Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,837 members, 7,817,479 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:56 PM

This Will End Fulani Killings. This Thread Is For Sons Of God Only - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / This Will End Fulani Killings. This Thread Is For Sons Of God Only (7718 Views)

Prophet T.B Joshua: Coronavirus Will End On 27th March, 2020 (Video) / God Only Wants You To Be Holy, Healthy And Highly Successful - Rev Tony Akinyemi / Join 3 Days Fasting And Prayer Against Fulani Killings... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Will End Fulani Killings. This Thread Is For Sons Of God Only by GoodMuyis(m): 3:13pm On Jun 28, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

BE HONEST, EVEN IF ONLY FOR JUST TODAY. smiley

IF YOU ARE NOT SCAMMED, WONT YOU BE IN YOUR VILLAGE DANCING BEFORE YOUR IDOL
Re: This Will End Fulani Killings. This Thread Is For Sons Of God Only by dalaman: 4:23pm On Jun 28, 2018
GoodMuyis:

Tell that to Abacha, even Buhari knew his Limits

Which Abacha? Abacha died just the way people die. Many christias prayed for Buhari to die but they've died before him. There is a pastor whose video made round on face book that was happily saying that Buhari's son will die when he had his bike accident because God has answered the prayers of Nigerians bla bla bla. He said Buhari will suffer and die. They said the guy is now dead while Buhari and his son areally both alive. Buhari's son might live for decades more while Buhari hin self can live for another decade. Buhari is doing whatever he wants and no prayers for him to die will ever kill him. Many that have prayed for him.to die both young and old have died already.

1 Like

Re: This Will End Fulani Killings. This Thread Is For Sons Of God Only by Primesky(m): 4:29pm On Jun 28, 2018
dalaman:

I do think know how anybody came about and I am not making any claims. All I've said is that you are a liar because you are telling me lies. No God told you he created anythibg. Human beings like you created stories and said its God and yiu believe them You claim to know how everything came about. Now tell me use God alone and explain how the oceans and seas came about since you claim you know. Go and and use God alone and explain to me how the oceans were created with evidence. If you make any appeal to wishy washy magic then just know that you will be ridiculed and called a liar. So, go on.

Oh my God!. Why have you chosen to live in confusion and self deceit?, Why?. You don't know how anything came about, and the history of how everything came about is presented to you, and you say no it's not it, so what's it?. What other proofs do you have, what else do you expect?. How did God create the ocean and everything else?. It's open for all to see!. Go and read Genesis chapters 1 - 3. You will see it there. Come my friend, what do you really want?. It's well o. May God open the eyes of people. This is not a good position to be.

You don't know a thing, now somebody comes to tell you and give you proofs, you say no the proof is wrong, how do you then know the proof is wrong since you don't even have an idea of what you're saying or even looking for?. This is confusion of the highest order. Exit this state now! Jesus Christ is waiting to save you.

1 Like

Re: This Will End Fulani Killings. This Thread Is For Sons Of God Only by dalaman: 4:35pm On Jun 28, 2018
Primesky:

Oh my God!. Why have you chosen to live in confusion and self deceit?, Why?. You don't know how anything came about, and the history of how everything came about is presented to you, and you say no it's not it, so what's it?. What other proofs do you have, what else do you expect?. How did God create the ocean and everything else?. It's open for all to see!. Go and read Genesis chapters 1 - 3. You will see it there. Come my friend, what do you really want?. It's well o. May God open the eyes of people. This is not a good position to be.

You don't know a thing, now somebody comes to tell you and give you proofs, you say no the proof is wrong, how do you then know the proof is wrong since you don't even have an idea of what you're saying or even looking for?. This is confusion of the highest order. Exit this state now! Jesus Christ is waiting to save you.

So how God created the oceans is in Genesis chapter 1-3 abi? You are a crazy liar.

I might not know what 124225426×74525272662 is but I know it can never be 100.
So the nonsense mythology written in Genesis is how the oceans were created abi.

You are a very unserious liar. Stop telling lies!

5 Likes

Re: This Will End Fulani Killings. This Thread Is For Sons Of God Only by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jun 28, 2018
Faith is the assured expectations of things hoped for the evidence demonstration of realities though not seen! Hebrews 11:1 So Mr Oracle i'll advise you to hold tightly onto to God's word with unwavering faith, let me assure you that it's not a possession of all people therefore don't expect the majority to flow along with faith. 2Thessalonians 3:2 The road to faith is narrow and cramped so FEW are those finding it. Matthew 7:13,14 God bless you Sir!

