Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,920 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

Fulani Indigenes Killed By Berom In Plateau: Cause Of Massacre Revealed By Man - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fulani Indigenes Killed By Berom In Plateau: Cause Of Massacre Revealed By Man (48927 Views)

Lady Travelling From Abuja To Akure In A Taxi Molested By Man. Sparks Reactions / Naa Dromor Adjei Is Dead! Pastor Glitter Sower's Daughter Drugged By Man / Berom People Of Plateau Kill Fulani Cows, Machete Many Of Them (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Indigenes Killed By Berom In Plateau: Cause Of Massacre Revealed By Man by Constie(f): 12:37pm On Jun 26, 2018
Rip to them
Re: Fulani Indigenes Killed By Berom In Plateau: Cause Of Massacre Revealed By Man by phreakabitoo: 12:37pm On Jun 26, 2018
I did not bother reading this bullshit you call a thread.
Bloody Malian militia... Better go back to Mali
Re: Fulani Indigenes Killed By Berom In Plateau: Cause Of Massacre Revealed By Man by oooduancalmdown: 12:38pm On Jun 26, 2018
Bluffly:

Ask Google, since you find it hard to think.
Google kor giggle ni. Na simple question I ask you and you done dey fear. I no be Fulani herdsman sha so no fear. If you are from the middle belt you better protect yourselves, else, you will all go extinct in twenty years time. No fvcking God is coming to save your black ass
Re: Fulani Indigenes Killed By Berom In Plateau: Cause Of Massacre Revealed By Man by samplanner(m): 12:39pm On Jun 26, 2018
Read below;

Just when we thought everything is over, the enemies of peace and Nigeria are at it again. But to set the records straight, let me breakdown some details of how things unfold that led to the recent breakdown of Law and Order in Barkin Ladi LGA and environs. These unfortunate incidents led to a full blown tribal/religious crisis in Plateau North Senatorial District. In the past decade a lot of crisis erupted in Plateau State, people have moved on in some of the areas, but why are we still having crisis that is leading to loss of lives and property in Berom Land? Governor Lalong should deal with these issues decisively, [s]some people are out there to cause trouble just to discredit the Government at State and Federal level.[/s]

The below unfortunate events took place all within the month of June 2018.

1. [s]On the 8th of June Four young Fulani men coming back from Kara Cattle market in Bukuru were shot immediately after Kassa Hill Military check point, less than 2Km from the check point.

2. Over 300 COWS were rustled between Fan, Dorowa and Jong Villages of Barkin Ladi LGA and Kadunu/Langai villages of Mangu LGA, when Military were sent to rescue and recover the COWS they received strong resistance from the armed Berom COW rustlers with even reports of some security men losing their lives. Up to date they’ve not been recovered.

3. On 12th of June at around 8pm some Fulani people of Quanpan LGA of plateau State coming back from Bukuru Kara market were shot at Kassa hill before Barikin Ladi LGA secretariat unfortunately one of them lost his life.

4. On June 13th a minor Jaafar Salihu herding his parents COWs, was killed at Nding Village also around Kassa hill and they removed his head till date the head wasn't recovered, he was buried like that

5. Then the last aggression took place on Jun 21st at about 6pm Some Fulani men Bala, Lawal and Ibrahim Kuwait on their way coming back from Kara market in Bukuru were shot, killed and their vehicle was set ablaze at Heipang village to be precise inside the railway round about, pictures attached.

6. A day after Sallah Jun 16th 2018 at about 14:00 hours some Hausa Boys of Barikin Ladi town driving a Vectra Opel vehicle with reg number JJN 54 CF heading to Mangu LGA narrowly escaped death with minor and major injuries and the car wrecked, as Berom youths launched an attacked on them in front of the Military Check point, what’s their offence? Ans: They are Muslims and the berom youths want to avenge an attack on some villages made by Fulani herders.

7. On Saturday 23rd Jun 2018 the people of Mangu blocked the highway and said nobody is going to pass until justice is done to one of their men that was killed in a Berom community between Dorowa village and Mangu Hale, until his demise he was a butcher and he went to collect his money from one of his customers he gives meat, he was simply killed because he is Muslim, is he a herdsman?

