Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,180 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

Donald Duke Featured On Nasdaq Tower - See Picture - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Donald Duke Featured On Nasdaq Tower - See Picture (19736 Views)

Donald Duke And Ben Murray Bruce Visit The Lagos-Calabar Coastal Road (Pictures) / Donald Duke Releases 2019 Campaign Posters For Presidential Election / Donald Duke Sent On An Errand By His Wife - See Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Donald Duke Featured On Nasdaq Tower - See Picture by ViaFast: 8:46am On Jun 26, 2018
@APROKOGIRL

Shared with Caption ...

Today I was featured on the Nasdaq Tower--the world's second largest exchange. As I stared at the more than 9000 square foot image of myself in New York City's Times Square, I thought I wish I could put every Nigerians picture here because truly we are the ones who will change the world. First, we will create change at home and eventually we will change the world. #EveryoneMatters Are you ready to create change with me?#ATIGS2018 #Nasdaq #Nigeria

BY APROKO GIRL : https://aprokogirl.com/12808/donald-duke-featured-nasdaq-tower-see-picture/

cc; lalasticlala

10 Likes

Re: Donald Duke Featured On Nasdaq Tower - See Picture by ViaFast: 8:46am On Jun 26, 2018
Congrats Donald

9 Likes

Re: Donald Duke Featured On Nasdaq Tower - See Picture by cheddahboy(m): 8:48am On Jun 26, 2018
Nice

2 Likes

Re: Donald Duke Featured On Nasdaq Tower - See Picture by izzou(m): 8:50am On Jun 26, 2018
grin

Donald, you sound intelligent. You have the experience. You roll with the right pack. Yes, you might have mingled with corruption somehow, but you still look okay

My problem is, Can I trust you?

Make I still dey watch sha cool

53 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Duke Featured On Nasdaq Tower - See Picture by SalamRushdie: 9:12am On Jun 26, 2018
You were featured on what basis? Why don't you tell us how much you paid the exchange media to get your picture there ... that board cost 60 thousand dollars to put content on

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Duke Featured On Nasdaq Tower - See Picture by Deltayankeeboi: 9:36am On Jun 26, 2018
izzou:
grin

Donald, you sound intelligent. You have the experience. You roll with the right pack. Yes, you might have mingled with corruption somehow, but you still look okay

For Donald?? no hope. Under the circumstances we have found ourselves, anything just to send the terrorist president packing come 2019 is highly welcomed.

Personally for me, i think Donald Duke is building castles in the air.

I don't see him getting block votes from the North. I doubt if he has any stronghold there.

Be it as it may, I believe Atiku is currently the only candidate strong enough to challenge the terrorist president for votes in the North.

I am not supporting anybody yet but believe me Atiku is our best bet in sending the terrorist president packing.

They are both evil but between both of them, we have to choose the lesser evil "Atiku" for the benefit of all.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Duke Featured On Nasdaq Tower - See Picture by izzou(m): 9:42am On Jun 26, 2018
Deltayankeeboi:
For Donald?? no hope. Under the circumstances we have found ourselves, anything just to send the terrorist president packing come 2019 is highly welcomed.

I don't see him getting block votes from the North. I doubt if he has any stronghold there.

Be it as it may, I believe Atiku is currently the only candidate strong enough to challenge the terrorist president for votes in the North.

I am not supporting anybody yet but believe me Atiku is our best bet in sending the terrorist president packing.

They are both evil but between both of them, we have to choose the lesser evil "Atiku" for the benefit of all.

Lesser evil? grin grin grin grin

Buhari's incompetence is choking and to worsen it, his minions keep suffering and smiling. I'm pretty sure some of the people butchered by the herdsmen were staunch supporters of him

2019 just weak me. Atiku looks okay. He is up to the challenge. But then, we need to look beyond the election day. What if he wins and as usual go south? Remember he's an experienced thief too.

This country tire person sad

17 Likes

Re: Donald Duke Featured On Nasdaq Tower - See Picture by postiva: 10:21am On Jun 26, 2018
f
Re: Donald Duke Featured On Nasdaq Tower - See Picture by bazkid24(m): 10:21am On Jun 26, 2018
grin
Re: Donald Duke Featured On Nasdaq Tower - See Picture by wonuks(m): 10:21am On Jun 26, 2018
cheesy
Re: Donald Duke Featured On Nasdaq Tower - See Picture by princestars(m): 10:21am On Jun 26, 2018
The killings in the middle belt is just too much, so pathetic and solution is not forth coming.

