Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,678 members, 7,823,916 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:14 PM

Tricks Used By Smart Nigerians To Make Money Online - Nigeriaonlinebusiness - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Tricks Used By Smart Nigerians To Make Money Online - Nigeriaonlinebusiness (29782 Views)

Smart Nigerians Now Understand The Risk Of Depending Only On A 9-5 Job / Nigerians To Pay Stamp Duty On ATM Printouts, Some Whatsapp Messages - FIRS / How Smart Nigerians Make Money Online Apart From Yahoo+ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tricks Used By Smart Nigerians To Make Money Online - Nigeriaonlinebusiness by andreweb(m): 6:11pm On Jun 26, 2018
sharpwriter:

Na wa o....I dey beg you since, you no jux ansa me. We bring notin come world and we go with nothing bro. It is all vain.

i know that Nigeria would play well by his grace.
Re: Tricks Used By Smart Nigerians To Make Money Online - Nigeriaonlinebusiness by sharpwriter(m): 6:12pm On Jun 26, 2018
Is dropshipping very lucrative?
Re: Tricks Used By Smart Nigerians To Make Money Online - Nigeriaonlinebusiness by MrGreenMavro: 6:12pm On Jun 26, 2018
sharpwriter:

Na wa o....I dey beg you since, you no jux ansa me. We bring notin come world and we go with nothing bro. It is all vain.
wiki
Re: Tricks Used By Smart Nigerians To Make Money Online - Nigeriaonlinebusiness by sharpwriter(m): 6:15pm On Jun 26, 2018
GreenMavro:
wiki

Meaninig
Re: Tricks Used By Smart Nigerians To Make Money Online - Nigeriaonlinebusiness by ojasweb(m): 6:15pm On Jun 26, 2018
Jossyroyal1:
grin

Too many people are making millions online this days yet they can't afford to give out the over hyped ebooks for free

I've produced a couple of ebooks and all of them are free. I have also published several helpful articles for free. If you know the right way to search, you'll get what you want to get started.
Re: Tricks Used By Smart Nigerians To Make Money Online - Nigeriaonlinebusiness by ShinyJay22(m): 6:18pm On Jun 26, 2018
I have tried Fiverr and co and the truth is that most of these packages have become over saturated...But while in the mucky Waters of this confusion I found a solution that costs me just my time and lil data...This is 100% legit and not a Ponzi or Yahoo scheme that's effective... Kindly pm me to get more details if you're interested...Cue: it has to do with getting free cryp... Grab a front row seat while offer last at no cost whatsoever.

2 Likes

Re: Tricks Used By Smart Nigerians To Make Money Online - Nigeriaonlinebusiness by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jun 26, 2018
grossintel:
Making money online is cool, really cool. All this Nigeria wahala issh all of a sudden is no longer your business. The major problem is its difficult making money online with a Nigerian flag, even fiverr has found a way to make it nearly impossible to hide your identity even with a VPN you will still get deported by 15th of the following month. And the mentor thing is another problem, everyone is selfish with what they know, anything you can easily learn from anyone is probably burnt out and not effective anymore, you need to get creative and think of something unique you can offer specially.

Most realistic comment here sir , well done

All these ebook sellers sell you burnt outta used up ideas .. and the tips you can learn yourself on YouTube

At the end of the day it's all.about your service offering , you don't need a.mentor or an e-book to make it online that's why it's called the global village

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tricks Used By Smart Nigerians To Make Money Online - Nigeriaonlinebusiness by TadM: 6:24pm On Jun 26, 2018
EVERYTHING YOU JUST LISTED is what these young yahoo boys don't know. their mindset *create whitty account *chat *make money
and when they find out its not working, they are looking for rituals.
Re: Tricks Used By Smart Nigerians To Make Money Online - Nigeriaonlinebusiness by stylot(m): 6:24pm On Jun 26, 2018
Speakdatruth:
Interesting read. Everyone doing a business online needs VPN. I won't be able to talk about mentors as many of us making it online are selfish with the how tos. Many want to sell ebooks and those that hasn't made one kobo want to sell you formula to make millions.

Just a quick tip, the listed online business will boom in the next 2-5 years, if you're smart, tap into it now.
* Social media influencer
* SEO consultancy

That's my giveaway to the smart heads.
Bro abeg how can i get your WhatsApp number. I want to know more cos I've heard about it too but people are too stingy with knowledge. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Tricks Used By Smart Nigerians To Make Money Online - Nigeriaonlinebusiness by Speakdatruth: 6:26pm On Jun 26, 2018
stylot:

Bro abeg how can i get your WhatsApp number. I want to know more cos I've heard about it too but people are too stingy with knowledge. Thanks
I replied your pm already
Re: Tricks Used By Smart Nigerians To Make Money Online - Nigeriaonlinebusiness by sexdoll: 6:28pm On Jun 26, 2018
TissuePaper:
You forgot to add Bet9ja...which i have been using to increase my payroll exponentially smiley

he did not forget.

he purposely left it out.

so that people will be doing the hard ones.

while he will be doing the easiest one which is bet9ja.

it is one of his tricks. wink
Re: Tricks Used By Smart Nigerians To Make Money Online - Nigeriaonlinebusiness by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jun 26, 2018
Even your Gmail accounts should be opened with a foreign line
Re: Tricks Used By Smart Nigerians To Make Money Online - Nigeriaonlinebusiness by kristosky(m): 6:53pm On Jun 26, 2018
[quote author=Speakdatruth post=68845168]Interesting read. Everyone doing a business online needs VPN. I won't be able to talk about mentors as many of us making it online are selfish with the how tos. Many want to sell ebooks and those that hasn't made one kobo want to sell you formula to make millions.

