Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,888 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:30 PM

7 Reasons Why You Should Believe In Christ Jesus Now - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 7 Reasons Why You Should Believe In Christ Jesus Now (321 Views)

Biblical Evidence: Christians Should Believe In The Prophet Mohammed / Reasons Why You Should Believe Mfm’s Olukoya 2020 Prophecies / These Are The Reasons Why You Should Believe The Bible. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Reasons Why You Should Believe In Christ Jesus Now by lightblazingnow(m): 9:33am On Jun 26, 2018
Because you do not know how miserable you are

What could be more amusing to see men depend on their finite elements to grasp life, others use experiments instead of experience, some use might and magic, a whole lot use power. They quickly forget that the Spirit garnished the universe.

John 15:2 Every branch in me that beareth not fruit he taketh away: and every branch that beareth fruit, he purgeth it, that it may bring forth more fruit

John 15:6 If a man abide not in me, he is cast forth as a branch, and is withered; and men gather them, and cast them into the fire, and they are burned

If only you know how miserable you are, you'd run on your knees right now wherever you are begging for forgiveness and confessing how foolish you had been, and repent from your errors and call upon the name of the Lord God Almighty and CHRIST JESUS.

Revelation 3:20 Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.

He will teach you how to live the life you have been given and take you through all the earth,

Proverbs 8:4 Unto you, O men, I call; and my voice is to the sons of man. 8:5 O ye simple, understand wisdom: and, ye fools, be ye of an understanding heart. 8:6 Hear; for I will speak of excellent things; and the opening of my lips shall be right things. 8:7 For my mouth shall speak truth; and wickedness is an abomination to my lips. 8:8 All the words of my mouth are in righteousness; there is nothing froward or perverse in them.

8:9 They are all plain to him that understandeth, and right to them that find knowledge. 8:10 Receive my instruction, and not silver; and knowledge rather than choice gold. 8:11 For wisdom is better than rubies; and all the things that may be desired are not to be compared to it. 8:12 I wisdom dwell with prudence, and find out knowledge of witty inventions. 8:13 The fear of the LORD is to hate evil: pride, and arrogancy, and the evil way, and the froward mouth, do I hate. 8:14 Counsel is mine, and sound wisdom: I am understanding; I have strength.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 7 Reasons Why You Should Believe In Christ Jesus Now by lightblazingnow(m): 9:49am On Jun 26, 2018
There is work to be done in you and through you:

Because men have believed that they are wise only in their own eyes, wisdom is not increase day by day in you. You are a seed. A Holy seed planted in the house of the lord God Almighty to bear royal fruit. What does that mean? Love is the royal law. Love created all things and in love and for love. You heard the lord God Almighty, His words says " every branch in him who refused to bear fruit will be cut off.

Romans 11:16 For if the firstfruit be holy, the lump is also holy: and if the root be holy, so are the branches.

11:17 And if some of the branches be broken off, and thou, being a wild olive tree, wert graffed in among them, and with them partakest of the root and fatness of the olive tree; 11:18 Boast not against the branches. But if thou boast, thou bearest not the root, but the root thee.

11:19 Thou wilt say then, The branches were broken off, that I might be graffed in.

11:20 Well; because of unbelief they were broken off, and thou standest by faith. Be not highminded, but fear: 11:21 For if God spared not the natural branches, take heed lest he also spare not thee.

11:22 Behold therefore the goodness and severity of God: on them which fell, severity; but toward thee, goodness, if thou continue in his goodness: otherwise thou also shalt be cut off.

11:23 And they also, if they abide not still in unbelief, shall be graffed in: for God is able to graff them in again. 11:24 For if thou wert cut out of the olive tree which is wild by nature, and wert graffed contrary to nature into a good olive tree: how much more shall these, which be the natural branches, be graffed into their own olive tree? 11:25 For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in.

Get to work, increase in love, allow the Almighty God who is working and walking in you to increase and exceedingly overcome your limitations.

Philippians 2:12 Wherefore, my beloved, as ye have always obeyed, not as in my presence only, but now much more in my absence, work out your own salvation with fear and trembling.

2:13 For it is God which worketh in you both to will and to do of his good pleasure.

2:14 Do all things without murmurings and disputings: 2:15 That ye may be blameless and harmless, the sons of God, without rebuke, in the midst of a crooked and perverse nation, among whom ye shine as lights in the world; 2:16 Holding forth the word of life; that I may rejoice in the day of Christ, that I have not run in vain, neither laboured in vain.

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why You Should Believe In Christ Jesus Now by lightblazingnow(m): 9:53am On Jun 26, 2018
I am coming back
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Should Believe In Christ Jesus Now by lightblazingnow(m): 10:19pm On Jul 03, 2018
Accept

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 02/07/18 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 04/07/18 / Epic Reply: Most Epic Reply On Twitter Ever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.