1 Like

Re: This Will End Fulani Killings. This Thread Is For Sons Of God Only by Oracle16(m): 6:33pm On Jun 28, 2018
Wunmifun:
What you should have asked is why or what led to all these killings? Who is really behind the killings? Why has God permitted it? What is God going to do about it? What will become of all those been killed? Are there true Christians living with US now? What did the invisible JESUS directed them to be doing presently? What will be the outcome of all these terrifying events? Well i'll answer the first: Satán and demons are everywhere now and they're making people to disown Jesus,before most people are claiming they're Jesus' followers but Satan want them to deny him with their actions. So Satan is giving everyone a reason to kill either for politics,religion,wealth,vengeance and so on. Even if you choose not to kill for any of those reasons mentioned above then you must kill for protecting your lives and properties, but true Christians have learnt NEVER to kill for any reason whatsoever THEY ARE TO FLEE so this is the final test to prove their loyalty to Jesus whose orders says "put away your sword, for those who lead by the swords shall perish by the sword" Matthew 26:52 After all these those who remain spotless without records of bloodshed shall be ushered into Christ's millennial reign while billions will be destroyed. Revelation 11:18,12:11,19:12-21

Lol. So your problem with this thread is why should we pray against attack on the chuch since it was prophesied. Calm down bro, Jesus loves you. May God help your understanding. Take care dear
Re: This Will End Fulani Killings. This Thread Is For Sons Of God Only by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jun 28, 2018
Oracle16:

Lol. So your problem with this thread is why should we pray against attack on the chuch since it was prophesied. Calm down bro, Jesus loves you. May God help your understanding. Take care dear
Amen in Jesus name! I claim that prayer again and again for more and much more understanding. My problem is following the mindset of some self acclaimed title bearers in religion when God's word clearly says what believers should do most especially during times of forewarned tribulations. Satan and demons are taking advantage of people's ignorance to instigate them into killing one another.Revelations 6:1-8 While Jesus Christ(the first horse rider) already taught faithful ones how to cope with situations so as not carry weapons and support bloodshed,most people ignored the instruction from God's only begotten son,the time for judgement has come,some people are now praying so God could stop the repercussion of disobedience! Hmmmmmmmmm read Proverbs 28:9,Jeremiah 11:14,14:1,John 17:8,9 Well HE ONLY listens to prayers that's according to HIS will. 1John 5:14 Sorry to have intervene in the thread i thought i could chip in some scriptural counsels from the Wonderful Counselor but i was wrong so please forgive me. God bless you!
Re: This Will End Fulani Killings. This Thread Is For Sons Of God Only by Oracle16(m): 9:13pm On Jun 28, 2018
Wunmifun:
Amen in Jesus name! I claim that prayer again and again for more and much more understanding. My problem is following the mindset of some self acclaimed title bearers in religion when God's word clearly says what believers should do most especially during times of forewarned tribulations. Satan and demons are taking advantage of people's ignorance to instigate them into killing one another(Revelations 6:1-coolwhile Jesus Christ(the first horse rider) already taught faithful ones how to cope with situations so as not carry weapons and support bloodshed,most people ignored the instruction from God's only begotten son,the time for judgement has come,some people are now praying so God could stop the repercussion of disobedience! Hmmmmmmmmm Proverbs read 28:9,Jeremiah 11:14,14:1,John 17:8,9 Well HE ONLY listens to prayers that's according to HIS will. 1John 5:14 God bless you!

Take care bro
Re: This Will End Fulani Killings. This Thread Is For Sons Of God Only by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jun 28, 2018
Oracle16:

Take care bro
I'm sorry for disturbing you Sir,in fact it's necessary adding White and yellow fasting to the prayers!
Re: This Will End Fulani Killings. This Thread Is For Sons Of God Only by GoodMuyis(m): 10:15pm On Jun 28, 2018
dalaman:

Which Abacha? Abacha died just the way people die. Many christias prayed for Buhari to die but they've died before him. There is a pastor whose video made round on face book that was happily saying that Buhari's son will die when he had his bike accident because God has answered the prayers of Nigerians bla bla bla. He said Buhari will suffer and die. They said the guy is now dead while Buhari and his son areally both alive. Buhari's son might live for decades more while Buhari hin self can live for another decade. Buhari is doing whatever he wants and no prayers for him to die will ever kill him. Many that have prayed for him.to die both young and old have died already.