Just a quick tip, the listed online business will boom in the next 2-5 years, if you're smart, tap into it now.
* SEO consultancy

That's my giveaway to the smart heads.[/quote

Pls how can I contact u]
Re: Tricks Used By Smart Nigerians To Make Money Online - Nigeriaonlinebusiness by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jun 26, 2018
jenigurl:

Most realistic comment here sir , well done

All these ebook sellers sell you burnt outta used up ideas .. and the tips you can learn yourself on YouTube

At the end of the day it's all.about your service offering , you don't need a.mentor or an e-book to make it online that's why it's called the global village

Exactly my point. Reminds me of when I first started exploring the internet for opportunities, of course, went straight to google searching for "how to make money online" and saw loads of bs, of course I didn't realize it was bs until I wasted almost a year of my life trying them. grin finally I realized the internet is full of junk recycled information. Thank God I didn't give up, found countless opportunities after I got creative and this saved me.
Re: Tricks Used By Smart Nigerians To Make Money Online - Nigeriaonlinebusiness by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jun 26, 2018
grossintel:
Exactly my point. Reminds me of when I first started exploring the internet for opportunities, of course, went straight to google searching for "how to make money online" and saw loads of bs, of course I didn't realize it was bs until I wasted almost a year of my life trying them. grin finally I realized the internet is full of junk recycled information. Thank God I didn't give up, found countless opportunities after I got creative and this saved me.

Well I think you were able to get it right not because of luck but because you are probably very intelligent.
You won't believe the number of people who have been trying for years and still falter .

At the end of the day e-books and bloggs don't help, being smart and intelligent goes a long way . Thank you for being so modest, it's an attractive trait . Most guys would.huff and puff about how they figured it out like it was nothing then try to sell e-books grin

My two cents

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tricks Used By Smart Nigerians To Make Money Online - Nigeriaonlinebusiness by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jun 26, 2018
jenigurl:

Well I think you were able to get it right not because of luck but because you are probably very intelligent.
You won't believe the number of people who have been trying for years and still falter .

At the end of the day e-books and bloggs don't help, being smart and intelligent goes a long way . Thank you for being so modest, it's an attractive trait . Most guys would.huff and puff about how they figured it out like it was nothing then try to sell e-books grin

My two cents
Hey, could we connect? I would like to get to know you a bit more.
Re: Tricks Used By Smart Nigerians To Make Money Online - Nigeriaonlinebusiness by horlah005: 7:59pm On Jun 26, 2018
TissuePaper:
You forgot to add Bet9ja...which i have been using to increase my payroll exponentially smiley

How have you being doing it bruv? help a soul out
Re: Tricks Used By Smart Nigerians To Make Money Online - Nigeriaonlinebusiness by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jun 26, 2018
grossintel:
Hey, could we connect? I would like to get to know you a bit more.

Are you on Fiverr? That would be a start . Thinking of having some sort of fashion consultancy with a focus on local fabrics and designers ..
Haven't perfected the idea but the thing is people looking to source local designers or fabrics could so so through me ...

Don't know 8f the idea makes sense yet it's still being juggled around 8n.my.head. but I do know African fabrics are a thing abroad
Re: Tricks Used By Smart Nigerians To Make Money Online - Nigeriaonlinebusiness by TissuePaper: 8:13pm On Jun 26, 2018
horlah005:

How have you being doing it bruv? help a soul out

it's not as hard as it seems...i carefully analyze valuable odds and stake on them with a specialized staking plan...sometimes i stake as high as 30k
Re: Tricks Used By Smart Nigerians To Make Money Online - Nigeriaonlinebusiness by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jun 26, 2018
jenigurl:

Are you on Fiverr? That would be a start . Thinking of having some sort of fashion consultancy with a focus on local fabrics and designers ..
Haven't perfected the idea but the thing is people looking to source local designers or fabrics could so so through me ...

