anyone 2 speak out against them is seen as insult. I don't c condemnation as insult. It is u who sees condemnation as insult cos u don't understand that we are in a social contract with our elected representatives

It is common knowledge that mere condemnation and calling for justice is no longer enough for u guys again until u start hearing lines like "Buhari is a terrorist, Buhari killed them"
Re: Pastor Adeboye Reacts To Plateau Killings by Oblang(m): 12:33pm On Jun 26, 2018
chuose:

God warned us about Buharis islamic agenda but Adeboye being a satanic agent made us ignore the warnings!

Who was perpetrating Islamic agenda when bokoharam was bombing churches under Jonathan?
Re: Pastor Adeboye Reacts To Plateau Killings by Oblang(m): 12:33pm On Jun 26, 2018
lexy2014:
does that mean it should continue?

I'm not absolving the govt of its responsibility to guarantee safety of lives and properties. What I'm pointing out is the hypocrisy of those claiming the emergence of Buhari brought the crisis and that he is sponsoring killer herdsmen in his own govt. It is an unfortunate situation but it shouldn't be reduced to mere politics..
Re: Pastor Adeboye Reacts To Plateau Killings by killuminati(m): 12:58pm On Jun 26, 2018
lexy2014:
buhari said it was Gaddafi boys doing d killings. Are they d xtians u are talking about? Earlier, d minister of defence said d killings in Benue were as a result of Fulani herdsmen reacting 2d anti grazing law in d state. Are those d xtians u are talking about? Just yday, myetti Allah said d killings were done by Fulani herdsmen who were out to take revenge cos they lost 300cows. Are those d xtians u are referring to?
grin

Nawao! 3 questions all at the same time. Easy.

Throw them one by one sir.

Thank you.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Reacts To Plateau Killings by somehow: 1:40pm On Jun 26, 2018
So you don't have your own mind to decide who to vote for? na adeboye tell you who to vote for? please dont vote come 2019 o because we don't want people who cant think for themselves voting.

chuose:
Was it not Adeboye that made us vote for this govt

This shows that Adeboye is not of God and should be avoided.
He cannot condemn the killings

This same Adeboye wants us to unite with islam

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SDgnK2FFvr4
Re: Pastor Adeboye Reacts To Plateau Killings by greatermax77(m): 1:53pm On Jun 26, 2018
This man is not of God, period. him & others keep deceiving gullible Christians. everything is not gotten by prayer but by actions.
After all, Jesus Christ commanded his followers to watch & pray, but in Nigeria here, Christians pray & pray. Thinking that God will come down & fight for them .
let's remember that Israel nation fights daily & never waited for God to do it for them.
If we don't rise up and fight this people to finish like Central African Republic, Christianity is going into extinction in Nigeria soon
Re: Pastor Adeboye Reacts To Plateau Killings by najoe07(m): 1:56pm On Jun 26, 2018
It's a pitty that in tthis country we are swift to call on God in prayers, or ask the poor to pray for God's intervention on problems that can be solved IF actions are taken. We are in a society where men rise in defence for their gods at the slightest defermation of his character; they'll take action instantly, killing, destroying, meming, etc. But would rather run/turn to God to rescue, interven, help, defend them from a man made problem which can be solved by taking action! No, they will rather fold their arms and wait endlessly for "the savior"! What a country! What a nation! What a people! Wake up!!!
tongue
Re: Pastor Adeboye Reacts To Plateau Killings by Paperwhite(m): 2:14pm On Jun 26, 2018
Re: Pastor Adeboye Reacts To Plateau Killings by success1smyn(m): 2:22pm On Jun 26, 2018
Paperwhite:
Thank you so much dear.
uwc
Re: Pastor Adeboye Reacts To Plateau Killings by ifymadu: 2:39pm On Jun 26, 2018
God will not come down to stop these killings, He has empowered us by placing a pastor as VP were he should make his voice heard and stand against these senseless killings. I am a Christian and serve God but the way we call God in Nigeria for even what He has laid in our hands to resolve is rather amazing.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Reacts To Plateau Killings by lexy2014: 2:47pm On Jun 26, 2018
Oblang:

It is common knowledge that mere condemnation and calling for justice is no longer enough for u guys again until u start hearing lines like "Buhari is a terrorist, Buhari killed them"

as u are pointing one finger at me, d remaining 4 fingers are pointing back @ u. D same prejudice & stereotype u accuse me of using on buhari, is what u are using on me. U are referring to me as "u guys". When did me and u have any discussion about buhari b4 2day? If u can show me where I called buhari a terrorist & a killer, I will b most glad.

I haven't said anything about buhari, u are already being defensive. D question is how much do u no about buharis constitutional responsibilities regarding d issue @ hand? If u don't no, then what are u defending? Anything u say without a knowledge of d presidents constitutional responsibilities& his social contract with nigerians will b said from a sentimental perspective
Re: Pastor Adeboye Reacts To Plateau Killings by lexy2014: 2:52pm On Jun 26, 2018
killuminati:
grin

Nawao! 3 questions all at the same time. Easy.

Throw them one by one sir.

Thank you.
No vex but if u check am, na only question I ask. I only asked it 3 times.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Reacts To Plateau Killings by capnies: 3:06pm On Jun 26, 2018
Plz let's do everything possible to vote this man out if not 2019 onwards will be worse
Re: Pastor Adeboye Reacts To Plateau Killings by egoldman(m): 4:08pm On Jun 26, 2018
Adeboye is my pastor, but on this one, I find him wanting.

John the Baptist told Herod without fear, that it's wrong for him to marry his brother's wife and Herod put him in prison for that.

I expect Adeboye to tell Buhari without mincing words, that the killings in Nigeria are no more acceptable and that the buck stops at his table.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Obasanjo Receives Kumuyi - More Photos / Chris Okafor: "Defend Yourself Against Fulani Herdsmen" (Video) / Orji Kalu Visits Ignatius Kaigama, Catholic Archbishop Of Abuja (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.