Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,711 members, 7,809,699 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:28 PM

Manual POS - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Manual POS (648 Views)

Powerful Manual Blender For 2k. Can Blend So Many Things! / Get A Free Paint Production Manual / Manual Water Filling Machine To Automatic Machine By: VINTEK Machines (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Manual POS by y4code(m): 8:36am On Jun 26, 2018
Hello Nairalander I'm in need of a manual POS machine is there any place or financial institutions that can give me? please i need this urgently...

thanks my bro and sis.
Re: Manual POS by TakeMeTop: 11:23am On Jun 26, 2018
have you heard about pocket money mpos?

its just 20k, saw it on thier site.

http://getpocketmoni.com/mpos/

To Qualify:
Interested in getting an MPOS device? Here are the requirements:

Fee – Willing to pay a fee of ₦20,000
Bank Account – You Have a Bank Account
Current Transaction Volume – At Least 1 Million Naira Monthly
Forms & Other Documentation – You are willing to fill a form and provide us all required documents
Still interested & meet all the requirements?

Please fill the form and we will get in touch with next steps immediately.
Re: Manual POS by y4code(m): 1:11pm On Jun 26, 2018
TakeMeTop:
have you heard about pocket money mpos?

its just 20k, saw it on thier site.

http://getpocketmoni.com/mpos/

To Qualify:
Interested in getting an MPOS device? Here are the requirements:

Fee – Willing to pay a fee of ₦20,000
Bank Account – You Have a Bank Account
Current Transaction Volume – At Least 1 Million Naira Monthly
Forms & Other Documentation – You are willing to fill a form and provide us all required documents
Still interested & meet all the requirements?

Please fill the form and we will get in touch with next steps immediately.

is it a manual pos or automatic pos??
Re: Manual POS by y4code(m): 12:42pm On Jun 28, 2018
m
Re: Manual POS by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jun 28, 2018
what is the minimum amount to put in your wallet.and the twenty thousand is it just for acquiring d mpos or its d capital loaded on d wallet. Also, whenever I return d device will d twenty thousand naira be refunded. Thanks
Re: Manual POS by TakeMeTop: 10:53am On Jul 03, 2018
hayfay:
what is the minimum amount to put in your wallet.and the twenty thousand is it just for acquiring d mpos or its d capital loaded on d wallet. Also, whenever I return d device will d twenty thousand naira be refunded. Thanks

the twenty thousand is used to purchased the mpos, and it will not be put in your wallet. you can not return it either.

(1) (Reply)

Join Nnu Income Opportunity And Make Money. / How Do I Get Back My Money?? / The Proper Way To Patent Your Invention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.