Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,366 members, 7,812,053 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:19 AM

Oby Ezekwesili Protests Alone Over Plateau Killings (Pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oby Ezekwesili Protests Alone Over Plateau Killings (Pics) (40483 Views)

Senate Summons Ribadu, IGP, Security Chiefs, DSS Over Plateau Killings / Protest In London Over Plateau Killings (Photos) / Joi John Compares Obama To Buhari Over Plateau Killings (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oby Ezekwesili Protests Alone Over Plateau Killings (Pics) by Mztarstrechy(m): 2:36pm On Jun 26, 2018
Former Education Minister, Oby Ezekwesili has embarked on a one-woman march to protest weekend attacks by Fulani herdsmen in Plateau where many innocent citizens were killed.

She walked through the streets of Abuja while clutching a placard condemning the killings.Written on the placard is 'HELP'.

See photos below

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/06/ezekwesili-embark-on-protest-in-abuja.html

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Protests Alone Over Plateau Killings (Pics) by Zanga1: 2:37pm On Jun 26, 2018
cry Oh Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Protests Alone Over Plateau Killings (Pics) by integrator(m): 2:37pm On Jun 26, 2018
This is serious
A leader that has eveything to lose in terms of 2019 elections still allows this kind of carnage to go on unchecked.
Imagine if they win 2019 elections (second term, with nothing to lose) I foresee bloodbath everywhere.
Benue, Kogi, Taraba, Plateau, Nasarawa, Kaduna South, Adamawa, Parts of Edo and Ondo, Parts of Enugu should all get ready!!!

I am a confirmed Nigerian [my parents from Akwa Ibom and Benue; my wife's parents from Oyo and Delta] so its not about tribalism but the truth as i see it. By the way I am out of the country but Nigeria is our only home.

217 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Protests Alone Over Plateau Killings (Pics) by Paperwhite(m): 2:39pm On Jun 26, 2018
So sad that all the principal actors that enthroned the monster on seat now & the associated Satan's company are now helpless on how to undo their decision.
-Hadiza Bala have been sitting as the MD of NPA & of course have even forgotten that BBOG ever existed.
-Principal of GSS Chibok have since assumed duty as the Commissioner of Education Bornu State.
BH consolidated then & mission accomplished! Thereafter the hausa-fulani supremacist agenda became the next plan.

83 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Protests Alone Over Plateau Killings (Pics) by crispus09(m): 2:40pm On Jun 26, 2018
only her?

5 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Protests Alone Over Plateau Killings (Pics) by chriskosherbal(m): 2:42pm On Jun 26, 2018
This woman has guts...and she is determined.

104 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Protests Alone Over Plateau Killings (Pics) by pauljumbo: 2:49pm On Jun 26, 2018
More grace madam
This tyrant must go

74 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Protests Alone Over Plateau Killings (Pics) by flames01: 3:08pm On Jun 26, 2018
integrator:
This is serious
A leader that has eveything to lose in terms of 2019 elections still allows this kind of carnage to go on unchecked.
Imagine if they win 2019 elections (second term, with nothing to lose) I foresee bloodbath everywhere.
Benue, Kogi, Taraba, Plateau, Nasarawa, Kaduna South, Adamawa, Parts of Edo and Ondo, Parts of Enugu should all get ready!!!

I am a confirmed Nigerian [my parents from Akwa Ibom and Benue; my wife's parents from Oyo and Delta] so its not about tribalism but the truth as i see it. By the way I am out of the country but Nigeria is our only home.

Its possible that buhari has some hidden agenda on how to rig himself into office?

