Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,151 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:30 AM

This Lady Says She’ll Show Her Boobs If Nigeria Beats Argentina(photos) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / This Lady Says She’ll Show Her Boobs If Nigeria Beats Argentina(photos) (2138 Views)

D’tigress Beats Argentina And Qualifies For Quarter Final, Makes History / World Cup: Mbappe's Score Brace As France Beats Argentina 4-3 (Pics, Video) / "I Will Drop My Nude If Nigeria Beats Argentina" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Lady Says She’ll Show Her Boobs If Nigeria Beats Argentina(photos) by nigeriapenmedia: 1:02pm On Jun 26, 2018
Re: This Lady Says She’ll Show Her Boobs If Nigeria Beats Argentina(photos) by nigeriapenmedia: 1:03pm On Jun 26, 2018
Re: This Lady Says She’ll Show Her Boobs If Nigeria Beats Argentina(photos) by OZAOEKPE(f): 1:04pm On Jun 26, 2018
I just followed her on twitter, we go win world cup I want to see pvssy
Re: This Lady Says She’ll Show Her Boobs If Nigeria Beats Argentina(photos) by ChiefAzubuike(f): 1:04pm On Jun 26, 2018
What an ugly man... Please keep your boobs to yourself.
Re: This Lady Says She’ll Show Her Boobs If Nigeria Beats Argentina(photos) by darkmarky(m): 1:04pm On Jun 26, 2018
Taa who wants to see your sagged boobs.. Nonsense
Re: This Lady Says She’ll Show Her Boobs If Nigeria Beats Argentina(photos) by SalamRushdie: 1:05pm On Jun 26, 2018
With that face I know the state of those boobs ...abeg she should keep her boobs
Re: This Lady Says She’ll Show Her Boobs If Nigeria Beats Argentina(photos) by clefstone(m): 1:06pm On Jun 26, 2018
if your boobs look like your face then better don't kill our joy after a sweet victory

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: This Lady Says She’ll Show Her Boobs If Nigeria Beats Argentina(photos) by Sirjamo: 1:07pm On Jun 26, 2018
I am not interested
Re: This Lady Says She’ll Show Her Boobs If Nigeria Beats Argentina(photos) by Naijawebmaster: 1:14pm On Jun 26, 2018
You should give out money or gifts to random people instead of this.

Still looking for a reliable and professional website design? Then check my signature No advance payment(s) required
Re: This Lady Says She’ll Show Her Boobs If Nigeria Beats Argentina(photos) by nigeriapenmedia: 1:39pm On Jun 26, 2018
clefstone:
if your boobs look like your face then better don't kill our joy after a sweet victory
She always did what she say lipsrsealed
Re: This Lady Says She’ll Show Her Boobs If Nigeria Beats Argentina(photos) by nigeriapenmedia: 1:40pm On Jun 26, 2018
Naijawebmaster:
You should give out money or gifts to random people instead of this.

Still looking for a reliable and professional website design? Then check my signature No advance payment(s) required
She has a boobs to give out
Re: This Lady Says She’ll Show Her Boobs If Nigeria Beats Argentina(photos) by nigeriapenmedia: 1:44pm On Jun 26, 2018
Sirjamo:
I am not interested
Abi ur woman no get boobs.. u need to be interested to see what she's up to grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Lady Says She’ll Show Her Boobs If Nigeria Beats Argentina(photos) by joxxy01(m): 2:17pm On Jun 26, 2018
Pls dont show us any graphic pix
Re: This Lady Says She’ll Show Her Boobs If Nigeria Beats Argentina(photos) by funstufz: 2:26pm On Jun 26, 2018
Boobs or the one called...
wait for it....

Olympus has ......

finish it. grin grin grin
Re: This Lady Says She’ll Show Her Boobs If Nigeria Beats Argentina(photos) by mytime24(f): 3:01pm On Jun 26, 2018
Who ur boobs epp undecided
Re: This Lady Says She’ll Show Her Boobs If Nigeria Beats Argentina(photos) by nigeriapenmedia: 3:07pm On Jun 26, 2018
mytime24:

She said the boobs is meant for eagle victory celebration
Re: This Lady Says She’ll Show Her Boobs If Nigeria Beats Argentina(photos) by yarimo(m): 3:41pm On Jun 26, 2018
OZAOEKPE:
I just followed her on twitter, we go win world cup I want to see pvssy
that is what you are good at, your mates are busy thinking how Nigeria can leave in peace. I SMH for you undecided
Re: This Lady Says She’ll Show Her Boobs If Nigeria Beats Argentina(photos) by yarimo(m): 3:43pm On Jun 26, 2018
SalamRushdie:
With that face I know the state of those boobs ...abeg she should keep her boobs
you know the state of those boobs abi? While Your mates are busy thinking how Nigeria can leave in peace here you are thinking of BOOBS. I SMH for you wallahi undecided
Re: This Lady Says She’ll Show Her Boobs If Nigeria Beats Argentina(photos) by yarimo(m): 3:46pm On Jun 26, 2018
mytime24:
it epp SalamRushdie and OZAOEKPE

1 Like

Re: This Lady Says She’ll Show Her Boobs If Nigeria Beats Argentina(photos) by mytime24(f): 3:48pm On Jun 26, 2018
yarimo:
it epp SalamRushdie and OZAOEKPE
Lol grin
Re: This Lady Says She’ll Show Her Boobs If Nigeria Beats Argentina(photos) by Nobody: 11:44pm On Jun 26, 2018
Na all dis oloshos no allow us win dis match.
With their expired boobs wey the gods don reject

(1) (Reply)

Most Successful Club In England!! / South Africa To Beat Mexico 1 : 0 -- T B Joshua / Breaking News: Van Persie Has Joined Barcelona For £83 Million!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.