I blame the Men and Officers of Operation Safe Heaven for their poor handling of the following issues that took place in Barikin Ladi and environs, had it been they acted promptly this avoidable incidents would’ve been averted. I call on the security to be up and doing, they should deploy modern techniques in managing attacks and counter attacks if not the carnage will probably continue until the realities on ground are rewritten to reflect the reality of modern war.
[/s]
[s]Instead of reflecting on why the current strategies are not working, FFK, CAN, TY Danjuma, Jerry Gana and their associates have an opportunity to pour out the anti-Islamic venom on an issue that is purely criminal. Facebook online commentators will follow along the same path. If they are not abusing the ‘clueless’, ‘certificateless’, ‘Boko haram sponsor’ etc. at the top they are attacking Islam for being a jihadist, blood-spilling religion.[/s]

From your False narration, everyone will know the direction you are going - so it isn't a surprise. No peace for the wicked. 99% of Nothern Muslims are happy when there is war in the land.

5 Likes

Re: Fulani Indigenes Killed By Berom In Plateau: Cause Of Massacre Revealed By Man by major466(m): 12:40pm On Jun 26, 2018
5 columnist at work. No longer stolen 300 cows? This is where you will spot their desperate attempt to justify Plateau massacre with lies. This is exactly what the terrorist did to justify Agatu massacre in Benue state.
I guess the genocide of Usman Danfodio over innocent Hausa people in 1804 was because a fulani man was killed to the point of installing Sokoto emirate with fulani man as Sultan for life.
These people are terrible liars!

No matter how the try to spin lies to justify Plateau massacre, Plateau citizens will hold Buhari and Miyetti Allah terrorist organization responsible for the genocide in middle belt.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fulani Indigenes Killed By Berom In Plateau: Cause Of Massacre Revealed By Man by robosky02(m): 12:40pm On Jun 26, 2018
Why didn't they allow the LAW to settle the case

Rather than taking laws into their hand killing fellow humans
Re: Fulani Indigenes Killed By Berom In Plateau: Cause Of Massacre Revealed By Man by Quinhappi(f): 12:41pm On Jun 26, 2018
Ajiswaggs:
Wetin concern me
nothing, but with time it will
Re: Fulani Indigenes Killed By Berom In Plateau: Cause Of Massacre Revealed By Man by famosh: 12:42pm On Jun 26, 2018
ebbo:
For those of us that ply the road to Jos often, we understand what it takes to get trapped in those senseless violence, so much that it has become the usual practice that on approaching Jos, we send out a call to those living inside it to find out whether it is safe to proceed.

Some years ago, my sister and uncle were caught up in that unfortunate chaos. They were fortunate enough to escape (out of luck) to the Muslim quarter of Bukuru town. If they had escaped to the wrong location or belong to a different faith, their fate will completely be different.

In the university in 2008, my room-mate had the unimaginable misfortune of losing his father in the conflict. His parents were caught in the unfortunate chaos, father and mother separated. The fact he was a Yoruba man did not apply. All his killers cared was that he was a Muslim and therefore guilty and condemned to die in their hands.

At Secondary School in the early 2000s, I was moved to tears when a Fulani classmate narrated how he lost three generations of his family in Heipang. Their family had lived there for generations only for them to be wiped out in a single surge of violence. His escape was only a miracle. His mother who was lucky to be away for a wedding fainted at the sight of him because his funeral rites were already conducted in absentia, having thought to have shared the terrible fate of his other family members.

All the individuals mentioned in the above instances may be reading this post. I have known real people who have been slaughtered while passing through Jos. I could be one of them, given a different quirk of fate. My family members could also be victims, God forbid!

As a result, there is the tendency for someone like me to see the conflict through those lenses, that my people are the victims and the 'other side' is the perpetrator. The same way someone whose local community in Plateau live in constant fear of invasion and attack by armed marauders, where local people could not farm their lands in peace or carry on with life in security and safety will see his people as sole victims and others as perpetrators.

That is how one-sided, mutually rejecting narratives set back the wheel of reconciliation. The crises in Plateau is so muddled up that it is now completely detached from its root causes. It first began as local politics borne out of ethnic and sectarian political struggle between the so called Hausa settlers and the native Beroms in Jos North.

For long, the Fulani, who have a long history of cultural intercourse with those local communities are kept out of those conflicts. It was until the Shendam anti-Fulani pogrom that the Fulani was brought into the equation, and from that, cycles of reprisals and counter-reprisals have so distorted the reality on ground, bringing a dominant ethnic and sectarian narrative to the fore.

