Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,208 members, 7,818,705 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:19 PM

South Africa To Beat Mexico 1 : 0 -- T B Joshua - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / South Africa To Beat Mexico 1 : 0 -- T B Joshua (2142 Views)

Mexico V Nigeria: FIFA U-17 World Cup (1 - 6) on 19 Oct 2013 / Super Eagles Vs Mexico - (2 - 2) -Intl Friendly On May 31 2013 / NFF Thanks T.B Joshua For Eagles Victory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

South Africa To Beat Mexico 1 : 0 -- T B Joshua by newgroom: 2:47pm On Jun 11, 2010
Honestly, I am watching to see the coming to pass of this prediction by T B Joshua. Then I will respect him.
Re: South Africa To Beat Mexico 1 : 0 -- T B Joshua by GNS202(m): 3:00pm On Jun 11, 2010
Where did you get this rumor from If that realy comes frm T.B Joshua, it's stand South Africa 1---- 0 Mexico, i saw South africa winning in my dreams, Meanwhile Nigeria 1---- 0 Argentina, cheesy
Re: South Africa To Beat Mexico 1 : 0 -- T B Joshua by AjanleKoko: 4:32pm On Jun 11, 2010
What do you know, it's actually 1-0.
Game still on though.
Re: South Africa To Beat Mexico 1 : 0 -- T B Joshua by dayokanu(m): 4:59pm On Jun 11, 2010
So TB Joshua is a liar
Re: South Africa To Beat Mexico 1 : 0 -- T B Joshua by medjai(m): 5:03pm On Jun 11, 2010
this is a rumour
Re: South Africa To Beat Mexico 1 : 0 -- T B Joshua by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jun 11, 2010
rotflmao!!!!!!

Re: South Africa To Beat Mexico 1 : 0 -- T B Joshua by Spyker: 5:47pm On Jun 11, 2010
Final result RSA 1 vs 1 Mexico.
I think T.B. Joshua was flash with a vision but did not recieve a call to see the vision. (lol)
Re: South Africa To Beat Mexico 1 : 0 -- T B Joshua by 9ijaprince(m): 5:57pm On Jun 11, 2010
Una don start again with this t.b joshua prophesy.
Re: South Africa To Beat Mexico 1 : 0 -- T B Joshua by AYODEJI4LOVE(m): 6:06pm On Jun 11, 2010
whao!good for you TB.why not watch the whole match in your vision?next time be patient,so that you will say the correct thing.
and pls wat is his prediction concerning nigeria match.at least he may av receive the vision for the first half.
Re: South Africa To Beat Mexico 1 : 0 -- T B Joshua by oweniwe(m): 6:17pm On Jun 11, 2010
-Hiss-. Why una people wan break una neck coz of TuBerculosis josh? What the bible got to do with predicting match results? In what ways will such predictions (even if they are accurate) add value to people's lives? Judging from his 'beware of seducers' video i watched last month, i don't think the guy will stoop so low makin useless predictions. Abeg leave T.B alone o jare. Match don end 1-1. Mmputsscheww
Re: South Africa To Beat Mexico 1 : 0 -- T B Joshua by bgees(m): 6:19pm On Jun 11, 2010
Devil don dey fall the man hand.
Re: South Africa To Beat Mexico 1 : 0 -- T B Joshua by yme1(f): 6:52pm On Jun 11, 2010
LMAO!!! fingers crossed grin grin grin
Re: South Africa To Beat Mexico 1 : 0 -- T B Joshua by Makweembo: 9:41pm On Jun 11, 2010
Rubbish. Watch Emmanuel TV and see for yourself what Prophet T.B. Joshua said. He said that South Africa would go a goal ahead, but that if they didn't defend properly, then Mexico would equalize - exactly what happened. We should be careful not to misinterpret the words of a prophet to suit what we would like.
Re: South Africa To Beat Mexico 1 : 0 -- T B Joshua by ajetii(m): 1:36am On Jun 12, 2010
Rubbish. Watch Emmanuel TV and see for yourself what Prophet T.B. Joshua said. He said that South Africa would go a goal ahead, but that if they didn't defend properly, then Mexico would equalize - exactly what happened. We should be careful not to misinterpret the words of a prophet to suit what we would like.

Can you post the link to this video.

If it is true (which i doubt), Methink this TB Joshua should be participating in all Predict and win games before every match, instead of wasting his talent.
Re: South Africa To Beat Mexico 1 : 0 -- T B Joshua by bawomolo(m): 2:04am On Jun 12, 2010
Makweembo:

see open ended prophecy in action grin
Re: South Africa To Beat Mexico 1 : 0 -- T B Joshua by Nobody: 3:12am On Jun 12, 2010
Makweembo:

VIDEO VIDEO VIDEO!!!!!
Re: South Africa To Beat Mexico 1 : 0 -- T B Joshua by chelseabmw(m): 6:30am On Jun 12, 2010
MRbrownJAY:

VIDEO VIDEO VIDEO!!!!!

go and buy MyTv so that u can watch emmanuel tv
Re: South Africa To Beat Mexico 1 : 0 -- T B Joshua by medjai(m): 6:52am On Jun 12, 2010
ajetii:

