Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,877 members, 7,828,120 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

Oby Ezekwesili Protests Alone Over Plateau Killings (Pics) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oby Ezekwesili Protests Alone Over Plateau Killings (Pics) (40493 Views)

Senate Summons Ribadu, IGP, Security Chiefs, DSS Over Plateau Killings / Protest In London Over Plateau Killings (Photos) / Joi John Compares Obama To Buhari Over Plateau Killings (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Protests Alone Over Plateau Killings (Pics) by semyman: 4:11pm On Jun 26, 2018
Find her job abeg
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Protests Alone Over Plateau Killings (Pics) by Mike008(m): 4:13pm On Jun 26, 2018
I like this kind of will

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Protests Alone Over Plateau Killings (Pics) by chukxie(m): 4:13pm On Jun 26, 2018
jieta:
na every mata you go carry for head chibok oooo na oby ezekwesili Nigeria don tire for Good luck Jonathan na oby ezekwesili go start riot, buhari no dey rule well na oby ezekwesili go start riot madam na only you dey this country.

if you are that jobless, you can go into business too much of everything is bad

Just listen to yourself. Are you pleased with the incessant killings going on in Nigeria? Today, it's Plateau State that's being attacked. Tomorrow, it might be some place near you or me. Madam, Oby has her own faults just like every human being has. Yes, she does! However, her solo protest regarding the recent killings in Plateau State should be applauded.

2 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Protests Alone Over Plateau Killings (Pics) by Adefemiaderoju1: 4:16pm On Jun 26, 2018
integrator:

Hehehe. You are funny. It is not a small thing. But Nigeria will be great again. All the bad eggs will be purged out of the system.

Let me know when you finish deceiving yourself ok...

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Protests Alone Over Plateau Killings (Pics) by donb06: 4:17pm On Jun 26, 2018
Sirjamo:
Her useless red card movement is not working, now she wants to form one woman army. I don't think this woman has any child that can be sensible enough to bundle her to her village.
wow!!! was that how ur mom was bundled ehya sad sad poor old woman

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Protests Alone Over Plateau Killings (Pics) by 2nattie(m): 4:17pm On Jun 26, 2018
jieta:
na every mata you go carry for head chibok oooo na oby ezekwesili Nigeria don tire for Good luck Jonathan na oby ezekwesili go start riot, buhari no dey rule well na oby ezekwesili go start riot madam na only you dey this country.

You are very stupid and dumb sir. It is the likes of you people that kill people with such noble and patriotic spirit. You are very pathetic sir

2 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Protests Alone Over Plateau Killings (Pics) by Sirjamo: 4:21pm On Jun 26, 2018
donb06:
wow!!! was that how ur mom was bundled ehya sad sad poor old woman
My mum can never constitute herself into a public nuisance, I can't say the same for yours!
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Protests Alone Over Plateau Killings (Pics) by obowunmi(m): 4:22pm On Jun 26, 2018
Paperwhite:
So sad that all the principal actors that enthroned the monster on seat now & the associated Satan's company are now helpless on how to undo their decision.
-Hadiza Bala have been sitting as the MD of NPA & of course have even forgotten that BBOG ever existed.
-Principal of GSS Chibok have since assumed duty as the Commissioner of Education Bornu State.
BH consolidated then & mission accomplished! Thereafter the hausa-fulani supremacist agenda became the next plan.

They used BBOG as a leg up.

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Protests Alone Over Plateau Killings (Pics) by skaemregh: 4:22pm On Jun 26, 2018
OZAOEKPE:
Ugly thing, they used her to fight Jonathan. They appointed their own while she was dumped

Useless old hag

please be kind to show us your mother's picture

2 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Protests Alone Over Plateau Killings (Pics) by clemmonce(m): 4:23pm On Jun 26, 2018
flames01:

Its possible that buhari has some hidden agenda on how to rig himself into office?
no brother buhari wold have lost the election if we have other credible candidates to contest with him but as at now there is no one. So he is having a field day.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Protests Alone Over Plateau Killings (Pics) by MarieSucre(f): 4:28pm On Jun 26, 2018
KDK:
Interesting but seems correct (in terms of being used and dumped). As for her looks, everyone is beautiful
She was not used and dumped. So somebody cannot have a contrary opinion to the government without Nigerians accusing them of being used? Na wa. If she was really used by them why does she continue to campaign against bad governance irrespective of the government ruling?

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Protests Alone Over Plateau Killings (Pics) by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jun 26, 2018
now thats an amazon, not the other so called leaders who know how to condemn on soc media but do nothing, and our fake clergies who tell us to pray while we re being preyed on by terrorists.

