Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,193 members, 7,953,694 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:37 PM

Measurements, Supply And Installation Of Longspan Roofing Materials - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Measurements, Supply And Installation Of Longspan Roofing Materials (2130 Views)

Measurements, Supply And Installation Of A Newly Constructed Police Station / Measurements, Supply And Installation Of Tower Aluminium Steptiles / Measurements, Supply And Installation Of Metcoppo Roofing Sheets At Ikot Ekpene. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Measurements, Supply And Installation Of Longspan Roofing Materials by princejones(m): 9:35pm On Oct 19, 2019
A man may fulfill the object of his existence by asking a question he cannot answer, and attempting a task he cannot achieve.
Re: Measurements, Supply And Installation Of Longspan Roofing Materials by princejones(m): 11:57am On Nov 05, 2019
REAL ESTATE QUOTE:

“Real estate cannot be lost or stolen, nor can it be carried away. Purchased with common sense, paid for in full, and managed with reasonable care, it is about the safest investment in the world.”

Franklin D. Roosevelt
Re: Measurements, Supply And Installation Of Longspan Roofing Materials by princejones(m): 5:15pm On Dec 05, 2019
I am breaking limit at Shiloh 2019
Re: Measurements, Supply And Installation Of Longspan Roofing Materials by princejones(m): 10:20pm On Jan 03, 2020
It doesn’t matter how many times you get knocked down. All that matters is you get up one more time than you were knocked down.

Roy T. Bennett
Re: Measurements, Supply And Installation Of Longspan Roofing Materials by princejones(m): 2:03am On Jan 25, 2020
Faith is not the belief that God will do what you want. It is the belief that God will do what is right.

Max Lucado, He Still Moves Stones: Everyone Needs a Miracle
Re: Measurements, Supply And Installation Of Longspan Roofing Materials by princejones(m): 8:14am On May 02, 2020
call us for your roofing project
Re: Measurements, Supply And Installation Of Longspan Roofing Materials by princejones(m): 10:24am On Jun 11, 2020
It doesn’t matter how many times you get knocked down. All that matters is you get up one more time than you were knocked down.

Roy T. Bennett
Re: Measurements, Supply And Installation Of Longspan Roofing Materials by princejones(m): 12:14pm On Jul 27, 2020
Call us for your measurement
Re: Measurements, Supply And Installation Of Longspan Roofing Materials by princejones(m): 6:13am On Feb 14, 2021
Happy val day

Re: Measurements, Supply And Installation Of Longspan Roofing Materials by princejones(m): 8:26am On Mar 29, 2021
May this Monday be your best.Every instrument of failure factioned against your life will be destroyed and joy and blessing shall be your potion in Jesus Mighty Name.
*Happy New week and remain blessed*
Re: Measurements, Supply And Installation Of Longspan Roofing Materials by princejones(m): 8:50am On May 22, 2021
This cool morning,
I decree in the mighty name of Jesus Christ,
Everything that is bringing joy and happiness to you shall not turn to sorrow.
Everything representing pillar which support your life will not collapse nor be pulled down by the power of darkness.
May the God of great mercy have mercy on you and see you through this trying period.
May the blessings of the Lord fill your life and open unto you the door of breakthrough and good success.
Your wilderness experience is over!!!
Your morning of joy has come..... Halleluyah!
You will end this month well with this song.. " He has done so much for me. I can not tell it all".
Do have a blissful Saturday and fruitful weekend. Shalom.
Re: Measurements, Supply And Installation Of Longspan Roofing Materials by princejones(m): 12:03pm On Jun 05, 2021
Reach me on this number 08037156958
Re: Measurements, Supply And Installation Of Longspan Roofing Materials by princejones(m): 7:15pm On Jul 26, 2021
Call us today on 08037156958
Re: Measurements, Supply And Installation Of Longspan Roofing Materials by princejones(m): 9:32am On Aug 27, 2021
Dale Carnegie
A successful man is one who can lay a firm foundation with the bricks others have thrown at him.
Re: Measurements, Supply And Installation Of Longspan Roofing Materials by princejones(m): 9:23pm On Oct 16, 2021
I'm a success today because I had a friend who believed in me and I didn't have the heart to let him down.

Abraham Lincoln

Re: Measurements, Supply And Installation Of Longspan Roofing Materials by princejones(m): 10:15am On Feb 22, 2022
Call now
Re: Measurements, Supply And Installation Of Longspan Roofing Materials by princejones(m): 4:17pm On Jan 01, 2023
Year of multiple projects

Re: Measurements, Supply And Installation Of Longspan Roofing Materials by princejones(m): 3:07pm On Nov 05, 2023
Happy Sunday everyone

(1) (2) (Reply)

Construction Of A Nairalanders 4units Of 2bedroom Apartment. / For Sales @ Oniru Estate, Banana Island,& Victoria Island For Inspection Call Us / 4bedroom Duplex To Let @ Northern Foreshore Estate. 2m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.