Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,368 members, 7,812,058 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:25 AM

6 Nigerian Celebrities That Made A Buzz With Their Car Gifts To Their Lovers - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 6 Nigerian Celebrities That Made A Buzz With Their Car Gifts To Their Lovers (23280 Views)

6 Nigerian Celebrities Who Became More Popular After Their Death / Tonto Dikeh Receives 2 Car Gifts On Her 35th Birthday / DJ Olu And Chime Found Dead In Their Car (Davido's Friends) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 Nigerian Celebrities That Made A Buzz With Their Car Gifts To Their Lovers by pocohantas(f): 3:51pm On Jun 26, 2018
Benita27:
But Tonto said she bought herself that car. grin I believe her 100% 'cause some girls would buy phones and what-not for themselves and claim their guy did it to make their friends envy them.

Tell me you are joking? shocked
Re: 6 Nigerian Celebrities That Made A Buzz With Their Car Gifts To Their Lovers by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jun 26, 2018
pocohantas:

Tell me you are joking? shocked
Don't tell me you haven't seen one or heard? Some girls do this a lot. grin
Re: 6 Nigerian Celebrities That Made A Buzz With Their Car Gifts To Their Lovers by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jun 26, 2018
Na wao upon all d brand new automobils dat churchil bought for tontolet...na im she still divorce am and dey make noise for social media on how horrible churchill ischeesy...hmm na wa.
Re: 6 Nigerian Celebrities That Made A Buzz With Their Car Gifts To Their Lovers by Jonasbadoo(m): 4:26pm On Jun 26, 2018
pocohantas:
Oya create the list of women gifting their husband cars grin

Haters will say we don't give,
We only collect angry
IN NIGERIA? stop taking expired weed biko
Re: 6 Nigerian Celebrities That Made A Buzz With Their Car Gifts To Their Lovers by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jun 26, 2018
desiregold:
Tonto sha. grin. After all those car gifts from Churchill,, she still claims the guy is broke.

Wait, Abi na she buy the cars for herself?

Tonto's case reminds me of how some ladies behave., when the going is sweet.., you will be her darling darling. Once it turns sour, you will be broke broke man to them.

Anyway, Every Good woman deserves to be pampered and appreciated.
when the going was gud oga churchill was her king kong and she wont let us see road with her constant posting on social media about the things churchill bought 4 hercheesy. Now dem don divorce oga churchill is a bad husbandcheesy...hmmm.
Re: 6 Nigerian Celebrities That Made A Buzz With Their Car Gifts To Their Lovers by supremepontiff(m): 4:49pm On Jun 26, 2018
Davido should have been first in the list.
Re: 6 Nigerian Celebrities That Made A Buzz With Their Car Gifts To Their Lovers by mikejj(m): 4:57pm On Jun 26, 2018
supremepontiff:
Davido should have been first in the list.
na dat one u see...bobo go buy car for ur baby...haha..iffa hear
Re: 6 Nigerian Celebrities That Made A Buzz With Their Car Gifts To Their Lovers by mikejj(m): 5:02pm On Jun 26, 2018
Ivanmykel:
Love in Tokyo
..see them they will coman

Re: 6 Nigerian Celebrities That Made A Buzz With Their Car Gifts To Their Lovers by mikejj(m): 5:03pm On Jun 26, 2018
lefulefu:
Na wao upon all d brand new automobils dat churchil bought for tontolet...na im she still divorce am and dey make noise for social media on how horrible churchill ischeesy...hmm na wa.
...walai if na Me i go collect my car back...

1 Like

Re: 6 Nigerian Celebrities That Made A Buzz With Their Car Gifts To Their Lovers by supremepontiff(m): 5:05pm On Jun 26, 2018
mikejj:
na dat one u see...bobo go buy car for ur baby...haha..iffa hear

Car for my baby loading....
20%
Re: 6 Nigerian Celebrities That Made A Buzz With Their Car Gifts To Their Lovers by mikejj(m): 5:07pm On Jun 26, 2018
supremepontiff:

Car for my baby loading.... 20%
.....u wicked 20%...haba that na 50 years to come b dat.kiki

1 Like

Re: 6 Nigerian Celebrities That Made A Buzz With Their Car Gifts To Their Lovers by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jun 26, 2018
mikejj:
...walai if na Me i go collect my car back...
knowing Tonto dike she go sell d cars sharpely even b4 churchill remember to collect d car keys from hercheesy. Na only timaya be d male caleb wey i know say collect back d car he buy for babe after breaking up with hercheesy.
Re: 6 Nigerian Celebrities That Made A Buzz With Their Car Gifts To Their Lovers by mikejj(m): 5:30pm On Jun 26, 2018
lefulefu:
knowing Tonto dike she go sell d cars sharpely even b4 churchill remember to collect d car keys from hercheesy. Na only timaya be d male caleb wey i know say collect back d car he buy for babe after breaking up with hercheesy.
...o boy u wan try bayelsa guy..after she go con use d car dey carry another car
Re: 6 Nigerian Celebrities That Made A Buzz With Their Car Gifts To Their Lovers by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jun 26, 2018
mikejj:
...o boy u wan try bayelsa guy..after she go con use d car dey carry another car
carry another guy or the guy go dey smash her regularly inside d car wey u buy for hercheesy.
Re: 6 Nigerian Celebrities That Made A Buzz With Their Car Gifts To Their Lovers by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jun 26, 2018
pocohantas:
Oya create the list of women gifting their husband cars grin

Haters will say we don't give,
We only collect angry

Lol... Do you guys really give?

It's rare..
Re: 6 Nigerian Celebrities That Made A Buzz With Their Car Gifts To Their Lovers by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jun 26, 2018
desiregold:
Tonto sha. grin. After all those car gifts from Churchill,, she still claims the guy is broke.

Wait, Abi na she buy the cars for herself?

Tonto's case reminds me of how some ladies behave., when the going is sweet.., you will be her darling darling. Once it turns sour, you will be broke broke man to them.

Anyway, Every Good woman deserves to be pampered and appreciated.

Every man also deserves to be pampered and appreciated.
Men were not created to come and pluck fruits while you guys eat from the fruits without stress.
Re: 6 Nigerian Celebrities That Made A Buzz With Their Car Gifts To Their Lovers by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jun 26, 2018
Elder001:

Every man also deserves to be pampered and appreciated.
Men were not created to come and pluck fruits while you guys eat from the fruits without stress.
Biko, carry your wahala and go. I dont have strenght for gender argument.

*off to watch my super eagles*
Re: 6 Nigerian Celebrities That Made A Buzz With Their Car Gifts To Their Lovers by mikejj(m): 8:35pm On Jun 26, 2018
lefulefu:
carry another guy or the guy go dey smash her regularly inside d car wey u buy for hercheesy.
..ur head dey there

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kunle Ayanlowo: Kwam1’s Drummer Dumps Him, Claims He Uses His Staff As Slaves / Dolly Unachukwu Shares Photo With Her Mother Who Looks More Like Her Sister / Comedian AY's Eid-il-fitri Outfit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.