Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,755 members, 7,820,619 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:21 PM

2019: Omoyele Sowore Is The Best Presidential Candidate (Facts And Pictures) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: Omoyele Sowore Is The Best Presidential Candidate (Facts And Pictures) (861 Views)

Nigeria With Yahaya Bello: Is this the Best Presidential Declaration Video? / Falana: If Sowore Is Charged, Buhari Will Be My First Witness In Court / DSS Facility Where Sowore Is Allegedly Being Detained (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2019: Omoyele Sowore Is The Best Presidential Candidate (Facts And Pictures) by whizpet: 2:00pm On Jun 26, 2018
Computer village, who has about 25,000 people with over 120 businesses in its disposal was visited by the publisher of Sahara Reporters, who is also aspiring for the president of Nigeria. Omoyele Sowore, who dressed neatly in a black suit with blue shirt first met with the excos of the market divulging some information to them that computer village can be the best technology site in the world "in the next 5 years, technology will be the next thing to reckon with and if computer village is well taken to consideration, it will be an added advantage to Nigeria".

The country has been operating on a lower power outrage for decades and that has been affecting the small and large scale businesses. Most Nigerians were so credulous that power is the major force if a country must strive forward. But the previous governments has been up-and-coming, promising power but fails. In his further reaction on the business market, Sowore, promised to give 24/7 power supply by embarking on solar power so as to make the 'computer village' to compete and lock horns with the rest of the world tech markets "There's no reason power should not be stable in computer village. If it were to be digital age, solar system/stations should be invented in computer village for easy access to power. And I believe with constant supplies of power, we can emulate the likes of China and the rest"

He further urged all the traders to make impacts and leave traces of significances in the lives of all Nigerians because the place cannot but be the heart of where phones and laptops are being repaired. Though, they can do better. "I challenge you to make impact for Nigerians because, you can create tools or softwares like agricultural software that can be used to partner with another farmer for sales and bargains."

Sowore can not but made his intention known to the seated crowd on his strong desire and enthusiasm to become the next President of Nigeria, giving them his statement to relieve doubt and affirmation of lifting their business to the next stage. "We know good things in Nigeria and I'm sure if the federal government has invested in computer village, it would have been one of the best tech place in the world. If given the chance, I will turn computer village into a place where revenues will be generated and to make sure some of the IT students are paired to learn from this place", he concluded.

In another news, the chairman of computer village, Mr. Adeniyi Ahmed, expressed his gratitude to Sowore for paying a call to him and the computer village people stating that he is the first presidential candidate that has done that for so many years. "I must thank you for showing interest in us and have the confidence that we can give you thousands of votes. You are the first presidential candidate of the kinds to do so and we promise to support you by giving you all our votes".

One man named Odugwu Emeka says Nigerians can't wait for a young, vibrant, visionary and credible leader like Sowore to be the next president of Nigeria. "I'm so happy that Nigeria has gotten the final answer to the kind of president we have been agitating for. We are sick and tired of old men ruling this country, people that are old enough to be in grave. How can they govern and take control of the country or propel the country to greatness?. Sowore is young and we are looking forward to vote massively for him"

The movement of Omoyele Sowore has become the talk in town amidst the large crowd of the youths basically in their 30's. This will be in air for so many months before he finally declared which party he will take.

Re: 2019: Omoyele Sowore Is The Best Presidential Candidate (Facts And Pictures) by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jun 26, 2018
Mission Impossible
Re: 2019: Omoyele Sowore Is The Best Presidential Candidate (Facts And Pictures) by Ofodirinwa: 2:14pm On Jun 26, 2018
bigot
Re: 2019: Omoyele Sowore Is The Best Presidential Candidate (Facts And Pictures) by nzeobi(m): 2:22pm On Jun 26, 2018
he may be a patriot that loves his country but what I doubt is his competence just like buhari who claims to have integrity but is incompetent.
aside churning out half truths sometimes through Sahara reporters to malign people I don't think he has enough to show I show.
I equally don't believe that at the moment a person from a minority tribe can lead Nigeria since Nigerians views first from tribal view, religious lines before any other thing.
Re: 2019: Omoyele Sowore Is The Best Presidential Candidate (Facts And Pictures) by Mario1989(m): 2:26pm On Jun 26, 2018
Re: 2019: Omoyele Sowore Is The Best Presidential Candidate (Facts And Pictures) by eph12(m): 2:27pm On Jun 26, 2018
WfBabakhay:
Mission Impossible
Why?
Re: 2019: Omoyele Sowore Is The Best Presidential Candidate (Facts And Pictures) by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jun 26, 2018
eph12:
Why?
do u really Care to knw