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Protests Alone Over Plateau Killings (Pics) by yarimo(m): 3:09pm On Jun 26, 2018
That is very commendable from Mrs EZEKWESILI

54 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Protests Alone Over Plateau Killings (Pics) by OZAOEKPE(f): 3:11pm On Jun 26, 2018
Ugly thing, they used her to fight Jonathan. They appointed their own while she was dumped

Useless old hag

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Protests Alone Over Plateau Killings (Pics) by Johnnyessence(m): 3:23pm On Jun 26, 2018
welldone mrs ezekwesili

24 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Protests Alone Over Plateau Killings (Pics) by jieta: 3:41pm On Jun 26, 2018
na every mata you go carry for head chibok oooo na oby ezekwesili Nigeria don tire for Good luck Jonathan na oby ezekwesili go start riot, buhari no dey rule well na oby ezekwesili go start riot madam na only you dey this country.

if you are that jobless, you can go into business too much of everything is bad

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Protests Alone Over Plateau Killings (Pics) by fulaniHERDSman(m): 3:48pm On Jun 26, 2018
cry
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Protests Alone Over Plateau Killings (Pics) by Sultty(m): 3:48pm On Jun 26, 2018
Good. When it seems like nobody cares

3 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Protests Alone Over Plateau Killings (Pics) by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jun 26, 2018
PVC this PVC that

In this same Nigeria that they rig elections?

I'm not saying I won't get my PVC.

But the V stands for Visa.
Passport
Visa
Canada

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Protests Alone Over Plateau Killings (Pics) by lekhane(m): 3:48pm On Jun 26, 2018
Wow! I'm impressed.

Well done ma

11 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Protests Alone Over Plateau Killings (Pics) by MrAnele(m): 3:49pm On Jun 26, 2018
Stunt
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Protests Alone Over Plateau Killings (Pics) by LifeofAirforce(m): 3:49pm On Jun 26, 2018
She's a mother with a good heart

14 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Protests Alone Over Plateau Killings (Pics) by superior1: 3:49pm On Jun 26, 2018
A good fitness exercise and yet a good medium to create awareness

God bless her

5 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Protests Alone Over Plateau Killings (Pics) by uwa1(m): 3:49pm On Jun 26, 2018
Little drops makes an ocean... she has started it, more will join her.... its time we take a stand...

God bless her.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Protests Alone Over Plateau Killings (Pics) by mytime24(f): 3:50pm On Jun 26, 2018
Where others nA angry
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Protests Alone Over Plateau Killings (Pics) by uwa1(m): 3:50pm On Jun 26, 2018
OZAOEKPE:
Ugly thing, they used her to fight Jonathan. They appointed their own while she was dumped

Useless old hag

Just listen to yourself... Later you will say you are educated and disciplined....

21 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Protests Alone Over Plateau Killings (Pics) by somehow: 3:50pm On Jun 26, 2018
this is exactly what the killers are trying to achieve.

To continue the killings so as to sway sentiments their way for political gains.

integrator:
This is serious

3 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Protests Alone Over Plateau Killings (Pics) by OboOlora(f): 3:50pm On Jun 26, 2018
Except she’s doing this for cheap political points, I give her kudos!

A woman that is financially okay but still chose to fight for the nation instead of just going to twitter to post a pic of a candle in the dark, I give her kudos

That said, she should be careful of those bastard children of the politicians that race on that road.

Cheers

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Protests Alone Over Plateau Killings (Pics) by GavelSlam: 3:50pm On Jun 26, 2018
I love this woman and her protest has merit.

We must put an end to the bloodshed.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Protests Alone Over Plateau Killings (Pics) by madjune(m): 3:50pm On Jun 26, 2018
Obasanjo sister.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Protests Alone Over Plateau Killings (Pics) by KDK(m): 3:51pm On Jun 26, 2018
OZAOEKPE:

Useless old hag
Interesting but seems correct (in terms of being used and dumped). As for her looks, everyone is beautiful

2 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Protests Alone Over Plateau Killings (Pics) by kstyle2(m): 3:51pm On Jun 26, 2018
It's really bad that our leaders are reactive as well as insensitive to this issue. We no longer value human lives. Apparently, miyetti Allah claimed this was an act of vengeance as against the numerous cows that were killed. So why haven't they been questioned since they know more about the killings?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Protests Alone Over Plateau Killings (Pics) by labisibrass(m): 3:51pm On Jun 26, 2018

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chief Obafemi Awolowo And His Family On Their Way To India In 1952(photo) / Kayode Ogundamisi Offers Family Of Police Killed In Owerri Bank Robbery 50k / I Have Fulfilled My Promise On Power Sector - Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.