Don't know 8f the idea makes sense yet it's still being juggled around 8n.my.head. but I do know African fabrics are a thing abroad
Yes, been freelancing on the platform for almost a year now, but I work for my clients directly now and we talk via email and Skype. I really don't know much about the fashion design niche but I see top rated sellers making a kill for it. I'm tech savvy, so I do coding stuff (website programming, WordPress fixes, app development) and a lil graphic design Lol. I can't post the link to my profile for privacy reasons, but if you need help setting up yours you can let me know.
Re: Tricks Used By Smart Nigerians To Make Money Online - Nigeriaonlinebusiness by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jun 26, 2018
grossintel:
Yes, been freelancing on the platform for almost a year now, but I work for my clients directly now and we talk via email and Skype. I really don't know much about the fashion design niche but I see top rated sellers making a kill for it. I'm tech savvy, so I do coding stuff (website programming, WordPress fixes, app development) and a lil graphic design Lol. I can't post the link to my profile for privacy reasons, but if you need help setting up yours you can let me know.

Hmmm sounds like something I really want to look into . You work for mostly SMEs or individuals?
Re: Tricks Used By Smart Nigerians To Make Money Online - Nigeriaonlinebusiness by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jun 26, 2018
jenigurl:

Hmmm sounds like something I really want to look into . You work for mostly SMEs or individuals?
grin both, as long as you can afford my services why not?
Re: Tricks Used By Smart Nigerians To Make Money Online - Nigeriaonlinebusiness by donsheddy1(m): 9:05pm On Jun 26, 2018
Speakdatruth:
I won't be able to talk about mentors as many of us making it online are selfish with the how tos. Many want to sell ebooks and those that hasn't made one kobo want to sell you formula to make millions.
I concur to this. Just like a man selling a book titled "Top 3 ways to become rich in 24hrs" in traffic.
Re: Tricks Used By Smart Nigerians To Make Money Online - Nigeriaonlinebusiness by horlah005: 10:36pm On Jun 26, 2018
TissuePaper:
it's not as hard as it seems...i carefully analyze valuable odds and stake on them with a specialized staking plan...sometimes i stake as high as 30k

I wish an that kind of good..... but am a worst punter
Re: Tricks Used By Smart Nigerians To Make Money Online - Nigeriaonlinebusiness by TissuePaper: 10:43pm On Jun 26, 2018
horlah005:

I wish an that kind of good..... but am a worst punter
it takes a bit of practice to be seasoned in the game tho..goodluck smiley
Re: Tricks Used By Smart Nigerians To Make Money Online - Nigeriaonlinebusiness by Nobody: 11:29pm On Jun 26, 2018
TissuePaper:

Can I be getting games from you?
Re: Tricks Used By Smart Nigerians To Make Money Online - Nigeriaonlinebusiness by TissuePaper: 11:42pm On Jun 26, 2018
schoolboij:

Can I be getting games from you?
i don't think it will fit into my daily schedule
Re: Tricks Used By Smart Nigerians To Make Money Online - Nigeriaonlinebusiness by vichaz10(m): 11:44pm On Jun 26, 2018
ShinyJay22:
I have tried Fiverr and co and the truth is that most of these packages have become over saturated...But while in the mucky Waters of this confusion I found a solution that costs me just my time and lil data...This is 100% legit and not a Ponzi or Yahoo scheme that's effective... Kindly pm me to get more details if you're interested...Cue: it has to do with getting free cryp... Grab a front row seat while offer last at no cost whatsoever.

boss...abeg show me the wat
Re: Tricks Used By Smart Nigerians To Make Money Online - Nigeriaonlinebusiness by pacespot(m): 4:06am On Jun 27, 2018
It is not easy for Nigerians back home, and now overseas. Though Nigerians have poor reputation online, for instance a country beside us here Cameroon, is more trusted, most of these foreigners are just greedy, especially people from the West: Europe, America and the likes. They will ask for help whenever they need it, but to pay for that help, they are not willing. Some will even pretend as if they want to pay for that help to get you to divulge more information until you find out in the last minute they are just trolls. I have had better relationships with Asian clients, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Japan, India, until Donald Trump came to power and everybody started practising protectionism.

And to those using VPN and foreign profiles, don't forget that any client that wants to pay you lump sum will demand for phone conversations first, maybe they are not doing that on Fiverr but if the deal is worth hundreds or thousands of dollars, they will ask for a phone chat and can easily trace your geo location in their GPS device even if you are using a foreign number. Maybe the VPN still works, but these people are getting smarter with phone calling.
Re: Tricks Used By Smart Nigerians To Make Money Online - Nigeriaonlinebusiness by mctfopt: 5:20am On Jun 27, 2018
Making money online is possible. But it is like work because you'd work! There's no free lunch. If you think it's easy, you are better off doing whatever you are doing now. Cheers.
Re: Tricks Used By Smart Nigerians To Make Money Online - Nigeriaonlinebusiness by Mpamaegbu: 5:23am On Jun 27, 2018
Speakdatruth:
Interesting read. Everyone doing a business online needs VPN. I won't be able to talk about mentors as many of us making it online are selfish with the how tos. Many want to sell ebooks and those that hasn't made one kobo want to sell you formula to make millions.

* SEO consultancy

That's my giveaway to the smart heads.
Also include Cryptocurrency

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rice Price’ll Fall By Nov. — FG / First Bank Uyo Shut Down As A Result Of Juju (pics) / Benue State University Student Who Sells Okpa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.