1 Like

Re: 2019: Omoyele Sowore Is The Best Presidential Candidate (Facts And Pictures) by eph12(m): 2:42pm On Jun 26, 2018
WfBabakhay:
do u really Care to knw
Yes
Re: 2019: Omoyele Sowore Is The Best Presidential Candidate (Facts And Pictures) by crispus09(m): 2:45pm On Jun 26, 2018
welcome keep promising what you can not fulfill o it 'll soon down on you,but anyway I still support you
Re: 2019: Omoyele Sowore Is The Best Presidential Candidate (Facts And Pictures) by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jun 26, 2018
eph12:
Yes
Because sirBuhari isn't done with Nigerians Yet, Maybe after 2023
Re: 2019: Omoyele Sowore Is The Best Presidential Candidate (Facts And Pictures) by eph12(m): 3:04pm On Jun 26, 2018
WfBabakhay:
Nigerians are done with Buhari already
Re: 2019: Omoyele Sowore Is The Best Presidential Candidate (Facts And Pictures) by whizpet: 3:13pm On Jun 26, 2018
WfBabakhay:
Mission Impossible
lets wait and see. all i know is that that old man will not be the next president. we need young and vibrant man for that position.
Re: 2019: Omoyele Sowore Is The Best Presidential Candidate (Facts And Pictures) by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jun 26, 2018
eph12:

Okay now, Let Wait and see how it goes...
Re: 2019: Omoyele Sowore Is The Best Presidential Candidate (Facts And Pictures) by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jun 26, 2018
whizpet:
lets wait and see. all i know is that that old man will not be the next president. we need young and vibrant man for that position.
Buh do u think Sowore is the right man 4 d Job.
Re: 2019: Omoyele Sowore Is The Best Presidential Candidate (Facts And Pictures) by whizpet: 4:09pm On Jun 26, 2018
Ofodirinwa:
bigot
No! he is coming to rescue Nigeria.
Re: 2019: Omoyele Sowore Is The Best Presidential Candidate (Facts And Pictures) by whizpet: 4:14pm On Jun 26, 2018
nzeobi:
he may be a patriot that loves his country but what I doubt is his competence just like buhari who claims to have integrity but is incompetent.
aside churning out half truths sometimes through Sahara reporters to malign people I don't think he has enough to show I show.
I equally don't believe that at the moment a person from a minority tribe can lead Nigeria since Nigerians views first from tribal view, religious lines before any other thing.
i really share part of your view. the truth is that a vibrant person will always be a sound person. the killings in Nigeria are too much and im pretty sure that people in Benue, Nassarawa, Kogi, Kwara, Ondo states will not vote for him and evn South-South and South-East. Nigeria cant wait to see a young and vibrant president.
Re: 2019: Omoyele Sowore Is The Best Presidential Candidate (Facts And Pictures) by Ofodirinwa: 4:16pm On Jun 26, 2018
whizpet:
No! he is coming to rescue Nigeria.

like buhari? You people need to stop playing with your lives
Re: 2019: Omoyele Sowore Is The Best Presidential Candidate (Facts And Pictures) by whizpet: 4:16pm On Jun 26, 2018
crispus09:
welcome keep promising what you can not fulfill o it 'll soon down on you,but anyway I still support you
he is a revolutionist and i believe he is going to fulfill his promises.
Re: 2019: Omoyele Sowore Is The Best Presidential Candidate (Facts And Pictures) by whizpet: 4:18pm On Jun 26, 2018
WfBabakhay:
Baba will lose this comimg election, mark this down. States where killings have be done each day will not vote for him.
Re: 2019: Omoyele Sowore Is The Best Presidential Candidate (Facts And Pictures) by whizpet: 4:24pm On Jun 26, 2018
eph12:

we are completely done with Buahri and its government.
Re: 2019: Omoyele Sowore Is The Best Presidential Candidate (Facts And Pictures) by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jun 26, 2018
whizpet:
Baba will lose this comimg election, mark this down. States where killings have be done each day will not vote for him.
okay
Re: 2019: Omoyele Sowore Is The Best Presidential Candidate (Facts And Pictures) by whizpet: 4:50pm On Jun 26, 2018
eph12:

Why?
because we want to take it back.
Re: 2019: Omoyele Sowore Is The Best Presidential Candidate (Facts And Pictures) by whizpet: 10:34am On Jun 27, 2018
Ofodirinwa:

like buhari? You people need to stop playing with your lives
is it Buhari that will rescue us again?
Re: 2019: Omoyele Sowore Is The Best Presidential Candidate (Facts And Pictures) by Ofodirinwa: 1:14pm On Jun 27, 2018
whizpet:
is it Buhari that will rescue us again?

You're obviously apart of Sowore's fake campaign. You're also, like most of the people trying to sell this waste of PVC, a former Buhari fanatic and pushed for him with equal ignorance and fanaticism. At this point people like you visibly have no capacity make sober rational political judgements and shouldn't be taken seriously

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Meets Tunde Bakare And Kemi Adeosun!!! / Ekiti INEC Miscalculation / Saraki Is Still In APC After Destroying The Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.