Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,318 members, 7,811,945 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:31 AM

How Do You Iphone Users Cope With The Battery Life - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Do You Iphone Users Cope With The Battery Life (1860 Views)

How Facebook Bug Secretly Recorded Iphone Users / Iphone Users, How Do You Pay For Your Apple Music Subscription?? / 10 Incredibly Useful Apps For Iphone Users (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Iphone Users Cope With The Battery Life by Olalekanbanky1(m): 12:42pm On Jun 26, 2018
I hardly come across an iPhone with 3000+mah

How do they cope or is their mah diffrent from the androids mah?
Re: How Do You Iphone Users Cope With The Battery Life by AkpaMgbor(m): 12:58pm On Jun 26, 2018
Olalekanbanky1:
I hardly come across an iPhone with 3000+mah

How do they cope or is their mah diffrent from the androids mah?
it's about the efficiency of the system and the integration of the hardware and software that matters..I use an iphone7 plus with a 2900mah capacity for over a year and 6 months now..yet it lasts upto 30 hours and can give me (at least) 8 solid hours of constant usage...you want proof?

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Iphone Users Cope With The Battery Life by Olalekanbanky1(m): 8:41am On Jun 27, 2018
AkpaMgbor:

it's about the efficiency of the system and the integration of the hardware and software that matters..I use an iphone7 plus with a 2900mah capacity for over a year and 6 months now..yet it lasts upto 30 hours and can give me (at least) 8 solid hours of constant usage...you want proof?

I see. Tnx for the info
Re: How Do You Iphone Users Cope With The Battery Life by samsam2019: 9:11am On Jun 27, 2018
Don't listen to the lies of iphone users.

Iphones generally has crap battery and that's why most of them reduce their screen brightness to bare minimum. Watch a movie on iphone and see the battery drain

1 Like

Re: How Do You Iphone Users Cope With The Battery Life by Timileyin1234(m): 12:36pm On Jun 27, 2018
iPhone 2900mah battery is the same as Infinix 4000mah. The only thing that affects iPhone battery is when Apple releases update that has bug
I use iPhone 7plus

Re: How Do You Iphone Users Cope With The Battery Life by franzis(m): 1:09pm On Jun 27, 2018
They buy power banks or power bank case covers

(1) (Reply)

GONE / Earn Airtime Or Cash Solving Arithmetic Questions / REDMI NOTE 7 And Huawei Y9 Prime , Please Which One Is Better Between The Two?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.