Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,227 members, 7,811,627 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:03 PM

Osinbajo Pays Condolence Visit To Nasarawa Over Airstrike, Death Of Governor Son - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Pays Condolence Visit To Nasarawa Over Airstrike, Death Of Governor Son (33969 Views)

Tension Grips Nasarawa Over Supreme Court Judgement / Osinbajo Pays Courtesy Visit To Late President Musa Yar'Adua's Mother / Photos: VP Osinbajo Pays Condolence Visit To Afenifere Leader, Reuben Fasoranti (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osinbajo Pays Condolence Visit To Nasarawa Over Airstrike, Death Of Governor Son by TheRareGem1(f): 9:57pm On Jan 27, 2023
To my brother, Governor Sule, I am sorry about the passing of our dear son - Hassan. To the members of the family as well as the people of Nasarawa State, I pray that God Almighty will comfort you during this difficult time.

May his memory be blessed.

https://twitter.com/ProfOsinbajo/status/1619065245171064832?t=H5Ss94I5bBjmK9u5fMaXmw&s=19

The tragic loss of lives at the borders of Nasarawa and Benue States sadden me greatly. May Almighty God comfort the families of those who lost loved ones and comfort the people of Nasarawa and Benue states.

https://twitter.com/ProfOsinbajo/status/1619063415636635650?t=bpP2n_LKLGBeoQ-Hn2s3tw&s=19

Mynd44 lalasticlala

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Pays Condolence Visit To Nasarawa Over Airstrike, Death Of Governor Son by TheRareGem1(f): 9:57pm On Jan 27, 2023
Condolences to all the families.

18 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Pays Condolence Visit To Nasarawa Over Airstrike, Death Of Governor Son by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jan 27, 2023
This man is 1 million times the man Tinubu is.

108 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Pays Condolence Visit To Nasarawa Over Airstrike, Death Of Governor Son by Freshtruth(m): 10:00pm On Jan 27, 2023
Ogun state governor son DJ olu died
David mark son dies
Tinunbu son dies
Erufai son dies
Oshomole wife dies
Obansanjo wife dies
Amori wife dies

If you know your father is a ambitious man my bro and sis be prayer full they can use anything just to gain influence
Atiku Igbo wife saw it coming she ran for her dear life

Rip innocent son your father used you to exchange his head and win election

52 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Pays Condolence Visit To Nasarawa Over Airstrike, Death Of Governor Son by Dunnia333: 10:01pm On Jan 27, 2023
May God rest his soulšŸ™

8 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Pays Condolence Visit To Nasarawa Over Airstrike, Death Of Governor Son by silvoclaira: 10:05pm On Jan 27, 2023
My sympathy

4 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Pays Condolence Visit To Nasarawa Over Airstrike, Death Of Governor Son by Naira20: 10:06pm On Jan 27, 2023
Airstrikes?
Hope the boy isn't with bandits or terrorists planning to maim others?

Because I no understand

28 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Pays Condolence Visit To Nasarawa Over Airstrike, Death Of Governor Son by Adelekan40(m): 10:07pm On Jan 27, 2023
May God comfort his family.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Pays Condolence Visit To Nasarawa Over Airstrike, Death Of Governor Son by Triangles1(m): 10:13pm On Jan 27, 2023
This life full of breakfast, everybody must collect, poor or rich , wotoporiously you must collect.

The moment I remember one day I will die the money for flexing I don't invest it for people that will lavish it after my death.

I can't kill myself no matter the hard time to change the old note or queuing to get fuel or trying to escape bandit/kidnaper or our urgent 2k, enjoy your self alaye.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Pays Condolence Visit To Nasarawa Over Airstrike, Death Of Governor Son by twilliamx(m): 10:14pm On Jan 27, 2023
Kk
Re: Osinbajo Pays Condolence Visit To Nasarawa Over Airstrike, Death Of Governor Son by Brendaniel: 10:14pm On Jan 27, 2023
You see why I hate most Nigerian press, till now the report about the death of those people is still not straight, was it an airstrike, if it was an airstrike, by who? And why is the vice president going to mourn with the people over an airstrike that no one has taken responsibility for.

That is why I take reports about IPOB and UGM in the east by the Nigerian press like a pinch of salt

61 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Pays Condolence Visit To Nasarawa Over Airstrike, Death Of Governor Son by factcheckmmm: 10:14pm On Jan 27, 2023
Rip

On a normal day , people stress themselves out from there houses came out to vote . As the cakes will have it
The sugary part, some few goons came out to snuff it off .

This country needs to be restructure.
Re: Osinbajo Pays Condolence Visit To Nasarawa Over Airstrike, Death Of Governor Son by adecz: 10:15pm On Jan 27, 2023
undecided

The son was probably organizing
providing logistics & planning terrorist raids
against the good people of Benue.

Of all way to die, na government come
kee governor son. What karma can be
worse than thisā“

A sponsor of terrorists has gone to
face his maker, while Fulani his father is left
behind to suffer the loss..