Tell those lie in romance section, with your dem say...dem say

Buhari is not doing what he likes, and he knew his size

1 Like

Re: This Will End Fulani Killings. This Thread Is For Sons Of God Only by Primesky(m): 10:42pm On Jun 28, 2018
dalaman:

So how God created the oceans is in Genesis chapter 1-3 abi? You are a crazy liar.

I might not know what 124225426×74525272662 is but I know it can never be 100.
So the nonsense mythology written in Genesis is how the oceans were created abi.

You are a very unserious liar. Stop telling lies!

Dalaman, be very careful. We might be arguing here and it appears to you like a joke. You do not know what you're doing and I'm saying it again. Hmm, see, eternity is just one second away. Once you cross it, that's it. If you cross it as an enemy of God your own is finished!. There's nobody to appeal to. If you think God will come down and dance to your tune, you're wasting your time. I'm very horrified for you guys because, this is a very dangerous period. God is clearly not happy with all these. Who can be as patient as He?. Receiving insults and abuse and mock from mere mortals, and He keeps calm, why?, because He doesn't want anybody to go to that fire. He never made it for man in the first place, but now men thinking they are wise, have followed the devils and are heading there. But you've been warned. Dalaman, your life is not in your hands.

The word of God is what you call mythology?. The content of that book will ultimately decide your fate. If you like read it or not. A student who refuses to read a textbook because he hates the author will surely fail the exam, and he will have no one to blame but himself. There are many people in the fire who once maintained your boastful stand. Are you OK?, you dare challenge the one who made the sun, and stars?. Do you know how hot they are?. Can you stop Him from punishing you?. You insult and ridicule Him without fear. You can't even stand against the least ranking angel of His. Remember this, His patience is not weakness. If He snaps His fingers at you, that's it. It's all over. Please, please. I wish you could just have a small glimpse of those fires and what's happening there. I know for now it will be a child's play for you, a mythology. I'm really scared for you because you don't know.

Lord please, open this man's eyes, let not his rantings destroy him. The enemy has decieved him.

Jesus Christ is the only way.

1 Like

Re: This Will End Fulani Killings. This Thread Is For Sons Of God Only by Nobody: 6:29am On Jun 29, 2018
Primesky:

Dalaman, be very careful. We might be arguing here and it appears to you like a joke. You do not know what you're doing and I'm saying it again. Hmm, see, eternity is just one second away. Once you cross it, that's it. If you cross it as an enemy of God your own is finished!. There's nobody to appeal to. If you think God will come down and dance to your tune, you're wasting your time. I'm very horrified for you guys because, this is a very dangerous period. God is clearly not happy with all these. Who can be as patient as He?. Receiving insults and abuse and mock from mere mortals, and He keeps calm, why?, because He doesn't want anybody to go to that fire. He never made it for man in the first place, but now men thinking they are wise, have followed the devils and are heading there. But you've been warned. Dalaman, your life is not in your hands.

The word of God is what you call mythology?. The content of that book will ultimately decide your fate. If you like read it or not. A student who refuses to read a textbook because he hates the author will surely fail the exam, and he will have no one to blame but himself. There are many people in the fire who once maintained your boastful stand. Are you OK?, you dare challenge the one who made the sun, and stars?. Do you know how hot they are?. Can you stop Him from punishing you?. You insult and ridicule Him without fear. You can't even stand against the least ranking angel of His. Remember this, His patience is not weakness. If He snaps His fingers at you, that's it. It's all over. Please, please. I wish you could just have a small glimpse of those fires and what's happening there. I know for now it will be a child's play for you, a mythology. I'm really scared for you because you don't know.

Lord please, open this man's eyes, let not his rantings destroy him. The enemy has decieved him.