That makes peace even difficult. Because all sides have genuine grievances, all sides have genuine complaints of victimhood. The first step towards peace is not in apportioning blame, the first step towards peace is in accepting that all sides have a point and that peace is possible only through dialogue and not further confrontation.

The Jos conflict is different from Boko Haram or even rural banditry where the enemy can be criminalized and targeted. In an ethnic or sectarian conflict, you cannot criminalize an entire ethnic or sectarian group. And above all, you cannot enforce peace by sheer use of force. Force should only be used to create an enabling environment for reconciliation and dialogue.

I know some may feel force alone could do this, but if that's possible, we will not be where we are today. Obasanjo declared a state of emergency but the killing still continued. Since 1999, the Plateau conflict continues under four successive Nigerian presidents, two Muslim, two Christians. If it were a Muslim conspiracy, the two Christian presidents would have stopped it. Likewise if it were a Christian conspiracy,

How can you be making this much sense on Nairaland when you understand how intellectually deficient a lot of Nairalanders are, especially those from a certain region we all know about? Just checkout the sort of comments that get so much likes & shares & tell me how intelligent those comments are! It's not necessary, man!

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Indigenes Killed By Berom In Plateau: Cause Of Massacre Revealed By Man by Bluffly: 12:44pm On Jun 26, 2018
oooduancalmdown:

Google kor giggle ni. Na simple question I ask you and you done dey fear. I no be Fulani herdsman sha so no fear. If you are from the middle belt you better protect yourselves, else, you will all go extinct in twenty years time. No fvcking God is coming to save your black ass
Your likes are the ones going about cursing upsets all because you hardly make use of your brain and rather choose to use your mouth and hand to cause mayhem. If you indeed read my post, you would have had a direction of thought instead of displaying your stupidity.
Remain blessed.
Re: Fulani Indigenes Killed By Berom In Plateau: Cause Of Massacre Revealed By Man by iamjavadem(m): 12:46pm On Jun 26, 2018
But you believed the others without this questions.
sankky:
I guess this is the Fulani side of d story written by either a Fulani or a govt official... Going by the precision deployed in quoting numbers, dates, names, places etc. But fairness demands u apply same precision in telling us how the plateau massacre happened and the number of casualties. The govt initially lied that only 11 people died, but when the Social Media came to our rescue with picture and video evidences, the govt raised the number to 86 and wants to quickly bury them in secret. But people on ground there strongly say the number killed ranged between 200 and 600. Now, if u deliberately avoided balancing ur story in view of my later points, WHY SHOULD I BELIEVE YOUR STORY in the first place?
Re: Fulani Indigenes Killed By Berom In Plateau: Cause Of Massacre Revealed By Man by theemy(m): 12:47pm On Jun 26, 2018
These Fulani pple think we don't reason how come the info/ pics are just coming out now why didn't it come out immediately after it happened. This Fulani pple cook stories to suit their biased narrative

1 Like

Re: Fulani Indigenes Killed By Berom In Plateau: Cause Of Massacre Revealed By Man by theemy(m): 12:47pm On Jun 26, 2018
These Fulani pple think we don't reason how come the info/ pics are just coming out now why didn't it come out immediately after it happened. These Fulani pple cook stories to suit their biased narrative
Re: Fulani Indigenes Killed By Berom In Plateau: Cause Of Massacre Revealed By Man by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jun 26, 2018
The country seems to have no President and Security Services.

Seems all Security Forces have been deployed to SE, SW and SS to man the roads as SARS while the middle belt is left vulnerable to be attacked by Fulani Herdsmen.

