Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,012 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:14 AM

Donald Duke Featured On Nasdaq Tower - See Picture - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Donald Duke Featured On Nasdaq Tower - See Picture (19734 Views)

2019: "You Can't Zone My Constitutional Right - Donald Duke Tells PDP / Donald Duke Releases 2019 Campaign Posters For Presidential Election / Donald Duke Sent On An Errand By His Wife - See Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Donald Duke Featured On Nasdaq Tower - See Picture by Deltayankeeboi: 11:49am On Jun 26, 2018
Yemmysworld91:

you make me laugh. I don't like arguing on platform such as this, if not i would have continue with the argument. You think Atiku is better than Buhari, well that is your opinion and i respect it. But i advice you have a rethink.
Okay. But it can never be Buhari again. Once bitten, twice shy.
Re: Donald Duke Featured On Nasdaq Tower - See Picture by vioment: 12:02pm On Jun 26, 2018
Photoshop or internal setup.
Re: Donald Duke Featured On Nasdaq Tower - See Picture by 360great(m): 12:14pm On Jun 26, 2018
If both can collabo, then it will be very slim for buhari to win.
tiwiex:

God strategic thinking. Not sure about Atiku being a lesser evil. You probably meant the better option to win more votes across the country. Southerners are more flexible in this scenario. Maybe an Atiku president and Donald VP has a chance. Will they agree to collabo?
Re: Donald Duke Featured On Nasdaq Tower - See Picture by 35824L: 12:17pm On Jun 26, 2018
Jokers everywhere. Sai Baba. Bubu till 2023.
Re: Donald Duke Featured On Nasdaq Tower - See Picture by NaijaNaWaa: 12:50pm On Jun 26, 2018
omoharry:
would rather have the kind like Buhari over a Donald duke?this is what we do that we end up voting mediocre over credible people..or you are looking for some that will eat bole with the masses like Fayose did before we will know he can the the job..how low in can we get to before realizing that our mode of selecting and accepting our leaders is flawed..How have we we fared with that? we are the problem of the country..we the followers..just look at the Buhari that was elected..a big disappointment to the nation

Neither Buhari nor Duke. Let’s stop this “credible” nonsense. That was how a monumental failure and bigot found his way to Aso Rock. If you take the good looks and foné from Duke, what’s left is another typical thieving, Fulani-ass liking power monger desperate for power. I’m too old and sophisticated to hop into the Duke claptrap. Miss me with it.
Re: Donald Duke Featured On Nasdaq Tower - See Picture by shitholenation: 1:39pm On Jun 26, 2018
Donald Duke isn't a saint,but he is an intelligent man and he did well when he was the governor of cross rivers state,he initiated the likes of Obodo Ranch,Tinapa,calabar carnival and so on,but the problem is that Nigerians don't care about ones curriculum vitae,rather they care about your region and religion,and that was what gave the dullard in Aso Rock the upportunity to become the president of nigeria.
Re: Donald Duke Featured On Nasdaq Tower - See Picture by Blonchilli(m): 3:01pm On Jun 26, 2018
Deltayankeeboi:
For Donald?? no hope. Under the circumstances we have found ourselves, anything just to send the terrorist president packing come 2019 is highly welcomed.

Personally for me, i think Donald Duke is building castles in the air.

I don't see him getting block votes from the North. I doubt if he has any stronghold there.

Be it as it may, I believe Atiku is currently the only candidate strong enough to challenge the terrorist president for votes in the North.

I am not supporting anybody yet but believe me Atiku is our best bet in sending the terrorist president packing.

They are both evil but between both of them, we have to choose the lesser evil "Atiku" for the benefit of all.
For me between Duke and Atiku I'll prefer Donald Duke. Atiku? Bro please no. If it's Atiku and no other candidate then let the dullard continue. Last last we'll carry guns or get out of this country
Re: Donald Duke Featured On Nasdaq Tower - See Picture by MarieSucre(f): 3:27pm On Jun 26, 2018
SalamRushdie:
You were featured on what basis? Why don't you tell us how much you paid the exchange media to get your picture there ... that board cost 60 thousand dollars to put content on

Interesting. What is this website quoted below?
Re: Donald Duke Featured On Nasdaq Tower - See Picture by CoolAmbience(m): 3:39pm On Jun 26, 2018
Deltayankeeboi:
For Donald?? no hope. Under the circumstances we have found ourselves, anything just to send the terrorist president packing come 2019 is highly welcomed.

Personally for me, i think Donald Duke is building castles in the air.

I don't see him getting block votes from the North. I doubt if he has any stronghold there.

Be it as it may, I believe Atiku is currently the only candidate strong enough to challenge the terrorist president for votes in the North.

I am not supporting anybody yet but believe me Atiku is our best bet in sending the terrorist president packing.

They are both evil but between both of them, we have to choose the lesser evil "Atiku" for the benefit of all.

Atiku again? He won't win. Trust me!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Senate Passes South-East Development Commission Bill / Atiku Celebrates Pastor Adeboye As He Clocks 80 / 2023: Atiku Will Beat Tinubu In Lagos – Melaye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.