Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,707 members, 7,820,479 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:36 PM

Lineo Didi Kilgrow Placed On Suicide Watch After Death Of Son - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lineo Didi Kilgrow Placed On Suicide Watch After Death Of Son (56366 Views)

D'banj Welcomes A Baby Girl With His Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow / D'banj And Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary / D'banj And His Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow Sparkle In New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lineo Didi Kilgrow Placed On Suicide Watch After Death Of Son by doeeyed: 12:09pm On Jun 26, 2018
columbus007:
wow,this is so nice then, can't wait for her to die then,so what's she waiting for?.

Realllyyyy...
What you wrote is so horrible!!!

It takes nothing from you to be humane in these circumstances!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lineo Didi Kilgrow Placed On Suicide Watch After Death Of Son by hisexcellency34: 12:09pm On Jun 26, 2018
oh...i pity the young woman
Re: Lineo Didi Kilgrow Placed On Suicide Watch After Death Of Son by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jun 26, 2018
According to my dad, a spirit lured the little boy into the pool.

Na yesterday I conclude say my papa get serious problem

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lineo Didi Kilgrow Placed On Suicide Watch After Death Of Son by chiomahelen26: 12:12pm On Jun 26, 2018
It's not easy for a woman to let go easily as they r so emotionally attached to their children. May God strengthen her

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lineo Didi Kilgrow Placed On Suicide Watch After Death Of Son by elyte89: 12:12pm On Jun 26, 2018
Meekdon:
may God helps her

May God help dis ur statement too cool

2 Likes

Re: Lineo Didi Kilgrow Placed On Suicide Watch After Death Of Son by Reelmii: 12:12pm On Jun 26, 2018
they will be fine

1 Like

Re: Lineo Didi Kilgrow Placed On Suicide Watch After Death Of Son by ifymadu: 12:13pm On Jun 26, 2018
May God strengthen them, I really empathize with them. Can’t imagine what they will be going through, loosing a child is not one can wish even an enemy. So sad

2 Likes

Re: Lineo Didi Kilgrow Placed On Suicide Watch After Death Of Son by weyreypey: 12:13pm On Jun 26, 2018
rozayx5:
she should hurry and get pregnant

undecided undecided
You know the drill.
Re: Lineo Didi Kilgrow Placed On Suicide Watch After Death Of Son by Uglymugg: 12:13pm On Jun 26, 2018
thesicilian:
Who placed her on suicide watch, and what does it entail in this regard?!
To our Nigerian bloggers, we know it's not easy to get and report information, but when you do, try at least to make it detailed and newsworthy.
It's normal. When something tragic happens to someone, they are usually placed on Suicide watch (Even though it's not directly called "suicide watch"wink having people around to support you is also a means of sucide watch because - for some people, if they grieve alone, they might take their life because their sadness might overshadow them.
Earthbound:

grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lineo Didi Kilgrow Placed On Suicide Watch After Death Of Son by Reelmii: 12:14pm On Jun 26, 2018
Earthbound:

dont conclude he has a problem yet, because what an elder sees sitting down...... u know the rest

3 Likes

Re: Lineo Didi Kilgrow Placed On Suicide Watch After Death Of Son by Shukran(f): 12:14pm On Jun 26, 2018
I just prayed America dont come for her, they might take her to court for child neglect because that child is American Citizen. God be with her and the family doing this darkest time.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lineo Didi Kilgrow Placed On Suicide Watch After Death Of Son by apache4: 12:16pm On Jun 26, 2018
I never believed D'banj could use his own for money ritual ........
D'banj why why why ?? Which other money are you still looking for .....God Will punish you dearly for this ...!!!

2 Likes

Re: Lineo Didi Kilgrow Placed On Suicide Watch After Death Of Son by Dazzle86(f): 12:16pm On Jun 26, 2018
columbus007:
wow,this is so nice then, can't wait for her to die then,so what's she waiting for?.

That's a nasty thing to say.
Re: Lineo Didi Kilgrow Placed On Suicide Watch After Death Of Son by lanrefront1(m): 12:17pm On Jun 26, 2018
Desperate traffic hungry bloggers just fabricating news out of thin air.

To say Nigerian bloggers have really become a nuisance is an understatement

2 Likes

Re: Lineo Didi Kilgrow Placed On Suicide Watch After Death Of Son by doublefreez(m): 12:19pm On Jun 26, 2018
The insensitive statements of some rascally Nigerians can make a celeb /celeb related person drown. May God give her the fortitude to bear this loss.

2 Likes

Re: Lineo Didi Kilgrow Placed On Suicide Watch After Death Of Son by DaBillionnaire: 12:19pm On Jun 26, 2018
bazkid24:
Space Booked

Re: Lineo Didi Kilgrow Placed On Suicide Watch After Death Of Son by Uglymugg: 12:20pm On Jun 26, 2018
doeeyed:

Realllyyyy...

