Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,086 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

I Am Depressed - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Am Depressed (573 Views)

Help! I am depressed. / I'm 18 But My Dick Is Not Growing, Please Help!! I'm Really Depressed / Having Dry Throat And Sharp Pains. Feeling Depressed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Depressed by Nobody: 10:24am On Jul 02, 2018
I am scared that I may do some thing bad to myself,i really need help.i can't stay alone cos suicidal thoughts keep coming to my mind.The last time I got this depressed (2016),I was always laying down,i didn't go out to eat(I was still in school).it was a tough battle,all bad incident in my life came to play in my mind.One night I woke up and walked to my locker and took out a knife ,I wanted to end my life right there but after crying through the night I dropped the knife.Somehow I went to see a pastor in the church close to my hostel and he prayed for me and encouraged me.There is something he said to me and it has been a reminder each time I feel depressed.I am tired and I am loosing it
Re: I Am Depressed by sobastical: 10:54am On Jul 02, 2018
What did the pastor told you that has been coming as a flash to you?

Please, don't give in, depression is beyond natural, hence natural medications can't cure it. Sometimes you just need to engage yourself in meaningful and engaging things that can keep you so busy and will have your passion committed to it. But above all you need to confide in a Pastor or someone you can trust and that can pray along with you.

I tell you this is one of the weapon the devil is using to get at people mostly now and many have died in silence and taking one's life is never the solution as suicidal itself is a sin.

1 Cor 10:13 There hath no temptation taken you but such as is common to man: but God is faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above that ye are able; but will with the temptation also make a way to escape, that ye may be able to bear it.

So many have come through it and overcame it, Elijah once was depressed too but he also overcame. So I want you to go on a quest of recovery and read relevant books (Christians) that can help you get out of that mess and go to people who have depth spiritual understanding and have a concrete understanding of the word of God that can lift you up in prayers. I believe with all that GOD will intervene and rescue you in Jesus name. And maybe if you have any winners satellite center around you just visit them and walk up to the pastors there, you'd be glad you do. I will also lift you in prayers too. God bless and keep you.

SHalom!
Re: I Am Depressed by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jul 02, 2018
What if you were an almajiri somewhere in the outskirts of borno or kebbi? What if you had hiv or cancer waiting hopelessly in pains for your dying day? What if you were in jail serving a life term for a mistaken identity case you couldnt prove innocence? Life has its ups and down, wherever you find yourself you should be grateful for the life and freedom you have, theres always hope and the best is out there still so why give up?

1 Like

Re: I Am Depressed by Restroom: 3:49pm On Jul 02, 2018
Why are you depressed?
Re: I Am Depressed by ugomnaanny: 6:44pm On Jul 02, 2018
I know what it feels like to be depressed, but my darling suicide isn't an option, what u feeling now someone else might b in the same shoe... embrace what u know u can't change... u can send me a pm
Re: I Am Depressed by mostyg(m): 3:18pm On Jul 15, 2018
reminiscing:
I am scared that I may do some thing bad to myself,i really need help.i can't stay alone cos suicidal thoughts keep coming to my mind.The last time I got this depressed (2016),I was always laying down,i didn't go out to eat(I was still in school).it was a tough battle,all bad incident in my life came to play in my mind.One night I woke up and walked to my locker and took out a knife ,I wanted to end my life right there but after crying through the night I dropped the knife.Somehow I went to see a pastor in the church close to my hostel and he prayed for me and encouraged me.There is something he said to me and it has been a reminder each time I feel depressed.I am tired and I am loosing it
. I sent you a pm.

(1) (Reply)

Penis Enlargement/erection Cream / You Can Measure Your Blood Pressure At Home: Learn How / How Much Would It Cost To Remove The Plaques Between My Teeth?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.