Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,190 members, 7,818,619 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:00 PM

Man Sees Centipede On His Bed At Midnight, Gets Terrified (Photos) - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Man Sees Centipede On His Bed At Midnight, Gets Terrified (Photos) (60462 Views)

Snake In The Room At Midnight! / The Corpse Of A Man Was Found On His Bed After 4 Years / Man Finds Snake On His Bed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Sees Centipede On His Bed At Midnight, Gets Terrified (Photos) by Omololu2121: 2:48pm On Jun 26, 2018
H
Re: Man Sees Centipede On His Bed At Midnight, Gets Terrified (Photos) by Yinxies(f): 2:49pm On Jun 26, 2018
I get scared anytime I see one
Re: Man Sees Centipede On His Bed At Midnight, Gets Terrified (Photos) by canalily(m): 2:49pm On Jun 26, 2018
He is the same God that said he has given us power over this creatures! You have power over it! Kill it! I matched scorpion with bare footh unknowing at night but realized its scorpion when i raised my leg! I then crushed it with stone! Dnt panic! Kil it!

2 Likes

Re: Man Sees Centipede On His Bed At Midnight, Gets Terrified (Photos) by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jun 26, 2018
Ellabae:
shocked So disgusting. I hate crawling animals
But they like you tongue
Ellabae:
shocked So disgusting. I hate crawling animals
But they like you
Re: Man Sees Centipede On His Bed At Midnight, Gets Terrified (Photos) by Ellabae(f): 2:54pm On Jun 26, 2018
androidroot:
But they like you tongue But they like you
Lol never
Re: Man Sees Centipede On His Bed At Midnight, Gets Terrified (Photos) by Nelsonmealo(m): 2:55pm On Jun 26, 2018
It must have been attracted by dirt and moisture
always tidy up your room and leave witches in peace...
Re: Man Sees Centipede On His Bed At Midnight, Gets Terrified (Photos) by litaninja(m): 2:55pm On Jun 26, 2018
Its a centipede people...
Re: Man Sees Centipede On His Bed At Midnight, Gets Terrified (Photos) by osaigbovo16(m): 2:59pm On Jun 26, 2018
Lmao.. He should calm down.. I've also experienced it, I ran like hell screaming mummy.
It stings but it's not lethal.
Re: Man Sees Centipede On His Bed At Midnight, Gets Terrified (Photos) by Azord(m): 3:00pm On Jun 26, 2018
him no fear if him fear en no go take pix
Re: Man Sees Centipede On His Bed At Midnight, Gets Terrified (Photos) by Gkemz: 3:02pm On Jun 26, 2018
I had similar experience during my service year in one of the states in the south south region where the creature is predominant as a result of the region's constant cold atmosphere.

That night i came back from my normal night parole, highly intoxicated that i quickly slept off because we had power outage. In the middle of the night, PHCN restored our light. With the lights on, i was able to see a giant centipede very close to my right leg that stretched outside the foam. Mehn i jumped up immediately and smashed it with the jungle boot.

3 Likes

Re: Man Sees Centipede On His Bed At Midnight, Gets Terrified (Photos) by McPerry(f): 3:07pm On Jun 26, 2018
I see it too in my apartment. So irritating and disgusting. Because of it, I can't use baby cot for my son because I can't stand him sleeping in his cot while am on my own bed, always want to watch ova him.

It's really scary but please does it sting?

1 Like

Re: Man Sees Centipede On His Bed At Midnight, Gets Terrified (Photos) by seedsower(m): 3:12pm On Jun 26, 2018
chenzen:
centipede... if that thing crawl over ur skin u will start scratching from now till the second coming of jesus christ.

Children of hate.
NIGERIA �� 2- 0 Argentina ��

1 Like

Re: Man Sees Centipede On His Bed At Midnight, Gets Terrified (Photos) by ikorodureporta: 3:12pm On Jun 26, 2018
Mtchew.... If na eim senior brothers, scorpio or snake nkor??

1 Like

Re: Man Sees Centipede On His Bed At Midnight, Gets Terrified (Photos) by XingXhang(m): 3:13pm On Jun 26, 2018
Ellabae:
Seeing that thing up there is really giving me bad feeling

You've not touched earthworm before?
Re: Man Sees Centipede On His Bed At Midnight, Gets Terrified (Photos) by donbenie(m): 3:16pm On Jun 26, 2018
chenzen:
centipede... if that thing crawl over ur skin u will start scratching from now till the second coming of jesus christ.
Centipedes don't scratch,they STING just like Scorpions..I should know,I've been stung once..

