Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,051 members, 7,814,608 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:03 PM

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 04/07/18 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 04/07/18 (320 Views)

W.o.r.d Assembly - Seed Of Wisdom Devotional 04/07/2018 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 04/07/18 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 04/07/18 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 04/07/18 by dallyemmy: 3:11pm On Jul 03, 2018
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 04/07/18 by dallyemmy: 9:32am On Jul 04, 2018
Prayer Points on Today's Open Heavens:
(Wednesday, July 4, 2018) The Irony of Comfort!

1.Thank you, Father, for your thoughts toward me, which are thoughts of good and not of evil, to bring me to an expected end.

2.Father, you are the vine, I am the branch, please, let me never be detached or separated from you, for without you, I am nothing.

3.Father, in anyway I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me, in Jesus' name.

4.Father, please, help me to overcome every craving in me that will lead to spiritual death, in Jesus' name.

5.Father, deliver me from lust of the eyes, lust of the flesh and the pride of life, in Jesus' name.

6.Father, when blessings, comfort and prosperity shall come, please, let me still be found in you, in Jesus' name.

7.Father, let every spirit of complacency and lukewarmness, that might have crept into my life, as a result of your blessings, comfort and prosperity, be consumed by your fire, in Jesus' name.

8.Father, no matter the level of affluence and position, that I may attain in life, please, let my service and commitment to you and your kingdom, never diminish, in Jesus' name.

9.Father, empower me to be occupied for you, till you come; and help me to move far away from any source of temptation that could make me compromise my faith, in Jesus' name.

10.Father, rekindle the fire of your revival in my life, and restore to me the joy of your salvation, in Jesus' name.

11.Father, please, do not allow my desire for comfort and pleasure of this world, to overcome my desire and love for you, in Jesus' name.

12.Father, keep your son, Pastor E.A. Adeboye, focused on his divine assignments; let every strategy of Satan to distract him, fail, in Jesus' name.

13.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)
14.In Jesus' name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)
15.Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).
#GodBlessOurNation
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 04/07/18 by dallyemmy: 1:01pm On Jul 04, 2018
DAY 4 PRAYER OF VICTORY FOR DADDY AND MUMMY G. O. Text: – Exodus 17:11-16, 1 Sam. 3:19, Deut. 34:7, Pro. 16:31, Ps. 91:16, James 1:12.

 Pray for more physical strength for Daddy and Mummy G.O. even as their both ageing graciously. Let us pray that God will favour the family of Daddy GO with divine health and wisdom.

 Let us pray that the hand of the Lord will be upon Daddy & Mummy G.O. in a greater, deeper, higher and wider dimensions in the fulfillment of the great commission.

 Let us pray that every cloud of darkness that may be gathering around the ministerial assignment of Daddy and Mummy G.O be dispelled by the Sun of Righteousness.

 Let us pray that the secrets of the enemies of Light pretending to be a friend be exposed without any further delay in Jesus Name. Amen.

 Let us pray that God will surround Daddy G O’s family as mountains surround Jerusalem. Ps.125

 Say Father!! Grant our Father-in-the-Lord & our Mother-in-Israel the required victories over internal and external enemies waging war against them and their families.

 Pray that our spiritual parents will finish well and strong.

(1) (Reply)

Thank God, I've Succeeded Opening A New Charity Association In Our City... / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 10/07/18 / Epic Reply: Most Epic Reply On Twitter Ever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.