Kindly go on twitter and join the trend

*#Supereaglesblackband4Middlebeltkillings*

Start posting on all social media platforms for super eagles to put on a black hand band to stop the killings of Nigerians in the middle belt

This is beyond religion, ethnicity or politics but to preserve our existence as a country

Let them wear the band today.
We can do it through the power of the media, the political cabals may stop it but the world will see it and can take it from there������

Never sleep while your neighbours house is on fire because yours may be next

*LETS MAKE IT HAPPEN*

5 Likes

Re: Donald Duke Featured On Nasdaq Tower - See Picture by Factfinder1(m): 10:22am On Jun 26, 2018
Nigerians' will take their campaigns to foreign countries as if the foreigners are the one to vote that's how I saw a bus with wikes poster in UK

3 Likes

Re: Donald Duke Featured On Nasdaq Tower - See Picture by nicholartsdesign: 10:23am On Jun 26, 2018
dodo
Re: Donald Duke Featured On Nasdaq Tower - See Picture by moshino(m): 10:23am On Jun 26, 2018
ViaFast:
Congrats Donald

Congrats for what exactly?

5 Likes

Re: Donald Duke Featured On Nasdaq Tower - See Picture by gerrardomendes(m): 10:23am On Jun 26, 2018
The Don himself
Re: Donald Duke Featured On Nasdaq Tower - See Picture by jaxxy(m): 10:23am On Jun 26, 2018
The man sent by his association of friends to NOI in London to work against the good of Nigerians and our govt can not be trusted.

4 Likes

Re: Donald Duke Featured On Nasdaq Tower - See Picture by DavSagacity(m): 10:24am On Jun 26, 2018
Ok. So we should fry beans Abi..?.
Re: Donald Duke Featured On Nasdaq Tower - See Picture by maxiuc(m): 10:24am On Jun 26, 2018
grin
Re: Donald Duke Featured On Nasdaq Tower - See Picture by Newpride(m): 10:25am On Jun 26, 2018
Is that where he is starting his presidential campaign.
Re: Donald Duke Featured On Nasdaq Tower - See Picture by RevenGeMission: 10:26am On Jun 26, 2018
OMG nice phoroshup

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Donald Duke Featured On Nasdaq Tower - See Picture by lant22: 10:26am On Jun 26, 2018
okay
Re: Donald Duke Featured On Nasdaq Tower - See Picture by zlantanfan: 10:26am On Jun 26, 2018
How are we sure it is not just some random pic the organizers settled for because only because it is handsome
Re: Donald Duke Featured On Nasdaq Tower - See Picture by Yemmysworld91: 10:27am On Jun 26, 2018
Deltayankeeboi:

atiku na lesser evil to buhari?
Chai i weep for my country

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Duke Featured On Nasdaq Tower - See Picture by Constie(f): 10:27am On Jun 26, 2018
Wow!!! cheesy

... Nice grin
Re: Donald Duke Featured On Nasdaq Tower - See Picture by Donald3d(m): 10:27am On Jun 26, 2018
smiley
Re: Donald Duke Featured On Nasdaq Tower - See Picture by soberdrunk(m): 10:28am On Jun 26, 2018
angry
Re: Donald Duke Featured On Nasdaq Tower - See Picture by Nobody: 10:28am On Jun 26, 2018
the game changer will be if PDP can convince the emir sanusi,to run against buhari? seems impossible?atiku might not cut in this north!
Re: Donald Duke Featured On Nasdaq Tower - See Picture by BigSarah(f): 10:29am On Jun 26, 2018
My President

1 Like

Re: Donald Duke Featured On Nasdaq Tower - See Picture by Raxxye(m): 10:29am On Jun 26, 2018
Ok. we have seen you!

Seriously, Mr Donald, that NOI's publication truly damaged your reputation. I, for one, a die-hard supporter of yours, couldn't believe it. Sadly though, you haven't denied the allegations and like someone up there posited, "Can we trust you, Mr Duke?"

1 Like

Re: Donald Duke Featured On Nasdaq Tower - See Picture by tiwiex(m): 10:30am On Jun 26, 2018
Deltayankeeboi:

God strategic thinking. Not sure about Atiku being a lesser evil. You probably meant the better option to win more votes across the country. Southerners are more flexible in this scenario. Maybe an Atiku president and Donald VP has a chance. Will they agree to collabo?

2 Likes

Re: Donald Duke Featured On Nasdaq Tower - See Picture by sdindan: 10:30am On Jun 26, 2018
Bro duke.

How much did u paid for this? grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Duke Featured On Nasdaq Tower - See Picture by Sultty(m): 10:30am On Jun 26, 2018
izzou:
grin

I wish average Nigerians can think like u. Ur "can I trust u" part is what we all should ask then ponder on before voting in anyone to govern us. Nice one, if u know u know

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oshiomhole Makes First Appearance At Presidential Election Tribunal / NNPC To Pipe Crude Oil From Niger Republic To Kaduna / Imo House Of Assembly Members Locked Out Of APC South East Meeting (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.