Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,804 members, 7,810,094 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:37 PM

"We Are Ready To Give Everything To Win Today" - Super Eagles - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "We Are Ready To Give Everything To Win Today" - Super Eagles (16282 Views)

Teams That Need To Win Today In The Premier League Final Fixture / ‘I Have Beaten Messi At Club Level, I Hope To Do It Again Today’- Super Eagles C / Win Today - Free Football Predictions And Betting Tips For Today, 100℅ Winning. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "We Are Ready To Give Everything To Win Today" - Super Eagles by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jun 26, 2018
lol

Re: "We Are Ready To Give Everything To Win Today" - Super Eagles by vulpeslopez(m): 1:22pm On Jun 26, 2018
naijacentric:
idiot na super eagles cause d problem why dont u direct ur anger to dose at d helms of affairs mumu
u dont have to throw insults just becos somebody opinion differs from ur.......the super eagles are tryin to make 9ja proud but fulani herdsmen can wipe out a whole state right now and nigerians won't care becos the super eagles are playing that is our demented we are and truthfully most Nigerian don't care becos nobody they know is being slaughtered....*** this is nigeria***
Re: "We Are Ready To Give Everything To Win Today" - Super Eagles by naijacentric(m): 1:26pm On Jun 26, 2018
vulpeslopez:
u dont have to throw insults just becos somebody opinion differs from ur.......the super eagles are tryin to make 9ja proud but fulani herdsmen can wipe out a whole state right now and nigerians won't care becos the super eagles are playing that is our demented we are and truthfully most Nigerian don't care becos nobody they know is being slaughtered....*** this is nigeria***
make ur points clear not stupid ones dat why insulted him at his age imagine am sure he must be an e- warrior we dat we are patriotic do u know how we feel n den one of d tins dat gives us joy u are being bittet n negative nonsense!
Re: "We Are Ready To Give Everything To Win Today" - Super Eagles by naijacentric(m): 1:26pm On Jun 26, 2018
vulpeslopez:
make ur points clear not stupid ones dats why i insulted him at his age imagine am sure he must be an e- warrior we dat we are patriotic do u know how we feel n den one of d tins dat gives us joy u are being bitter n negative nonsense!
Re: "We Are Ready To Give Everything To Win Today" - Super Eagles by Etown780(m): 1:27pm On Jun 26, 2018
Offpoint:
I've withdraw all my life saving N1500 from UBA, I'm buying everyone beer at the beer parlour I'll be watching the match today
Nigeria 3 Argentina 1
Moses 1 goal
Musa 1 Goal
Etebo 1 Goal
Messi 1 goal.... penalty

Jesus see dream.......[size=8pt][/size][color=#990000][/color]
Re: "We Are Ready To Give Everything To Win Today" - Super Eagles by vulpeslopez(m): 1:39pm On Jun 26, 2018
naijacentric:
make ur points clear not stupid ones dats why i insulted him at his age imagine am sure he must be an e- warrior we dat we are patriotic do u know how we feel n den one of d tins dat gives us joy u are being bitter n negative nonsense!
**bastard,idiot,stupid** sir u can pass a msg without insulting.....at his age?? Do u know his age?? Where u there when he was born?? Do u think supporting the super eagles means u are patriotic?? U want to be patriotic? Go join the army and fight boko haram.....nigerian aren't patriotic anymore....if we are,we won't be in this mess we ar in
Re: "We Are Ready To Give Everything To Win Today" - Super Eagles by Truckpusher(m): 1:42pm On Jun 26, 2018
CriticMaestro:
Every time I think of today's match, my heart go just dey pump like machine

Father Father do not Abandon us today
grin
Re: "We Are Ready To Give Everything To Win Today" - Super Eagles by blazer2018: 1:44pm On Jun 26, 2018
We have conceded 2 penalties in our last 2 matches...we should be careful with those short devils in d box...especially dat di maria guy wey go dey do leg like mosquito own

Oh Lord, pls give us this day!!!
Re: "We Are Ready To Give Everything To Win Today" - Super Eagles by Offpoint: 1:47pm On Jun 26, 2018
Etown780:

Jesus see dream.......[size=8pt][/size][color=#990000][/color]
it shall come to pass I believe

1 Like

Re: "We Are Ready To Give Everything To Win Today" - Super Eagles by Offpoint: 1:50pm On Jun 26, 2018
timolala:
lol
lol, dem never born me be that I still dey belle
Re: "We Are Ready To Give Everything To Win Today" - Super Eagles by prinsam30: 1:53pm On Jun 26, 2018
CriticMaestro:

ur not alone ooooo my bloda
Re: "We Are Ready To Give Everything To Win Today" - Super Eagles by Galaxyzeus0(m): 2:01pm On Jun 26, 2018
The scoreline is 4:1 in favour of Argentina
Re: "We Are Ready To Give Everything To Win Today" - Super Eagles by Coneheads(f): 2:18pm On Jun 26, 2018
CHAATTAAP DIA,you super chickens of a bladdy zoo kwantiri where human life equates that of a cow!

