Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,886 members, 7,814,002 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

Smart Nigerians Now Understand The Risk Of Depending Only On A 9-5 Job - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Smart Nigerians Now Understand The Risk Of Depending Only On A 9-5 Job (259 Views)

How To Start Earning Daily Income Instead Of Depending On Only Salary / How Smart Nigerians Make Money Online Apart From Yahoo+ / Tricks Used By Smart Nigerians To Make Money Online - Nigeriaonlinebusiness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Smart Nigerians Now Understand The Risk Of Depending Only On A 9-5 Job by Abrujosh(m): 11:55pm On May 16, 2022
Now let’s discuss on why you need an additional source of income

To be honest, with the way the Economy is going, starting an online business/creating another source of income is no longer optional, It’s a must if you want to be able to survive the inflation currently ravaging the country and be able to live your dreams get that nice house and cars you have always prayed for, travel the world and also live life in your own terms..

Everyday, the price of food and house hold items is on the increase on daily bases and there is no plans for them ever getting cheap, so you need a very good income to match the increasing cost of living.

I was reading the other day that as at September 2021 The World Bank recently ranked Nigeria fifth on the list of 10 countries to which it has the highest debt exposure. Nigeria owes the International Development Association – one of the two lending arms of the World Bank – over US$11.7 billion that's over 4 Trillion naira

Yet still borrowing

The Federal Government has categorically said that there is no money and that the youths are too lazy and they should venture into various businesses basically become self-employed.

From the statements above, we can definitely say the following:​​​​​

1.Even if you have a job currently, you need to start thinking of something else to support your current source of income and to also act as back up just in case the government/your employer tries something funny. (No one prays for such but it’s better to be safe than sorry).

2.If you don’t currently have a job and you are still waiting for the government to give you one then you are in for a great surprise because it may not happen. (OYO na your case be that).
Re: Smart Nigerians Now Understand The Risk Of Depending Only On A 9-5 Job by Abrujosh(m): 11:56pm On May 16, 2022
Now as an entrepreneur who has been in the entrepreneur space for almost 10 years now I can say there are online business you can venture into that requires very little of your time and capital and has the potentials of making you millions of Naira Monthly
Re: Smart Nigerians Now Understand The Risk Of Depending Only On A 9-5 Job by mosho2good: 5:32am On May 17, 2022
I don't know what wrong with you guys that y just he saying millions of naira as if it easy like that and at they end of the day u still be the one asking to pay 3k or 5k to premium class is that not suffering, if 7 are truly making million's of naira share the idea with people here

1 Like

Re: Smart Nigerians Now Understand The Risk Of Depending Only On A 9-5 Job by Abrujosh(m): 11:04am On May 17, 2022
mosho2good:
I don't know what wrong with you guys that y just he saying millions of naira as if it easy like that and at they end of the day u still be the one asking to pay 3k or 5k to premium class is that not suffering, if 7 are truly making million's of naira share the idea with people here

Well my friend just like you see there been an entrepreneur for almost 10 years yes and don’t categorize everyone you come across as the same okay and I don’t ask for any 3-5k you can’t even do anything with that but I created a free masterclass on one of the business that I do and I show proofs of money I make so click on go to my profile and click on my website link for more info or click the signature link just below this comment

(1) (Reply)

Four Things To Do In A Crypto Bear Market / GHANA AND US PAYMENT SERVICE / $500 USD On Access Bank Dorm At 603 Per USD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.