Don't take people like that seriously. They are only doing it for likes. I can't believe that post already has 2 likes. It will only encourage people to make distasteful posts like that in the future/.
Re: Lineo Didi Kilgrow Placed On Suicide Watch After Death Of Son by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jun 26, 2018
Reelmii:
dont conclude he has a problem yet, because what an elder sees sitting down...... u know the rest

Easy for you to say, that's just one of many examples.

1 Like

Re: Lineo Didi Kilgrow Placed On Suicide Watch After Death Of Son by Reelmii: 12:22pm On Jun 26, 2018
Shukran:
I just prayed America dont come for her, they might take her to court for child neglect because that child is American Citizen. God be with her and the family doing this darkest time.
please their family is not doing any darkest time
Re: Lineo Didi Kilgrow Placed On Suicide Watch After Death Of Son by bazkid24(m): 12:23pm On Jun 26, 2018
[quote author=DaBillionnaire post=68835151][/quote]

Wee you keep kwayet angry

Re: Lineo Didi Kilgrow Placed On Suicide Watch After Death Of Son by EmekaBlue(m): 12:24pm On Jun 26, 2018
Sorry
Re: Lineo Didi Kilgrow Placed On Suicide Watch After Death Of Son by mimimile93: 12:26pm On Jun 26, 2018
Mrsoundoro:
Dbanj Wife Placed On Suicide Watch After Death Of Son In Ikoyi Lagos)

After the death of  Dbanj's only son, Daniel D Third who drowned in Ikoyi Lagos  on Sunday the 23rd of June 2018 after he was left unattended to with no life jacket.

Dbanj’s wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow has been placed on suicide watch since the sad incident as she has not stopped crying by an insider.

May God comfort the Oyebanjos during this trying times.

http://news.nollyzone.com/dbanj-wife-placed-on-suicide-watch-after-death-of-son-in-ikoyi-lagos/

Is it not better the useless prostitute kill herself and go?

Nigerian women are all useless.
Re: Lineo Didi Kilgrow Placed On Suicide Watch After Death Of Son by madjune(m): 12:26pm On Jun 26, 2018
columbus007:

You blood sucking vampire.
I never believed it but it's true, we've witches here on nairaland.
You just confirmed it.
Re: Lineo Didi Kilgrow Placed On Suicide Watch After Death Of Son by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jun 26, 2018
That's what happened when you marry slay Queen instead of house wife.
Re: Lineo Didi Kilgrow Placed On Suicide Watch After Death Of Son by Soulsymbol99: 12:31pm On Jun 26, 2018
alexhl:
She might even loose Dbanj and the relationship

Why exactly? undecided D'banj no knw say em suppose baracade the pool and she tot she left her child with reasonable pple. They both share the blame

2 Likes

Re: Lineo Didi Kilgrow Placed On Suicide Watch After Death Of Son by innocential3032(m): 12:32pm On Jun 26, 2018
God wil help her get over this

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lineo Didi Kilgrow Placed On Suicide Watch After Death Of Son by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jun 26, 2018
Oblongata:
i am a father, i love my children so much and my greatest joy is watching them grow. .. anytime i see my daughter i hug her and kiss her, i love my son soo much, i play ps4, basketball and indoor games with him, i long for weekends so i can be with them, scold them, play with them etc...

Dbanj i feel for you bro, even though i despised you then back in lasu epe for always sitting in front of our block and playing mouth organ with a big google, i am a proud father and i know what you are probably going through, may God grant you relief and comfort.

please learn from these and move on. ..my suggestion is that he moves out of the country and wait till the dust settles... shit happens and we have to move on.

God bless you Dbanj and your family. Amen
who asked u history?

1 Like

Re: Lineo Didi Kilgrow Placed On Suicide Watch After Death Of Son by greggng: 12:36pm On Jun 26, 2018
columbus007:

You funny. It simply means they are protecting and preventing her from committing suicide
Re: Lineo Didi Kilgrow Placed On Suicide Watch After Death Of Son by columbus007(m): 12:38pm On Jun 26, 2018
Dazzle86:

That's a nasty thing to say.
if she cannot take good care of the child she gave birth to so then whts left for her?
Re: Lineo Didi Kilgrow Placed On Suicide Watch After Death Of Son by omowunmibecca(f): 12:43pm On Jun 26, 2018
Leave them alone! Let them mourn in peace. Stop putting all this news in their faces.

2 Likes

Re: Lineo Didi Kilgrow Placed On Suicide Watch After Death Of Son by columbus007(m): 12:43pm On Jun 26, 2018
doeeyed:

Realllyyyy...

see i didn't mean to be rude,and anybody can be bitter about y comment here that's all for the birds,but if only they have a son that's as cute like the late Daniel,i hate the mother,and i can say that again.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bolaji Amusan - ‘Mr Latin’ Is Dead ? / JJC Skillz And His Pregnant Wife, Funke Akindele Vacation In Dubai (Photos) / Ali Nuhu Kissing Chika Ike On Set (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.