People like Mr Dalaman refused to buy the idea of faith in God because the so called religious entities around US have blurred the insight of honesthearted people with worthless doctrines! For example,God told the first human pair that sinned "you will die and return to dust"(return to nonexistence) but today's religions are saying "no,you will not really die and return to nonexistence but continue to be ALIVE elsewhere" So between God who formed man out of dust and said after death they can't see,smell,touch,feel,notice or understand anything again. Ecclesiastes 9:5,6,10 And religion saying at death life begins in another version, who is lying? Until religion stop trying to instill unwarranted fear into the minds of their victims and tell them the simple fact as found in the scriptures there will always be ridiculers challenging useless CREDULITY that's rampant everywhere today!
Re: This Will End Fulani Killings. This Thread Is For Sons Of God Only by dalaman: 7:04am On Jun 29, 2018
GoodMuyis:

Tell those lie in romance section, with your dem say...dem say

Buhari is not doing what he likes, and he knew his size

Which lies? Buhari is doing what he likes. At least he is openly showing support to his fellow killer herdsmen. Hr keeps excusing their evil acts. Today he'll say that they are from Mali, the next day he'll say that they are from Libya trained by the late Gadaffi. He has refused to call them terrorist and refused to deal with them decisively saying that Fulanis only carry sticks and not guns bla bla bla.

Your empty prayers will not kill him. He is about 80 years old while the average Nigerian get to live for only 50 years. Keep deluding yourself .

3 Likes

Re: This Will End Fulani Killings. This Thread Is For Sons Of God Only by dalaman: 7:10am On Jun 29, 2018
Primesky:

Stop threateningme with childish mythological nonsense. If fear is what is making you believe in the mythical narratives of ancient ignorant people then just know that you should stick to it alone and stop trying to use fear to think you can fool me. You are totally finished because you are a myth believer. Carry your mythical lies and shove it up. You are a fear monger and a shameless liar.

Which word of God? The one people assembled and you were indoctrinated with abi? What do you know about the Bible and how it was written and assembled? You are a liar and myth believer. Stop disturbing me with fictional characters Luke angels, devils, God's etc

Stop telling lies. You are a clown that doesn't know what he is saYing at all stop telling lies. You are totally deluded.
Re: This Will End Fulani Killings. This Thread Is For Sons Of God Only by Nobody: 7:48am On Jun 29, 2018
We should learn from the mistakes of ancient Israelites.(1Corinthians 10:11) They kept disobeying divine instructions although there were numerous false prophets in their midst deceiving them that there is no cause for alarm.(2Peter 2:1) Majority will demand that God should listen to their prayers instead of heeding to divine guidance for protective measures.(Jeremiah 11:14) Prayer has been defined as act of plea from the mortals to the immortals. Immortals often demand for obedience from the mortal as they're wiser,with foresight and mighty in power but rebellious and arrogant mortals prefer bribing the immortals to overlook their disobedience.(1Samuel 15:22 compared to Proverbs 28:9,Isaiah 58:1-9) Israelites rejected all these warnings and later during the time of Jesus they expected Him to fight for them.(John 6:15) Yet they're not ready to take instructions from the one and only wonderful counselor who ever lived.(Isaiah 6:9) Jerusalem was destroyed in the year 66 ce and a great number of Jews lost their lives but few escaped that holocaust,how? they heed the warning from Jesus who said "FLEE whenever you see the disgusting things that causes desolation"(Luke 21:20 compared to Daniel 9:27) So while it's not bad for Christians to pray, divine instructions must be taken seriously and not rejected! (Matthew 7:24-27)
Re: This Will End Fulani Killings. This Thread Is For Sons Of God Only by gustav25: 8:49am On Jun 29, 2018
Oracle16:

Lol.Funny you. You don't believe in God, yet you took your time to type this newspaper just to discourage people from praying. If you believe prayers don't work, why do you feel threatened when you see threads like this.If truly you don't believe in God, you won't even bring out your time to discourage His people,especially when you have nothing to loose. It's either you are sick or you are on a mission, but whichever Jesus can heal you.

You and I know you believe in God, but your master Satan has sent you on a mission to deceive people. Note this,you will always fail because you are destined to fail.I will continue to pray for people like you, until you are free from bondage.

You are clearly deluded ... Nothing they say is certain but I can assure you one certainty....After 21 days ,your prayers won't do nothing but instead there will be more killing
Re: This Will End Fulani Killings. This Thread Is For Sons Of God Only by Nobody: 9:29am On Jun 29, 2018
Oracle16:
Please, this thread is for those who believe in prayers and not for those "Prayer does not solve anything" people.

Please, let us do this prayer, holding unto this word of God in

Job 22:28 Thou shalt also decree a thing, and it shall be established unto thee: and the light shall shine upon thy ways.

Matthew 18 :18
"I tell you the truth, whatever you forbid on earth will be forbidden in heaven, and whatever you permit on earth will be permitted in heaven.

I urge all Sons of God (Women and Men) to decree 3 times everyday, may be every morning and night. We should decree this...

