Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,748 members, 7,824,153 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

Measurements, Supply And Installation Of Longspan Roofing Materials - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Measurements, Supply And Installation Of Longspan Roofing Materials (2082 Views)

0.45mm Gauge Aluminum Longspan Now Selling @ N1, 070 And 0. 55mm N1, 450 / Measurements, Supply And Installation Of Tower Aluminium Steptiles / Measurements, Supply And Installation Of Metcoppo Roofing Sheets At Ikot Ekpene. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Measurements, Supply And Installation Of Longspan Roofing Materials by princejones(m): 11:05am On Jun 26, 2018
The is a two story building of 15 self contain ,located close to a private polytechnic. Total square metres including Roofing Area,Ridge caps,Gutter and Trimmers,all claddings and other trimmers was 392.6Metres and cost 588,900 naria for the materials
Re: Measurements, Supply And Installation Of Longspan Roofing Materials by princejones(m): 11:08am On Jun 26, 2018
This is the site

Re: Measurements, Supply And Installation Of Longspan Roofing Materials by princejones(m): 11:23am On Jun 26, 2018
At the factory as we load

Re: Measurements, Supply And Installation Of Longspan Roofing Materials by princejones(m): 11:38am On Jun 26, 2018
Back to the site

Re: Measurements, Supply And Installation Of Longspan Roofing Materials by princejones(m): 11:58am On Jun 26, 2018
Under and fascia cladding work taking place now

Re: Measurements, Supply And Installation Of Longspan Roofing Materials by princejones(m): 1:39pm On Jun 26, 2018
Concentration is now on the Roofing Area

Re: Measurements, Supply And Installation Of Longspan Roofing Materials by princejones(m): 4:10pm On Jun 26, 2018
More

Re: Measurements, Supply And Installation Of Longspan Roofing Materials by princejones(m): 5:03pm On Jun 26, 2018
Front view

Re: Measurements, Supply And Installation Of Longspan Roofing Materials by princejones(m): 8:23am On Jun 27, 2018
To God for today
Re: Measurements, Supply And Installation Of Longspan Roofing Materials by princejones(m): 7:03pm On Jun 27, 2018
Job completed

Re: Measurements, Supply And Installation Of Longspan Roofing Materials by princejones(m): 7:05pm On Jun 27, 2018
Dusted

Re: Measurements, Supply And Installation Of Longspan Roofing Materials by princejones(m): 9:24am On Jun 28, 2018
Beautiful

Re: Measurements, Supply And Installation Of Longspan Roofing Materials by princejones(m): 6:08pm On Jul 13, 2018
Prince Roofing Systems Ltd

Re: Measurements, Supply And Installation Of Longspan Roofing Materials by princejones(m): 9:58pm On Aug 03, 2018
We become like the people that we (choose to) expose ourselves to. It follows that you can accelerate your personal growth in whatever direction you desire by spending time with people who already are who you want to become.
Re: Measurements, Supply And Installation Of Longspan Roofing Materials by princejones(m): 4:58pm On Aug 31, 2018
When someone tells me "no," it doesn't mean I can't do it, it simply means I can't do it with them.

Karen E. Quinones Miller
Re: Measurements, Supply And Installation Of Longspan Roofing Materials by princejones(m): 9:04pm On Sep 13, 2018
Call us today for your measurement on 08037156958
Re: Measurements, Supply And Installation Of Longspan Roofing Materials by princejones(m): 4:54pm On Oct 10, 2018
Call us today for your roofing work
Re: Measurements, Supply And Installation Of Longspan Roofing Materials by princejones(m): 5:14am On Nov 02, 2018
“Successful people have no fear of failure. But unsuccessful people do. Successful people have the resilience to face up to failure—learn the lessons and adapt from it.”

― Roy T. Bennett
Re: Measurements, Supply And Installation Of Longspan Roofing Materials by princejones(m): 2:33pm On Nov 18, 2018
“We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit.”
Re: Measurements, Supply And Installation Of Longspan Roofing Materials by princejones(m): 3:19pm On Dec 02, 2018
A wonderful Sunday and happy new month to you all! I pray for you that the Lord God almighty who made you to see the beginning of this month — the very last month of the year 2018, shall also make you see the very end and cross over to the year 2019 with good testimonies in Jesus name.

In this month of December, all your efforts so far shall be crowned with good success in Jesus mighty name.

You shall not fail at the edge of success; and you shall not be put to shame nor disappointed in Jesus name.

It shall be well with you day in day out in the might name of Jesus Christ! Amen.

Compliment of the season and Congratulations!
Shalom!!!
Re: Measurements, Supply And Installation Of Longspan Roofing Materials by princejones(m): 10:54pm On Dec 29, 2018
Call us now on 08037156958
Re: Measurements, Supply And Installation Of Longspan Roofing Materials by princejones(m): 7:55pm On Jan 30, 2019
“I can't give you a sure-fire formula for success, but I can give you a formula for failure: try to please everybody all the time.”

― Herbert Bayard Swope
Re: Measurements, Supply And Installation Of Longspan Roofing Materials by princejones(m): 11:23am On Feb 14, 2019
Happy Valentine to all my esteem clients
Re: Measurements, Supply And Installation Of Longspan Roofing Materials by princejones(m): 7:52pm On Apr 10, 2019
“Procrastination is the bad habit of putting of until the day after tomorrow what should have been done the day before yesterday.”let do it now on 08037156958
Re: Measurements, Supply And Installation Of Longspan Roofing Materials by princejones(m): 11:31am On May 09, 2019
People who lack the clarity, courage, or determination to follow their own dreams will often find ways to discourage yours. When you change for the better, the people around you will be inspired to change also....but only after doing their best to make you stop. Live your truth and don't EVER stop.

Steve Maraboli, Life, the Truth, and Being Free
Re: Measurements, Supply And Installation Of Longspan Roofing Materials by princejones(m): 3:40pm On Jun 11, 2019
“I do not try to dance better than anyone else. I only try to to dance better than myself.”

Mikhail Baryshnikov quotes.
Re: Measurements, Supply And Installation Of Longspan Roofing Materials by princejones(m): 11:56am On Jul 08, 2019
Happy new week narialand
Re: Measurements, Supply And Installation Of Longspan Roofing Materials by princejones(m): 9:55am On Aug 01, 2019
Nobody deserves success more than you; that is why I wish you all the success as you step into this new month. It will always be a month you will cherish every day of your life — happy new month.
Re: Measurements, Supply And Installation Of Longspan Roofing Materials by princejones(m): 3:40pm On Aug 22, 2019
My dear, let me tell you what people have been saying about you. I don't know if it's a rumour or it is true that you are among the people God have appointed to bless above their expectation this week? If this is a rumour then ignore, but if it is true share it with the people you will like to celebrate with. If u like me share me first
Re: Measurements, Supply And Installation Of Longspan Roofing Materials by princejones(m): 1:04pm On Sep 06, 2019
That which does not kill us makes us stronger.

Friedrich Nietzsche
Re: Measurements, Supply And Installation Of Longspan Roofing Materials by princejones(m): 2:09pm On Oct 03, 2019
Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world.

Nelson Mandela
Re: Measurements, Supply And Installation Of Longspan Roofing Materials by princejones(m): 3:02pm On Oct 15, 2019
Without ambition one starts nothing. Without work one finishes nothing. The prize will not be sent to you. You have to win it.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Livelihood Homes Limited Of Blue Sea Estates A Genuine Estate Developer ? / We Prepare Your Bill Of Quantities / Hot!well Furnished 5 Bedroom Semidetached Duplex For Sale@life Camp, Abuja 60M

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.