I could be wrong, but if this is true, then Nigerians need to start protecting themselves with their lives. Life is too precious to be left unguarded.
Re: Fulani Indigenes Killed By Berom In Plateau: Cause Of Massacre Revealed By Man by tical(m): 12:50pm On Jun 26, 2018
Governor Lalong, straight from a benue guy..How market?
How is your super competent Buhari doing? Guess he should also run 4 third term if possible ..right?
How has buttkissing Buhari and not enacting an antigrazing bill save plateau from massacre?
Daft & irredeemable disgraceful governor.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Indigenes Killed By Berom In Plateau: Cause Of Massacre Revealed By Man by dreamangel: 12:51pm On Jun 26, 2018
One thing I will say for you evil people is that you are experts in propaganda, great experts really. Whenever there is a reprisal attack against you, you spew trash. That should teach your targets that the best way to stop Fulani herdsmen rampage is to carry put reprisal attacks against them.
The governor of Kano State has said he has enough arable grazing land and facilities for all cattle grazing in Nigeria, go and use there if you want peace. T. Y. Danjuma et al are not the problem you and your cohorts are.
Re: Fulani Indigenes Killed By Berom In Plateau: Cause Of Massacre Revealed By Man by FoolishBoy419: 12:51pm On Jun 26, 2018
Arysexy:
The evil Buhari brothers are clutching at every available straw to justify the ethnic and religious cleansing they are perpetrating in MB. From rustled 300 cows reprisal, to this fake news.

Let me also know if the rev father's and parishioners slaughtered in early morning mass at Benue few weeks ago rustled cows or killed Fulani to deserve d atrocious desecration of the Church.

God punish all of u starting from cow buhari, bastard osinbade to d least supporter of this evil govt.

You people are just dumb people with nothing but hatred. Im neither a christian nor a muslim so its not that im supporting amy side. Both of them are at fault here. The berome people as far as i know them are just as bloodthirsty as the fulani men. During my time in jos there was a time 3 non-fulani muslims were killed just because of the herdsmen crises. We are talking about 2 mad groups of people here

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Indigenes Killed By Berom In Plateau: Cause Of Massacre Revealed By Man by Mydazz(m): 12:53pm On Jun 26, 2018
Even if all these were true:
1. Does it mean that the peoples somewhat hatred or attack on Fulani herdimensions was based on nothing?
2. If i get robbed or attacked in a particular community by some disgruntled elements then I should attack everyone in the community, even churches and mosques ?
3. Do we as a nation now rationalise people taking laws in their hands?

These are questions for everyone, I rest my case
Re: Fulani Indigenes Killed By Berom In Plateau: Cause Of Massacre Revealed By Man by Folashade2016(f): 12:54pm On Jun 26, 2018
Hmmmmmm this are humans we are talking about here not some stocj in a warehouse. God have mercy on Nigeria.

check my SIGNATURE
Re: Fulani Indigenes Killed By Berom In Plateau: Cause Of Massacre Revealed By Man by mfm04622: 12:55pm On Jun 26, 2018
dermmy:

How do we stop it?

Justice for all is the solution. When citizens are sure of justice, they won't take laws into their own hands.

That is the summary. The long story is;

It begins from ensuring ALL criminals are arrested, prosecuted and punished. Nobody (perpetrators, sponsors, online supporters) should be spared. You preach hate, you get arrested, prosecuted and punished in accordance with the laws of the land. This war is ongoing because each side is "taking revenge" for acts of the other side.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Indigenes Killed By Berom In Plateau: Cause Of Massacre Revealed By Man by castrokins(m): 12:55pm On Jun 26, 2018
Okay Then, Can We Have The Referendum And Restructure This Shithole?
Re: Fulani Indigenes Killed By Berom In Plateau: Cause Of Massacre Revealed By Man by Varagous(f): 12:56pm On Jun 26, 2018
What do you mean by Fulani indegenes? You show us few pictures of dead Hausa's to justify the killings, oppression and massacre the natives of plateau are suffering. This news is bias. God will send judgement on you and your likes.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Indigenes Killed By Berom In Plateau: Cause Of Massacre Revealed By Man by mfm04622: 12:57pm On Jun 26, 2018
Mydazz:
Even if all these were true:
1. Does it mean that the peoples somewhat hatred or attack on Fulani herdimensions was based on nothing?
2. If i get robbed or attacked in a particular community by some disgruntled elements then I should attack everyone in the community, even churches and mosques ?
3. Do we as a nation now rationalise people taking laws in their hands?

