Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,671 members, 7,813,237 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:11 AM

Fibroid And Pregnancy - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Fibroid And Pregnancy (573 Views)

Please Share Your Experience With PCOS And Pregnancy. / Finally Hiv/aids, Cancer, Fibroid And Other Stubborn Ailments Gets A Cure / Say Goodbye To Unstable Menses,hormonal Imbalance,fibroid And Vaginal Infections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fibroid And Pregnancy by AskPamela(f): 2:14pm On Jun 26, 2018
ASK PAMELA
# Fibroid 101
As I entered my lecture room on a Monday morning, I observed something. I saw some tiny new balls that mistakenly found its way into my lecture room. Then I asked my students “are the balls disturbing you”? They said “ No ma'am, we didn’t even notice it” with a smile I said “these balls represent non-cancerous tumors found in the uterus of a woman, hypothetically taking this lecture room as a uterus”. Blessing, a very smart student then asked “if they are not dangerous, why then do women suffer from child bearing and miscarriages as a result of fibroid?
Beautiful question I said. Fibroids differ in sizes and it depends on the location before it is said to be dangerous. We have Subserosal fibroids which grow outside the uterus and because of its size and thickness, it might act as a pressure on a baby, if pregnant. Hence leading to a miscarriage. Submucous fibroids bulge into the uterine cavity and as fibroids encroach into the uterine cavity they tend to produce symptoms of heavy vaginal bleeding or even spotting after your menstrual flow. Intramural fibroids grow inside the uterus but depending on the size, it can either remain there during pregnancy or disturb the space for the baby to stay and Cervical fibroids are found at the cervix area and can cause pain during sexual intercourse. And note! Fibroid doesn’t spread like cancer!!!
Excitedly, john asked “are there ways of treating fibroids other than operation? The answer is “YES” because people still complain of having fibroid even after undergoing series of operations. One can prevent fibroid or treat fibroid if she abstain from the CAUSES of fibroid. How?
Treat infections completely!! And go for check up because the signs and symptoms of fibroids at early development are similar to normal discomfort you experience on daily basis. Treating fibroids without operation can be achieved by Eliminating the free radicals you absorb everyday through food and environment. Strengthening your immunity so it can detect these changes and fight against it on time and protect your system against infection and these can be obtained using the FibPak ( a combination of Aloe Berry Nectar, Immublend, Bee-propolis and Garlic-Thyme)
Note: presence of fibroid does not mean they must be operated upon but operation is necessary when there is extreme discomfort or imminent danger.
If you want more information, TALK 2 ME.
WhatsApp 08182516659
#AskPamela
# Prevention is cheaper than cure.

(1) (Reply)

I Am Depressed / Please Don't Watch This Video Alone..... / Penis Enlargement/erection Cream

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.