Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,340 members, 7,811,987 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:00 AM

Now Hiring: Articles And Blog Posts Writers Needed! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Now Hiring: Articles And Blog Posts Writers Needed! (495 Views)

Two Competent Blog Posts Writers Needed / Now Hiring: Articles and Blog Posts Writers Needed! / Now Hiring! African Development Bank Group (2018 Jobs) – Apply Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Now Hiring: Articles And Blog Posts Writers Needed! by MarVeL20(m): 8:38am On Oct 10, 2018
Writers needed!!

We are looking for competent writers of articles and blog posts to join our team.

You should be able to craft interactive articles of correct sentences and transitional paragraphs. Articles require quality research and thorough organizations.

In addition, you should be familiar with SEO i.e. writing search engine optimised contents.

Selected writers will be paid N1 per word.

Interested writers should contact 08143231108 on WhatsApp.

P.S: If you are not an intermediate or expert writer, please, do not bother to waste your precious time applying.

Thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Now Hiring: Articles And Blog Posts Writers Needed! by Misslagbaja: 1:06pm On Oct 10, 2018
MarVeL20:
Writers needed!!

We are looking for competent writers of articles and blog posts to join our team.

You should be able to craft interactive articles of correct sentences and transitional paragraphs. Articles require quality research and thorough organizations.

In addition, you should be familiar with SEO i.e. writing search engine optimised contents.

Selected writers will be paid N1 per word.

Interested writers should contact 08143231108 on WhatsApp.

P.S: If you are not an intermediate or expert writer, please, do not bother to waste your precious time applying.

Thanks.

You want to pay intermediates and experts N1 per word? Just do it yourself. Yeye

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Now Hiring: Articles And Blog Posts Writers Needed! by uzoexcel(m): 2:18pm On Oct 10, 2018
lol
Misslagbaja:

You want to pay intermediates and experts N1 per word? Just do it yourself. Yeye
Re: Now Hiring: Articles And Blog Posts Writers Needed! by Aremu01(m): 4:13pm On Oct 10, 2018
Misslagbaja:

My brother... U said the exact same thing that came to my mind when I saw that post in the morning.

Yes... Op... People will contact you, but I am very sure an expert will not settle for a N1 per word job.
I personally... I am not bragging o... But I'd rather see a movie or read a book than write for N1 per word.....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Now Hiring: Articles And Blog Posts Writers Needed! by Misslagbaja: 9:46pm On Oct 10, 2018
Aremu01:

My brother... U said the exact same thing that came to my mind when I saw that post in the morning.

Yes... Op... People will contact you, but I am very sure an expert will not settle for a N1 per word job.
I personally... I am not bragging o... But I'd rather see a movie or read a book than write for N1 per word.....

Who is your brother undecided
Re: Now Hiring: Articles And Blog Posts Writers Needed! by Aremu01(m): 4:49pm On Oct 11, 2018
Misslagbaja:

Who is your brother undecided
Xorwie

(1) (Reply)

Warehouse Officer / Facility Manager Positions / Urgently Needed - Driver

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.