"I decree an end to Buhari's government and all the supporters and sponsors of fulani herdsmen.

I plead the Blood of Jesus Christ to speak for the church in the name of Jesus Christ. Amen" 3times for 21 days.

From now till 21 days, something big will happen.
Wow! Not even one single scriptural reference to back your suggestion.Jesus told Peter "bind on earth and it shall be bound in heaven" whereas Peter and other Apostles must run when enemies wants to kill them.(Matthew 10:23)instead of asking(Matthew 7:7) to know what Matthew 18:18 meant you're misapplying "decision making" and suggesting disobedience to divine instructions. Well it's what you were taught to believe in, but it's better to keep this in either your mind,room or within your company of like-minded congregants. Christianity is about the words of one young man from Nazareth called Jesus, He taught people so many things about the past,present and most importantly our future so true Christians listens when they hear someone reminding them the instructions from this wonderful counselor. Isaiah 6:9 John 10:26 That's why Christians need not argue after presenting the admonition from God's only begotten son. Philippians 2:12-15 So it either you believe (act in harmony with Jesus' orders) or disbelieve (doing what pleases you) it's when you TRULY believe that you can have the confidence to come out publicly to declared what God's son taught with REFERENCES from the Bible (God's word)!
Re: This Will End Fulani Killings. This Thread Is For Sons Of God Only by Primesky(m): 2:43pm On Jun 29, 2018
dalaman:

Stop threateningme with childish mythological nonsense. If fear is what is making you believe in the mythical narratives of ancient ignorant people then just know that you should stick to it alone and stop trying to use fear to think you can fool me. You are totally finished because you are a myth believer. Carry your mythical lies and shove it up. You are a fear monger and a shameless liar.

Which word of God? The one people assembled and you were indoctrinated with abi? What do you know about the Bible and how it was written and assembled? You are a liar and myth believer. Stop disturbing me with fictional characters Luke angels, devils, God's etc

Stop telling lies. You are a clown that doesn't know what he is saYing at all stop telling lies. You are totally deluded.

Hahaha... Do you feel threatened?. I never intended to threaten you. All I have done is to give you the complete message and warning. Why do you feel threatened?. All I've said is what the bible said, and the bible is the incontrovertible word of God. It says, do this and that this way and that, but if you don't do it that way as stipulated, this and that will be the consequences. Is that different from from what manufacturers do with their products?. The user manual spells out what and what you should or shouldn't do with the product. If you disobey the instructions won't you suffer loss?. Who would you blame? Would you accuse the manufacturers of assault and threatening?. Hahaha... Dalaman, the bible is the user manual of man, and that includes you. God made you and you can only survive by heeding the instructions of that book. Call it mythology or whatever, your fate will be decided by it. It doesn't matter whether you believe it or not.

Who is finished? I know my maker and father, but you don't, please who appears finished? Hahaha... Imagine a child in school who has no parents or guardian. When chaos occur, where and to who will he run?. I guess he will stand there and 'think' as a thinking thinker, hahahha, that's confusion, and that child is finished! Anybody can carry him to any where.

John 3:17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

3:18 He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

That's what it means to be totally finished!. Do something now before it's too late.

2 Likes

Re: This Will End Fulani Killings. This Thread Is For Sons Of God Only by Primesky(m): 3:06pm On Jun 29, 2018
Riofidelio:
People like Mr Dalaman refused to buy the idea of faith in God because the so called religious entities around US have blurred the insight of honesthearted people with worthless doctrines! For example,God told the first human pair that sinned "you will die and return to dust"(return to nonexistence) but today's religions are saying "no,you will not really die and return to nonexistence but continue to be ALIVE elsewhere" So between God who formed man out of dust and said after death they can't see,smell,touch,feel,notice or understand anything again. Ecclesiastes 9:5,6,10 And religion saying at death life begins in another version, who is lying? Until religion stop trying to instill unwarranted fear into the minds of their victims and tell them the simple fact as found in the scriptures there will always be ridiculers challenging useless CREDULITY that's rampant everywhere today!

You have subtly misinterpreted the scriptures. You're opinion is very clear, that after death, there's nothing left of man. If that be the case, I ask you, why did Jesus die?. What did He die to save?. Be very careful what you spew out in public because if anybody follows this doctrine of yours and finds him or herself in hell, you will be held accountable.

If I know that after death, nothing else exists, why should I be careful how I live?. It means I can never be accountable to anybody. This your position encourages rebellion. Come, are you a believer at all?. You are also subtly saying Jesus died in vain!.