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Pays Condolence Visit To Nasarawa Over Airstrike, Death Of Governor Son by Zico5(m): 10:15pm On Jan 27, 2023
May APC never happen to this country again. I pray so if our greedy fellows will let it be. I wonder what the voters will even ascribe voting APC in the next presidential election to. Nothing to campaign for except Bala blu that's coming out of Tinubu mouth. But do we have options except with corrupt judiciary in place currently. May God hav mercy on this country.

5 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Pays Condolence Visit To Nasarawa Over Airstrike, Death Of Governor Son by onajo2000(m): 10:16pm On Jan 27, 2023
What about the airstrike issue?
No report about what happened there?

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Pays Condolence Visit To Nasarawa Over Airstrike, Death Of Governor Son by millionaireman: 10:16pm On Jan 27, 2023
Capable presidential material man, VP Osinbajo. Well done.
If the Balablu blu vrooom vrooom drug trafficking baron had opted out of the presidential race, but allowed VP Osinbajo, or any of those Igbo presidential materials who formed APC with Tinubu and Atiku, as APC presidential candidate, there wouldn't have been all these fuss over rotation of the presidency today.

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Pays Condolence Visit To Nasarawa Over Airstrike, Death Of Governor Son by Roboto11: 10:17pm On Jan 27, 2023
Reinaldo:
This man is 1 million times the man Tinubu is.

And 1 trillion times the man Obi is.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Pays Condolence Visit To Nasarawa Over Airstrike, Death Of Governor Son by Mubby4luv(m): 10:17pm On Jan 27, 2023
cry No parent should ever feel this kind of pain. It's never easy to bury one's child. But again watin concern God with our plans?

4 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Pays Condolence Visit To Nasarawa Over Airstrike, Death Of Governor Son by UnknownT: 10:18pm On Jan 27, 2023
If not cos of the son's death, you wouldn't have seen him there

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Pays Condolence Visit To Nasarawa Over Airstrike, Death Of Governor Son by Ojiofor: 10:18pm On Jan 27, 2023
Freshtruth:
David mark son dies
Tinunbu son dies
Oshomole wife dies
Obansanjo wife dies
Amori wife dies

If you know your father is a ambitious man my bro and sis be prayer full they can't use anything just to gain influence

Millions of ordinary people also died in that period.

7 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Pays Condolence Visit To Nasarawa Over Airstrike, Death Of Governor Son by Winters23: 10:19pm On Jan 27, 2023
shocked
Re: Osinbajo Pays Condolence Visit To Nasarawa Over Airstrike, Death Of Governor Son by greatiyk4u(m): 10:19pm On Jan 27, 2023
RIP
Re: Osinbajo Pays Condolence Visit To Nasarawa Over Airstrike, Death Of Governor Son by gbaskiboy: 10:20pm On Jan 27, 2023
Minister of condolences visit

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Pays Condolence Visit To Nasarawa Over Airstrike, Death Of Governor Son by Indelibleage: 10:20pm On Jan 27, 2023
Condolences

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Pays Condolence Visit To Nasarawa Over Airstrike, Death Of Governor Son by obiekunie01: 10:20pm On Jan 27, 2023
Where are the cows??

Pastoralists without cows . . . if you know you know.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Pays Condolence Visit To Nasarawa Over Airstrike, Death Of Governor Son by ADEGUNWA01: 10:22pm On Jan 27, 2023
Freshtruth:
David mark son dies
Tinunbu son dies
Oshomole wife dies
Obansanjo wife dies
Amori wife dies

If you know your father is a ambitious man my bro and sis be prayer full they can't use anything just to gain influence

Jesus christ how can human being reason like this for God sake Haha smh cry

4 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Pays Condolence Visit To Nasarawa Over Airstrike, Death Of Governor Son by Padipadi(m): 10:22pm On Jan 27, 2023
Freshtruth:
David mark son dies
Tinunbu son dies
Oshomole wife dies
Obansanjo wife dies
Amori wife dies

So people's son cannot die naturally again. All must be tied to ritual?
Bomb dey your head.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Pays Condolence Visit To Nasarawa Over Airstrike, Death Of Governor Son by IrepChrist: 10:23pm On Jan 27, 2023
Apc best chance but missed
Re: Osinbajo Pays Condolence Visit To Nasarawa Over Airstrike, Death Of Governor Son by Megabig: 10:23pm On Jan 27, 2023
This one signature will be in all burial registers of most elites in Nigeria. If he isnā€™t sharing money in the market, going for wedding, he will be paying condolence visits.

No plans, nothingā€¦.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Pays Condolence Visit To Nasarawa Over Airstrike, Death Of Governor Son by tolumizzy(m): 10:23pm On Jan 27, 2023
The heat don dey reach them small small

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Pays Condolence Visit To Nasarawa Over Airstrike, Death Of Governor Son by NothingDoMe: 10:23pm On Jan 27, 2023
Mai guy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Who Sold Nigeria To The British For Ā£865k In 1899? - By Cheta Nwanze / Obiano Plans To Build Millionaires City / Edo: Saraki, PDP Leaders Pressure INEC Chairman To Rig Election- SaharaReporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.