If it is true (which i doubt), Methink this TB Joshua should be participating in all Predict and win games before every match, instead of wasting his talent.
so predicting match results and winning 5k is a better use of talent than ministering the word of God and gaining global recognition and reverence. I truly think you need to see him. This is just another calumny aimed at rubbishing TB Joshuas image
Re: South Africa To Beat Mexico 1 : 0 -- T B Joshua by prebaff: 10:10am On Jun 12, 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RPrOsQfgDb8
Here is the link to the Prophesy.
Well I need the one for Nigeria or the Winner of the world cup please if you find it post it too. but i found this one too late.
Re: South Africa To Beat Mexico 1 : 0 -- T B Joshua by prebaff: 10:35am On Jun 12, 2010

Well I need the one for Nigeria or the Winner of the world cup please if you find it post it too. but i found this one too late.
TB JOSHUA DID NOT SAY SOUTH AFRICA WAS GOING TO WIN 1- 0 ooh. Watch and see for yourself
chelseabmw:

go and buy MyTv so that u can watch emmanuel tv
[/color]
ajetii:

Re: South Africa To Beat Mexico 1 : 0 -- T B Joshua by franctony(m): 12:22pm On Jun 12, 2010
prebaff:

TB JOSHUA DID NOT SAY SOUTH AFRICA WAS GOING TO WIN 1- 0 ooh. Watch and see for yourself
so this is a prediction to you ryt? rubbish
Re: South Africa To Beat Mexico 1 : 0 -- T B Joshua by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jun 12, 2010
ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!
you really think we are that silly?!
FIRST this video was uploaded AFTER the opening match but "supposedly" shot on the 6th.nice try!
(opening match started 22hrs ago, video was uploaded 14hrs ago)
SECOND this video has been edited, show us the full video unedited.
THIRD anyone can come up with BS prediction like that one saying IF this and IF that.
charlatans!!!!!

here is the prophet MRBROWNJAY prediction for the Argentina-Nigeria match:
if Argentina scores they will score and if Nigeria scores they will score, say AMEN!

chelseabmw:

go and buy MyTv so that u can watch emmanuel tv[/color]

no be emmanuelTV, na michaelTV i go buy!
Re: South Africa To Beat Mexico 1 : 0 -- T B Joshua by prebaff: 10:25pm On Jun 12, 2010
Well fair enough. but if u look when this thread started"South Africa To Beat Mexico 1 : 0 -- T B Joshua" then you'll know that the person that started it watched emmanuel tv life. and that video was uploaded after the match and not before the match.
So tomorrow is sunday and we'll see if anything is said about anything about the world cup.
and for you info i'm just like everyone of you.
So lets see what happens tomorrow on emmanuel tv u can watch it online if that would help and please put feedbacks.
MRbrownJAY:

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!
you really think we are that silly?!
FIRST this video was uploaded AFTER the opening match but "supposedly" shot on the 6th.nice try!
(opening match started 22hrs ago, video was uploaded 14hrs ago)
SECOND this video has been edited, show us the full video unedited.
THIRD anyone can come up with BS prediction like that one saying IF this and IF that.
charlatans!!!!!

here is the prophet MRBROWNJAY prediction for the Argentina-Nigeria match:
if Argentina scores they will score and if Nigeria scores they will score, say AMEN!

no be emmanuelTV, na michaelTV i go buy!
Re: South Africa To Beat Mexico 1 : 0 -- T B Joshua by prebaff: 10:27pm On Jun 12, 2010
prebaff:

Well fair enough. but if u look when this thread started"South Africa To Beat Mexico 1 : 0 -- T B Joshua" then you'll know that the person that started it watched emmanuel tv live*. and that video was uploaded after the match and not before the match.
So tomorrow is sunday and we'll see if anything is said about the remaining world cup matches.
and for your info, i'm just like everyone of you.
So lets see what happens tomorrow on emmanuel tv u can watch it online if that would help and please put feedbacks.
Re: South Africa To Beat Mexico 1 : 0 -- T B Joshua by chelseabmw(m): 1:15pm On Jun 14, 2010
prebaff:

u r right
Re: South Africa To Beat Mexico 1 : 0 -- T B Joshua by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jun 15, 2010
prebaff:

Well fair enough. but if u look when this thread started"South Africa To Beat Mexico 1 : 0 -- T B Joshua" then you'll know that the person that started it watched emmanuel tv life. and that video was uploaded after the match and not before the match.
So tomorrow is sunday and we'll see if anything is said about anything about the world cup.

you know that you aint making sense, right?!
the thread starter watched tb joshua show and HE UNDERSTOOD that the "prophecy"was SA was to win1-0. . . . .  thats why he opened the thread BEFORE the match.

now AFTER the match,  someone uploads an edited video (that makes no sense) to support the result claiming that the poster was silly and didnt hear right.

come on, who do they think we are? and what was the sunday result? you are awfully quiet, rotflmao!

by the way, have you seen that "my prophecy" was accurate!!!!!
Re: South Africa To Beat Mexico 1 : 0 -- T B Joshua by oweniwe(m): 1:15pm On Jun 16, 2010
prebaff:

abeg tell me mr prebaf, in what ways will predicting football match outcomes in the church main bowl add value to people's lives?

(1) (Reply)

] the Best Free Kick Taker In History Of Football? / Dani Alves Opens Up On Fight Between Neymar, Cavani / Chelsea Board Reach Decision Over Star Player

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.