Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,929 members, 7,828,224 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:45 AM

Now Hiring: Articles and Blog Posts Writers Needed! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Now Hiring: Articles and Blog Posts Writers Needed! (409 Views)

Now Hiring: Articles And Blog Posts Writers Needed! / Two Competent Blog Posts Writers Needed / Now Hiring! African Development Bank Group (2018 Jobs) – Apply Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Now Hiring: Articles and Blog Posts Writers Needed! by MarVeL20(m): 10:26am On Jun 26, 2018
Writers needed!!

We are looking for competent writers of articles and blog posts to join our team.

You should be able to craft interactive articles of correct sentences and transitional paragraphs. Articles require quality research and thorough organizations.

In addition, you should be familiar with SEO i.e. writing search engine optimised contents.

Selected writers will be paid N1 per word.

Interested writers should contact 08143231108 on WhatsApp.

P.S: If you are not an intermediate or expert writer, please, do not bother to waste your precious time applying.

Thanks.
Re: Now Hiring: Articles and Blog Posts Writers Needed! by DaveTopaz: 12:05pm On Jun 26, 2018
MarVeL20:
MarVeL:
Good morning!

I need a writer who specializes in the HEALTH AND FITNESS niche URGENTLY!

Someone with a VERY FAST turnaround time.

Contact me ASAP if you're available.

Please, do not contact me if you aren't creative and cannot meet up with the above requirement.

Contact me on telegram at https:///supamarvel

Pro-freelancer, creative curator.
Let's connect on fb sir, grant my network appeal.
Re: Now Hiring: Articles and Blog Posts Writers Needed! by Jetjacky(m): 1:21pm On Jun 26, 2018
MarVeL20:
MarVeL:
Good morning!

I need a writer who specializes in the HEALTH AND FITNESS niche URGENTLY!

Someone with a VERY FAST turnaround time.

Contact me ASAP if you're available.

Please, do not contact me if you aren't creative and cannot meet up with the above requirement.

Contact me on telegram at https:///supamarvel
na for only telegram person fit contact you? How about email?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Startuproom Nigeria Digital Marketing Internship Programme / Apply: New NGO Jobs For Nigerians (five Positions) / British American Tobacco Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.