2 Likes

Re: Man Sees Centipede On His Bed At Midnight, Gets Terrified (Photos) by chuksme(m): 3:21pm On Jun 26, 2018
IT IS VERY POISONOUS CREATURE. ONLY CRAWLING ON ANYBODY'S SKIN WILL PEEL LIKE THAT OF HOT WATER. BITING OF IT IS FATAL. IT IS MORE POISONOUS THAN SNAKE. IT IS MORE PREFERABLE FOR A SNAKE TO BIT SOMEONE THAN THAT OF CENTIPEDE,BECAUSE THERE IS NO MEDICAL TREATMENT FOR THE BIT,WHILE THERE IS MEDICAL TREATMENT OF SNAKE BIT

2 Likes

Re: Man Sees Centipede On His Bed At Midnight, Gets Terrified (Photos) by skyhighweb(m): 3:23pm On Jun 26, 2018
thesicilian:
We used to play with that stuff as children.
u mean millipede
Re: Man Sees Centipede On His Bed At Midnight, Gets Terrified (Photos) by Coneheads(f): 3:29pm On Jun 26, 2018
Kylekent59:
let us just be sincere.

click like if you just checked by your side after viewing that black insect above

INSECT kwa? shocked

1 Like

Re: Man Sees Centipede On His Bed At Midnight, Gets Terrified (Photos) by Kylekent59: 3:34pm On Jun 26, 2018
Coneheads:

INSECT kwa? shocked
and then?
Re: Man Sees Centipede On His Bed At Midnight, Gets Terrified (Photos) by uuzba(m): 3:34pm On Jun 26, 2018
thesicilian:
We used to play with that stuff as children.

And today, a full grown adult of a man is shouting like a girl on social media

Even Oyibo wey no dey match sand are bold enough to conquer Africa and the world.

1 Like

Re: Man Sees Centipede On His Bed At Midnight, Gets Terrified (Photos) by tfelicityk(m): 3:35pm On Jun 26, 2018
He should clean his room very well... This is rain season...
Re: Man Sees Centipede On His Bed At Midnight, Gets Terrified (Photos) by DBlackCeazer(m): 3:36pm On Jun 26, 2018
That thing once fell from my roof and bit me on my laps, left a little scar
Re: Man Sees Centipede On His Bed At Midnight, Gets Terrified (Photos) by uuzba(m): 3:36pm On Jun 26, 2018
skyhighweb:
u mean millipede

No this is a centipede

Millipede has more legs.
Re: Man Sees Centipede On His Bed At Midnight, Gets Terrified (Photos) by chuksme(m): 3:37pm On Jun 26, 2018
THIS VERY CENTIPEDE WAS MISTAKING BOILED IN A KETTLE OF TEA. THE WHOLE FAMILY DRANK THE TEA AND ALL OF THEM DIED. IT WAS LATER DISCOVERED THAT THE CENTIPEDE WAS INSIDE KETTLE.
Re: Man Sees Centipede On His Bed At Midnight, Gets Terrified (Photos) by Ellabae(f): 3:37pm On Jun 26, 2018
XingXhang:

You've not touched earthworm before?
undecided No
Re: Man Sees Centipede On His Bed At Midnight, Gets Terrified (Photos) by skyhighweb(m): 3:38pm On Jun 26, 2018
uuzba:

No this is a centipede

Millipede has more legs.
my point, u were playing with milipede wen u were little not centipede
Re: Man Sees Centipede On His Bed At Midnight, Gets Terrified (Photos) by iukpe: 3:39pm On Jun 26, 2018
Buy three bottles of sniper about N500 each. Pour it around your house, your washbasin and shower drain, into cracks and gaps in your tiling and wood surfaces especially potentially wet places.
This will take care of them for a while. But beware, there may be a sudden out burst of the colonies after your action. As they run for safety.

1 Like

Re: Man Sees Centipede On His Bed At Midnight, Gets Terrified (Photos) by Coneheads(f): 3:40pm On Jun 26, 2018
Kylekent59:
and then?
nepa bill degree grin

1 Like

Re: Man Sees Centipede On His Bed At Midnight, Gets Terrified (Photos) by nelsonebby(m): 3:47pm On Jun 26, 2018
pyyxxaro:

Nor Be only STUNG na STANG grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See The Python I Killed In My Street This Morning / Is This Sitting Position Feminine / See The Owl They Killed At Ikotun Market This Morning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.