Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,321 members, 7,819,101 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:14 AM

All FOMO Publishers Meet Here - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / All FOMO Publishers Meet Here (473 Views)

Quality Fomo Trays, Cling Film Wrappers, Cling Film Machines Now Available / Fomo Ad Network Pays You 10$ For Every Referral! 100% Real / Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

All FOMO Publishers Meet Here by profland: 1:31am On Nov 11, 2018
All Bloggers are almost in..

Before asking me questions which I must and will surely answer.

Click Here To Sign Up first => https://fomo.com/ref/d25ea22809fa8fe

After which you can proceed to ask me your questions, but I want you to no this �

That when you Refer 10 People you Get $100 credited to your account and that's #34,000 plus in your account

Paste A Simple Code On Your site or blog Header And Get Paid $2 - $6 Per 1000impressions.

Big Traffic Is Not Required no click on the ads is even needed, unlike Adsense that pays per click.

You Must Register Through The Above Link for joining is strictly by invitation.

The good thing is even if you don't have a website you can still join the referral program, payment is made to PayPal or wire transfer to your bank, in case you need PayPal let me no I'll give you an e-book

No Disturbing Ads.

No Minimum Payout.

Get Paid Any Amount.

Payment Is Every 1st Of The Month..

For more info and earnings check my timeline posts asap!!

If you want to see proof that I was paid, let me no I'll show you.

How to place an ad on your site or blog.

After registration

Click on settings to add your blog URL if you didn't add it during registration.

Then after adding click on embeed and then click on do it your self to get a code you'll place at the head section of your blog

<head>
The ad code Here
</head>
Than save

Asap! Join is e de hot

After placing the code on your site, come back to embed

It will tell you "checking for embed code on your website"

Wait for it to display "Code found on your website. We are doing it live! Let's get started, go to your dashboard"

Then wait for approval mail

Congratulations

Register with dis link

https://fomo.com/ref/d25ea22809fa8fe

Re: All FOMO Publishers Meet Here by profland: 1:37am On Nov 11, 2018
dont dull...keep earning before e go cast
Re: All FOMO Publishers Meet Here by profland: 1:37am On Nov 11, 2018
profland:
dont dull...keep earning before e go cast
remember topbuzz lol
Re: All FOMO Publishers Meet Here by Rextizzle(m): 8:12am On Nov 11, 2018
profland:
remember topbuzz lol
Anything wey Nigerians put hand dey spoil.

(1) (Reply)

Invest That Money 350k To Get 470k Contact 08022219777 / Top 10 Inspiring MLM Success Stories / Top MLM Forums And Social Networks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.