You quickly jumped to averse you couldn't understand and twist it. Explain the following verses below.

Mark 12:26 And as touching the dead, that they rise: have ye not read in the book of Moses, how in the bush God spake unto him, saying, I am the God of Abraham, and the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob?

12:27 He is not the God of the dead, but the God of the living: ye therefore do greatly err.

Do you not see you err here?. How about these below?

1 Corinthians 15:12 Now if Christ be preached that he rose from the dead, how say some among you that there is no resurrection of the dead?

15:13 But if there be no resurrection of the dead, then is Christ not risen:

15:14 And if Christ be not risen, then is our preaching vain, and your faith is also vain.

15:15 Yea, and we are found false witnesses of God; because we have testified of God that he raised up Christ: whom he raised not up, if so be that the dead rise not.

15:16 For if the dead rise not, then is not Christ raised: 15:17 And if Christ be not raised, your faith is vain; ye are yet in your sins.

15:18 Then they also which are fallen asleep in Christ are perished.

15:19 If in this life only we have hope in Christ, we are of all men most miserable.

What about the story of the rich man and Lazarus?. Which Jesus himself told.

What about the description Jesus gave about the sufferings of hell?. Is that one fiction?.

Luke 16:23 And in hell he lift up his eyes, being in torments, and seeth Abraham afar off, and Lazarus in his bosom.

Luke 16:24 And he cried and said, Father Abraham, have mercy on me, and send Lazarus, that he may dip the tip of his finger in water, and cool my tongue; for I am tormented in this flame.

Luke 16:25 But Abraham said, Son, remember that thou in thy lifetime receivedst thy good things, and likewise Lazarus evil things: but now he is comforted, and thou art tormented.

Everyman or woman ever made will give account of their lives after death. The human body is made from dust, this is that which will return to dust. But recall that after creation, God breathed into man, before man became a living soul. What happens to that soul after death?. He will account for everything he did while alive. No man can wish it away. It's an eternal reality don't wait to get there to realise this truth because it will be too late then. All decisions are made here in this realm of flesh. All the dead continue to live somewhere, heaven or hell. Be informed!

1 Like

Re: This Will End Fulani Killings. This Thread Is For Sons Of God Only by dalaman: 3:08pm On Jun 29, 2018
Primesky:

Hahaha... Do you feel threatened?. I never intended to threaten you. All I have done is to give you the complete message and warning. Why do you feel threatened?. All I've said is what the bible said, and the bible is the incontrovertible word of God. It says, do this and that this way and that, but if you don't do it that way as stipulated, this and that will be the consequences. Is that different from from what manufacturers do with their products?. The user manual spells out what and what you should or shouldn't do with the product. If you disobey the instructions won't you suffer loss?. Who would you blame? Would you accuse the manufacturers of assault and threatening?. Hahaha... Dalaman, the bible is the user manual of man, and that includes you. God made you and you can only survive by heeding the instructions of that book. Call it mythology or whatever, your fate will be decided by it. It doesn't matter whether you believe it or not.

Who is finished? I know my maker and father, but you don't, please who appears finished? Hahaha... Imagine a child in school who has no parents or guardian. When chaos occur, where and to who will he run?. I guess he will stand there and 'think' as a thinking thinker, hahahha, that's confusion, and that child is finished! Anybody can carry him to any where.

John 3:17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

3:18 He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

That's what it means to be totally finished!. Do something now before it's too late.

Why should I feel threatened. Do you feel threatened when a Muslim tells you that you will burn in hell for not accepting Allah and Mohammed as his last messenger? You are totally deluded and a liar.

The bible is a book of myth and fiction written by ancient peoplethat lied that it is a word of some God they imagined, you were indoctrinated to accept their natrative. Anything you say about it is a lie! Stop telling me lies.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Will End Fulani Killings. This Thread Is For Sons Of God Only by Primesky(m): 3:15pm On Jun 29, 2018
dalaman:

Why should I feel threatened. Do you feel threatened when a Muslim tells you that you will burn in hell for not accepting Allah and Mohammed as his last messenger? You are totally deluded and a liar.

The bible is a book of myth and fiction written by ancient peoplethat lied that it is a word of some God they imagined, you were indoctrinated to accept their natrative. Anything you say about it is a lie! Stop telling me lies.

Oh wow! The bible is more real than you are. Can't you see that?. What it says, happens. That's why you should be careful to obey it.