The zoo is a disgrace to Earth.

MESSI,MAKE SURE U PEPPER THEM.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "We Are Ready To Give Everything To Win Today" - Super Eagles by dy27(m): 2:21pm On Jun 26, 2018
Re: "We Are Ready To Give Everything To Win Today" - Super Eagles by Kenturkey048(m): 2:59pm On Jun 26, 2018
CriticMaestro:

I swear na d same thing I dey pass tru here o.in short I dey plan not to even watch d match..,make I no die before my time.
Re: "We Are Ready To Give Everything To Win Today" - Super Eagles by naijacentric(m): 3:14pm On Jun 26, 2018
vulpeslopez:
**bastard,idiot,stupid** sir u can pass a msg without insulting.....at his age?? Do u know his age?? Where u there when he was born?? Do u think supporting the super eagles means u are patriotic?? U want to be patriotic? Go join the army and fight boko haram.....nigerian aren't patriotic anymore....if we are,we won't be in this mess we ar in
shut up bitch wasnt talkin to u amebo
Re: "We Are Ready To Give Everything To Win Today" - Super Eagles by ahamonyeka(m): 3:45pm On Jun 26, 2018
we dey una back like eczema.
Re: "We Are Ready To Give Everything To Win Today" - Super Eagles by funshoquadri: 3:47pm On Jun 26, 2018
Zero your mind, hundred of musa one thousand of moses can not defeat Argentina. The outcome is going to be Nigeria 0 Argentina 4
Re: "We Are Ready To Give Everything To Win Today" - Super Eagles by vulpeslopez(m): 3:59pm On Jun 26, 2018
naijacentric:
shut up bitch wasnt talkin to u amebo
mumu,i dont blame u....ur father should have worn a condom and spare us this humiliation called U.......look at ursef first before insulting others....ugly looking motherfucker.....nd since u have notin to do besides insults....go suck a dick.....ugly gaylooking,dicksucking asshole.
Re: "We Are Ready To Give Everything To Win Today" - Super Eagles by vulpeslopez(m): 4:01pm On Jun 26, 2018
funshoquadri:
Zero your mind, hundred of musa one thousand of moses can not defeat Argentina. The outcome is going to be Nigeria 0 Argentina 4
gbam....u better run before one gay attacks u.......it is always a coup to beat the big guy,but what if u fail.
Re: "We Are Ready To Give Everything To Win Today" - Super Eagles by naijacentric(m): 4:12pm On Jun 26, 2018
vulpeslopez:
mumu,i dont blame u....ur father should have worn a condom and spare us this humiliation called U.......look at ursef first before insulting others....ugly looking motherfucker.....nd since u have notin to do besides insults....go suck a dick.....ugly gaylooking,dicksucking asshole.
beef who fine pass me for ur yeye family i dont blame u u be bon troway pikin why waste my precious time move bitch!!!
Re: "We Are Ready To Give Everything To Win Today" - Super Eagles by vulpeslopez(m): 4:50pm On Jun 26, 2018
naijacentric:
beef who fine pass me for ur yeye family i dont blame u u be bon troway pikin why waste my precious time move bitch!!!
my goat even fine pass u.....my papa for reject me if I ugly becos we no get gorilla for my family....dicksucking gay
Re: "We Are Ready To Give Everything To Win Today" - Super Eagles by naijacentric(m): 5:29pm On Jun 26, 2018
vulpeslopez:
my goat even fine pass u.....my papa for reject me if I ugly becos we no get gorilla for my family....dicksucking gay
bastard next base fa!
Re: "We Are Ready To Give Everything To Win Today" - Super Eagles by vulpeslopez(m): 5:40pm On Jun 26, 2018
naijacentric:
bastard next base fa!
u r a animal with no sense......u can't even win an arquement without insults.....ode...ur parents really messed up.....but it is okay......u r stupid by defaults
Re: "We Are Ready To Give Everything To Win Today" - Super Eagles by joshmee4real(m): 5:49pm On Jun 26, 2018
Pls you guys should avoid conceding penalty
Re: "We Are Ready To Give Everything To Win Today" - Super Eagles by naijacentric(m): 5:58pm On Jun 26, 2018
vulpeslopez:
u r a animal with no sense......u can't even win an arquement without insults.....ode...ur parents really messed up.....but it is okay......u r stupid by defaults
we av seen u anufia may u not be destroyed oloshi
Re: "We Are Ready To Give Everything To Win Today" - Super Eagles by hollah123: 9:31pm On Jun 26, 2018
naijacentric:
bastard
how far,u no see as Nigeria win d game
Re: "We Are Ready To Give Everything To Win Today" - Super Eagles by naijacentric(m): 9:51pm On Jun 26, 2018
hollah123:
how far,u no see as Nigeria win d game
guy enter ur boxers no let make i swear for u n ur generations join ekpa

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Three Nigerian Teenagers Break Guinness Record For Multiple Skipping Times / AWC 2012: Nigeria Vs Cote D' Ivoire (3 - 1) On Saturday November-4-2012 / Nigeria Team Wins Handball World Championship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.