These are questions for everyone, I rest my case

When there is no justice, you do what you can to protect yourself.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Indigenes Killed By Berom In Plateau: Cause Of Massacre Revealed By Man by delchimndu(m): 12:58pm On Jun 26, 2018
The writer has clearly shown his support for the Fulanis, he is not just neutral in making his points. He spoke not of the over a hundred that were killed on either Saturday or Sunday, I don't know who killed who but but it really happened and why did he sideline that page?? He knew by names the victims from the other side, not even a name has mentioned from the other! I strongly suspect something about the writer of this piece. quote author=talk2archy post=68834772]So annoying, all this must end one day[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Fulani Indigenes Killed By Berom In Plateau: Cause Of Massacre Revealed By Man by somehow: 1:00pm On Jun 26, 2018
Reelmii:
y not call the fulanis u know on phone and ask the the difference, who u dey ask for here, did u see any fulani here

I said sane and reasonable people that can think should be the ones to quote me, didn't you see the caveat or you couldn't comprehend?
Re: Fulani Indigenes Killed By Berom In Plateau: Cause Of Massacre Revealed By Man by slivertongue: 1:02pm On Jun 26, 2018
abeg see fabrication. fulanis are nt indigenes of d areas dey are constantly raidin.i tink dey av ova stayed dia welcom
Re: Fulani Indigenes Killed By Berom In Plateau: Cause Of Massacre Revealed By Man by goodnews777: 1:03pm On Jun 26, 2018
Angelanest is the king of liars. He will be judged by God by carrying false propaganda and lies. The pictures shown are pictures of fulanis who died from stray bullets from fellow fulanis. Stop your lying spirit.ANGELANEST we know that you are hired to lie

1 Like

Re: Fulani Indigenes Killed By Berom In Plateau: Cause Of Massacre Revealed By Man by ogtavia(m): 1:03pm On Jun 26, 2018
I have been waiting to read this sort of post justifying the senseless killing of helpless people and honestly I wasn't disappointed. First things first, whoever wrote this must be tracked down and questioned. He knows more than he has said as this is clearly a one - sided post. I know the Berom people have had long standing issues with the Fulani people who apparently has been painted in saintly colours by this writer/OP. However, to justify the killings and maiming of helpless women, children and babies with some stories about random unfortunate criminal activities is the height of insensitivity. Myetti Allah has reportedly claimed responsibility for this attack so I don't understand the government's silence and inaction.

NB: For all who care to listen, I will keep saying it, Osinbajo should resign if he ever wants his political career to remain untainted. If he hopes to rule this country someday, he should dissociate himself from this murderous and insensitive government. I am fast losing the huge respect I have for him.

BTW, if there is anyway to pay your respects to these martyred women and children, get your PVCs and do the needful come 2019.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Indigenes Killed By Berom In Plateau: Cause Of Massacre Revealed By Man by dustmalik: 1:05pm On Jun 26, 2018
ebbo:
For those of us that ply the road to Jos often, we understand what it takes to get trapped in those senseless violence, so much that it has become the usual practice that on approaching Jos, we send out a call to those living inside it to find out whether it is safe to proceed.

Some years ago, my sister and uncle were caught up in that unfortunate chaos. They were fortunate enough to escape (out of luck) to the Muslim quarter of Bukuru town. If they had escaped to the wrong location or belong to a different faith, their fate will completely be different.

In the university in 2008, my room-mate had the unimaginable misfortune of losing his father in the conflict. His parents were caught in the unfortunate chaos, father and mother separated. The fact he was a Yoruba man did not apply. All his killers cared was that he was a Muslim and therefore guilty and condemned to die in their hands.

At Secondary School in the early 2000s, I was moved to tears when a Fulani classmate narrated how he lost three generations of his family in Heipang. Their family had lived there for generations only for them to be wiped out in a single surge of violence. His escape was only a miracle. His mother who was lucky to be away for a wedding fainted at the sight of him because his funeral rites were already conducted in absentia, having thought to have shared the terrible fate of his other family members.

All the individuals mentioned in the above instances may be reading this post. I have known real people who have been slaughtered while passing through Jos. I could be one of them, given a different quirk of fate. My family members could also be victims, God forbid!

As a result, there is the tendency for someone like me to see the conflict through those lenses, that my people are the victims and the 'other side' is the perpetrator. The same way someone whose local community in Plateau live in constant fear of invasion and attack by armed marauders, where local people could not farm their lands in peace or carry on with life in security and safety will see his people as sole victims and others as perpetrators.

That is how one-sided, mutually rejecting narratives set back the wheel of reconciliation. The crises in Plateau is so muddled up that it is now completely detached from its root causes. It first began as local politics borne out of ethnic and sectarian political struggle between the so called Hausa settlers and the native Beroms in Jos North.

