Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,186 members, 7,953,670 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:22 PM

A Message To Lionel Messi - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / A Message To Lionel Messi (351 Views)

Neymar Offers His PSG Shirt To Lionel Messi / Lionel Messi Flaunts Tattoo Of His Wife’s Lips Inked Close To His Groin / Cristiano Ronaldo Cannot Be Compared To Lionel Messi, Says Xavi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Message To Lionel Messi by 1bunne4lif(m): 1:58pm On Jun 26, 2018
Dear G. O. A. T. Messi, in as much as I'm a big fan of yours, I cannot, I will not and will never choose you ahead of my country NIGERIA notwithstanding its a shit-hole country.
know this that our boys are fully ready and their options are as follows;

WIN THE MATCH

DRAW THE MATCH

DIE TRYING

NOTE: failure is not an option

..............from a concerned Nigerian

1 Share

Re: A Message To Lionel Messi by Bigmugu: 2:09pm On Jun 26, 2018
Lady promises to show her boobs if Nigeria beats Argentina

GIST VIA - https://nairatrend.com.ng/lady-promises-to-show-her-boobs-if-nigeria-beats-argentina/

Nice one
Re: A Message To Lionel Messi by Mario1989(m): 2:21pm On Jun 26, 2018
Dear G.O.A.T. Today, we barca fans(Nigerian) chapter are in support of super eagles!!!

(1) (Reply)

Super Eagles Out!! Do You Think We Were Robbed Of The Second Penalty? / Free Tips, Get Free Membership / I Am Not Happy Playing Europa League - Cesc Fabregas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.