Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,483 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:04 PM

I Am Not Happy Playing Europa League - Cesc Fabregas - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I Am Not Happy Playing Europa League - Cesc Fabregas (343 Views)

As Things Stand, CR7 Will Likely Be Playing Europa League Football Next Season / "Cristiano Ronaldo Is Overhyped, Scores From Set-Pieces" - Cesc Fabregas / Cesc Fabregas Trolls Victor Moses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Am Not Happy Playing Europa League - Cesc Fabregas by footballflaver: 8:00pm On Jul 06, 2018
CESC FABREGAS has hilariously suggested he isn’t pleased about playing Europa League football for the first time next season.

Chelsea’s No 4 has spent his entire career competing in the Champions League, bar Antonio Conte’s first season at Stamford Bridge.

However, the Blues will be playing Europa League football in the upcoming campaign after finishing fifth last term.

And Fabregas suggested in a tweet that he was not looking forward to playing in Europe’s second-tier tournament.

Posting a picture showing that the Europa League’s official account has started to follow him, Fabregas wrote: “It took them 15 years but finally I allowed them to follow me…”

It’s believed the Spaniard will spend at least one more season in West London despite fans not knowing who will be in charge.

Conte has long been reported to be facing the axe despite winning the title and the FA Cup in two years.

Ex-Napoli gaffer Maurizio Sarri is understood to be in talks about replacing him.

But with pre-season training starting on Monday, Fabregas could very well be reporting to Conte for the time being.

Chelsea are also yet to make any signings, and with just over a month remaining of the transfer window, time is ticking on their chances to improve the squad.

Source :
www.footballflaver..com/2018/07/i-am-not-happy-at-playing-europa-league.html?m=1

Re: I Am Not Happy Playing Europa League - Cesc Fabregas by footballflaver: 8:02pm On Jul 06, 2018
Cc; Lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Henry Wants Belgium To Sink France / World Cup 2018: What Pogba Said After 1-0 Win Over Belgium / As The Battle For The Welterweight Boxing Division Gets Tougher ............

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.