2 Likes

Re: This Will End Fulani Killings. This Thread Is For Sons Of God Only by dalaman: 3:37pm On Jun 29, 2018
Primesky:

Oh wow! The bible is more real than you are. Can't you see that?. What it says, happens. That's why you should be careful to obey it.

The bible is more real than I am and you are the one telling me? When was the last time you saw people discussing about the reality of the sun?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Will End Fulani Killings. This Thread Is For Sons Of God Only by Primesky(m): 4:07pm On Jun 29, 2018
dalaman:

The bible is more real than I am and you are the one telling me? When was the last time you saw people discussing about the reality of the sun?

That's it!. You see, you have no excuse!. The fact that the sun is visible, is a proof that the bible is real!. Because it talks about it, how it came about and it's function. Why can't you understand it?. Ahhh! It's really surprising how something so tangible and open can be hidden from people's eyes. Lord gave mercy.

All you're doing is to live in denial of the truth if God's word. Provide the alternative, no! You couldn't. So what's your headache?

2 Likes

Re: This Will End Fulani Killings. This Thread Is For Sons Of God Only by dalaman: 4:12pm On Jun 29, 2018
Primesky:

That's it!. You see, you have no excuse!. The fact that the sun is visible, is a proof that the bible is real!. Because it talks about it, how it came about and it's function. Why can't you understand it?. Ahhh! It's really surprising how something so tangible and open can be hidden from people's eyes. Lord gave mercy.

All you're doing is to live in denial of the truth if God's word. Provide the alternative, no! You couldn't. So what's your headache?

The bible is just as real as the Koran and the Hindu Verdes, all are mythological books.

The bible does not tell you how the sun was created it only lied that the sun was created after the earth was in existence a ridiculous and nonsensical lie, according to the bible the function of the sun is to rule over the day. Mythical ancient thought. The sun is a star that has many functions, ruling over the day is not one of them. I don't need to provide alternative to lies. I just call them what they are and move on. Stop repeating ancient lies like a drone.

3 Likes

Re: This Will End Fulani Killings. This Thread Is For Sons Of God Only by Primesky(m): 4:32pm On Jun 29, 2018
dalaman:

The bible is just as real as the Koran and the Hindu Verdes, all are mythological books.

The bible does not tell you how the sun was created it only lied that the sun was created after the earth was in existence a ridiculous and nonsensical lie, according to the bible the function of the sun is to rule over the day. Mythical ancient thought. The sun is a star that has many functions, ruling over the day is not one of them. I don't need to provide alternative to lies. I just call them what they are and move on. Stop repeating ancient lies like a drone.

Hahahha.. How did the Bible lie?. If you say the bible lied, it means you have the answer, but now you don't!. So how is it a lie. Don't you see you're confusing yourself?. What make you say the bible is a lie. If it's a lie then provide the truth. But you can't, because there's no other truth!. Stop living in self denial. It will would harm you.

2 Likes

Re: This Will End Fulani Killings. This Thread Is For Sons Of God Only by dalaman: 4:45pm On Jun 29, 2018
Primesky:

Hahahha.. How did the Bible lie?. If you say the bible lied, it means you have the answer, but now you don't!. So how is it a lie. Don't you see you're confusing yourself?. What make you say the bible is a lie. If it's a lie then provide the truth. But you can't, because there's no other truth!. Stop living in self denial. It will would harm you.

The bible lied, it said the earth was in existence before the sun. That is a lie. If you know anything about our solar system you'll know that it is a lie. That is basic science .

Most Christians and Jews know that it is a lie so they just claim that the Genesis creation account is an allegory.

But someone like you is too deluded you don't even know anything.
Re: This Will End Fulani Killings. This Thread Is For Sons Of God Only by Primesky(m): 6:34pm On Jun 29, 2018
dalaman:

The bible lied, it said the earth was in existence before the sun. That is a lie. If you know anything about our solar system you'll know that it is a lie. That is basic science .

Most Christians and Jews know that it is a lie so they just claim that the Genesis creation account is an allegory.

But someone like you is too deluded you don't even know anything.

You have no case!. Wait, are you trying to explain creation to the one who made it?, seriously? So you're trying to say God should have made the sun before the earth assuming that's even the case?. If you know better, there's a vast space above. Show God the way, we will all hale you!. Look at a mere mortal trying to explain the work of God to Him with a class room science. Hahaha... Has science finished discovering?. Everyday, new discoveries are made, and new theories and philosophies are promulgated. Why can't you just tell us how everything came about at once? But you're giving me example of what should have been before the other.