For long, the Fulani, who have a long history of cultural intercourse with those local communities are kept out of those conflicts. It was until the Shendam anti-Fulani pogrom that the Fulani was brought into the equation, and from that, cycles of reprisals and counter-reprisals have so distorted the reality on ground, bringing a dominant ethnic and sectarian narrative to the fore.

That makes peace even difficult. Because all sides have genuine grievances, all sides have genuine complaints of victimhood. The first step towards peace is not in apportioning blame, the first step towards peace is in accepting that all sides have a point and that peace is possible only through dialogue and not further confrontation.

The Jos conflict is different from Boko Haram or even rural banditry where the enemy can be criminalized and targeted. In an ethnic or sectarian conflict, you cannot criminalize an entire ethnic or sectarian group. And above all, you cannot enforce peace by sheer use of force. Force should only be used to create an enabling environment for reconciliation and dialogue.

I know some may feel force alone could do this, but if that's possible, we will not be where we are today. Obasanjo declared a state of emergency but the killing still continued. Since 1999, the Plateau conflict continues under four successive Nigerian presidents, two Muslim, two Christians. If it were a Muslim conspiracy, the two Christian presidents would have stopped it. Likewise if it were a Christian conspiracy,
The truth is that there is a deliberate attempt to paint the Fulanis/Muslims as the problem, but those who know the Berom people and some Christian communities in the middle-belt know exactly what is happening. Right now, it's being escalated in order to make the government of the day unpopular, since the head is a Fulani man.

Have you asked yourself why, all of a sudden, the Fulanis became crazy and started killing people? These are Fulanis that have, for the most part, lived peacefully with host communities, and all of a sudden, started killing their hosts since the emergence of Buhari as the president. It doesn't make sense. People know exactly what is happening, but then again, it soothes the agenda of the opposition and those who don't want Buhari as the president.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fulani Indigenes Killed By Berom In Plateau: Cause Of Massacre Revealed By Man by dustmalik: 1:08pm On Jun 26, 2018
FoolishBoy419:

You people are just dumb people with nothing but hatred. Im neither a christian nor a muslim so its not that im supporting amy side. Both of them are at fault here. The berome people as far as i know them are just as bloodthirsty as the fulani men. During my time in jos there was a time 3 non-fulani muslims were killed just because of the herdsmen crises. We are talking about 2 mad groups of people here
To some, it's a Christian vs Muslim issue. They don't care about the truth. In fact, they're not interested in the truth.
Re: Fulani Indigenes Killed By Berom In Plateau: Cause Of Massacre Revealed By Man by FoolishBoy419: 1:11pm On Jun 26, 2018
dustmalik:

To some, it's a Christian vs Muslim issue. They don't care about the truth. In fact, they're not interested in the truth.

Exactly. There are even times that the berome people initiate the attack and kill innocent Muslims and when the muslims retaliate, they start crying foul and the useless Nigerian media makes it look like the berome people are the victims.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Indigenes Killed By Berom In Plateau: Cause Of Massacre Revealed By Man by dustmalik: 1:11pm On Jun 26, 2018
iamjavadem:
But you believed the others without this questions.
They will believe anything as long as it's against the Fulanis. That is how hypocritical they are. That is why I don't engage people in argument on this forum.
Re: Fulani Indigenes Killed By Berom In Plateau: Cause Of Massacre Revealed By Man by IFNOTGOD(m): 1:11pm On Jun 26, 2018
Arysexy:
The evil Buhari brothers are clutching at every available straw to justify the ethnic and religious cleansing they are perpetrating in MB. From rustled 300 cows reprisal, to this fake news.

Let me also know if the rev father's and parishioners slaughtered in early morning mass at Benue few weeks ago rustled cows or killed Fulani to deserve d atrocious desecration of the Church.

God punish all of u starting from cow buhari, bastard osinbade to d least supporter of this evil govt.

guy y u dey ask like dis as if u dont know dem, d lady killed in the north dey use sharia court to acquaint the killer but when it comes to the christian dey use d Nigerian constitution so u have two laws one for d landlord(fulani) and anoda for the tenant(other occupants)

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Commits Suicide In Port Harcourt By Stabbing (Graphic Photos) / Bolanle Raheem: Policeman Arrested For Shooting Female Lawyer Dead In Lagos / Cultists Attack Navy Officer In Bayeku Lagos, Cut His Hand, Take Away His Pistol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.