2 Likes

Re: This Will End Fulani Killings. This Thread Is For Sons Of God Only by Oracle16(m): 6:40pm On Jun 29, 2018
This prayer will continue, whether satan and his agents likes it or not. We can not be distracted. Jesus is Lord.
Re: This Will End Fulani Killings. This Thread Is For Sons Of God Only by dalaman: 6:54pm On Jun 29, 2018
Primesky:

You have no case!. Wait, are you trying to explain creation to the one who made it?, seriously? So you're trying to say God should have made the sun before the earth assuming that's even the case?. If you know better, there's a vast space above. Show God the way, we will all hale you!. Look at a mere mortal trying to explain the work of God to Him with a class room science. Hahaha... Has science finished discovering?. Everyday, new discoveries are made, and new theories and philosophies are promulgated. Why can't you just tell us how everything came about at once? But you're giving me example of what should have been before the other.

Stop giving me the mythical position of ancient people. What you call the word of God is nothing but the mythical position and opinion of ancient people you don't even know. Stop telling lies!
Re: This Will End Fulani Killings. This Thread Is For Sons Of God Only by hopefulLandlord: 7:37pm On Jun 29, 2018
Oracle16, don't mind this devilish atheist called Dalaman, ignore the devil's messenger and pass your message about prayers

Prayers against Fulani Herdsmen would definitely work, after all Nigeria is filled with a population that prays against poverty, this led to Nigeria being declared the poverty capital of the world http://punchng.com/with-87m-poor-citizens-nigeria-overtakes-india-as-worlds-poverty-capital/

This is also why Nigerians keep praying for long life and this has obviously worked as our life expectancy is now 54.5 years (the 7th lowest in the world) while a prayerless Japan comprising of atheist majority has a life expectancy of 83.7 years (highest in the world)
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_life_expectancy

This is also why Nigeria is filled with a population that all claim to be "God Fearing" but has the 14th highest crime rate in the world while an atheist Japan filled with "sinners" "Reprobate" "people who don't fear god" "heathens" "infidels" have the lowest crime rate in the world https://www.numbeo.com/crime/rankings_by_country.jsp

With all these proof, we should fall on our knees and pray some more to tackle Fulani herdsmen. if such prayers work like the examples I cited above then the population of Nigeria would comprise close to 100% Fulani herdsmen

May God keep listening to our prayers like he's already doing

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: This Will End Fulani Killings. This Thread Is For Sons Of God Only by dalaman: 8:13pm On Jun 29, 2018
hopefulLandlord:
Oracle16, don't mind this devilish atheist called Dalaman, ignore the devil's messenger and pass your message about prayers

Prayers against Fulani Herdsmen would definitely work, after all Nigeria is filled with a population that prays against poverty, this led to Nigeria being declared the poverty capital of the world http://punchng.com/with-87m-poor-citizens-nigeria-overtakes-india-as-worlds-poverty-capital/

This is also why Nigerians keep praying for long life and this has obviously worked as our life expectancy is now 54.5 years (the 7th lowest in the world) while a prayerless Japan comprising of atheist majority has a life expectancy of 83.7 years (highest in the world)
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_life_expectancy

This is also why Nigeria is filled with a population that all claim to be "God Fearing" but has the 14th highest crime rate in the world while an atheist Japan filled with "sinners" "Reprobate" "people who don't fear god" "heathens" "infidels" have the lowest crime rate in the world https://www.numbeo.com/crime/rankings_by_country.jsp

With all these proof, we should fall on our knees and pray some more to tackle Fulani herdsmen. if such prayers work like the examples I cited above then the population of Nigeria would comprise close to 100% Fulani herdsmen

May God keep listening to our prayers like he's already doing

grin..prayers alone is all we need.

1 Like

Re: This Will End Fulani Killings. This Thread Is For Sons Of God Only by Oracle16(m): 11:09am On Jun 30, 2018
It's 5th day of our prayer. Join us even if you are seeing it today. Don't be distracted by the noise on this thread, it's just normal. They know how powerful our prayer can be. God bless us all. Jesus is Lord.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lean On Me: Kapital FM Abuja (True Life Story of Joseph Terry) / God's Generals Of Nigeria / 5 Reasons Why Having Faith Is So Important

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 148
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.