3 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Protests Alone Over Plateau Killings (Pics) by adekunleme(m): 4:43pm On Jun 26, 2018
well done ma
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Protests Alone Over Plateau Killings (Pics) by BanevsJoker(m): 4:46pm On Jun 26, 2018
integrator:
This is serious
A leader that has eveything to lose in terms of 2019 elections still allows this kind of carnage to go on unchecked.
Imagine if they win 2019 elections (second term, with nothing to lose) I foresee bloodbath everywhere.
Benue, Kogi, Taraba, Plateau, Nasarawa, Kaduna South, Adamawa, Parts of Edo and Ondo, Parts of Enugu should all get ready!!!

I am a confirmed Nigerian [my parents from Akwa Ibom and Benue; my wife's parents from Oyo and Delta] so its not about tribalism but the truth as i see it. By the way I am out of the country but Nigeria is our only home.
Congratulations on escaping this sinking ship.

2 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Protests Alone Over Plateau Killings (Pics) by johnmarcel(m): 4:50pm On Jun 26, 2018
OZAOEKPE:
Ugly thing, they used her to fight Jonathan. They appointed their own while she was dumped

Useless old hag
na pig she be

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Protests Alone Over Plateau Killings (Pics) by Billygee2u: 4:58pm On Jun 26, 2018
integrator:
This is serious
A leader that has eveything to lose in terms of 2019 elections still allows this kind of carnage to go on unchecked.
Imagine if they win 2019 elections (second term, with nothing to lose) I foresee bloodbath everywhere.
Benue, Kogi, Taraba, Plateau, Nasarawa, Kaduna South, Adamawa, Parts of Edo and Ondo, Parts of Enugu should all get ready!!!

I am a confirmed Nigerian [my parents from Akwa Ibom and Benue; my wife's parents from Oyo and Delta] so its not about tribalism but the truth as i see it. By the way I am out of the country but Nigeria is our only home.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Protests Alone Over Plateau Killings (Pics) by Monsieur4u: 4:59pm On Jun 26, 2018
see her nyam leg, who she EPP self, wen she was a minister of education we has series of ASUU strikes. Them dey like to form saints. Mtseeew.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Protests Alone Over Plateau Killings (Pics) by AnanseK(m): 5:00pm On Jun 26, 2018
pauljumbo:
More grace madam
This tyrant must go

Where was she when 120 fulanis were massacred in Mambila Taraba State. This selective indignation must stop for us to make progress. All lives are precious and taking another persons life is the height of evil.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Protests Alone Over Plateau Killings (Pics) by Akiika: 5:00pm On Jun 26, 2018
Nah, she isn't protesting alone. There are multiple photographers following her around.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Protests Alone Over Plateau Killings (Pics) by omoharry(f): 5:02pm On Jun 26, 2018
WE DOCILE CITIZENS ..WHEN ARE WE GOING TO PUT ASIDE OUR DIFFERENCES AND PROTEST AGAINST THIS KILLINGS AND INJUSTICE IN OUR LAND?..REMEMBER WHEN IT RAINS IT DOES NOT ONLY FALLS IN YOUR NEIGHBORS ROOF BUT IT WILL SURELY COME TO US ALL....SOMETIME I WONDER IF WE ARE DESTINED TO REMAIN E-WARRIORS FOR LIFE TILL WE HAVE NO STRENGTH TO TYPE ANY MORE...WE ARE TOO DOCILE..WEAK AND SHALLOW. EVEN THE BRAVE AMONG US WOULD NOT WANT TO RISK THEIR LIVES BECAUSE OF LACK OF SUPPORT FROM THE REST OF NIGERIANS WHO WOULD NOT EVEN RECOGNIZE HIS STRUGGLE FOR THE GOOD OF ALL WITHOUT HAVING ITS USUAL ETHNIC /RELIGIOUS COLORATION..NIGERIANS ARE NOT KNOWN TO REMEMBER THEIR HEROES BUT TO LAUGH AT THEM FOR THEIR FOOLISHNESS. FOR DYING IN A STRUGGLE .AND WOULD RATHER GLORIFY CRIMINALS AND CORRUPT OFFICERS BECAUSE OF MONEY....SOMETIMES..I THINK WE DESERVE WHAT WE HAVE.

3 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Protests Alone Over Plateau Killings (Pics) by godliman: 5:05pm On Jun 26, 2018
jieta:
na every mata you go carry for head chibok oooo na oby ezekwesili Nigeria don tire for Good luck Jonathan na oby ezekwesili go start riot, buhari no dey rule well na oby ezekwesili go start riot madam na only you dey this country
Thats very unkind of you. When a woman is doing what men ought to do it is a slap on their face unless if the lack sense of shame

2 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Protests Alone Over Plateau Killings (Pics) by donb06: 5:23pm On Jun 26, 2018
Sirjamo:
My mum can never constitute herself into a public nuisance, I can't say the same for yours!
Else she would have been bundled back to the village abi grin grin grin grin grin... Little wonder your mom don't dare come out of the house else she would have received a BUNDLING TREATMENT grin grin grin grin... "YOU BAMBASTIC ELEMENT" cool cool

2 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Protests Alone Over Plateau Killings (Pics) by Sirjamo: 5:34pm On Jun 26, 2018
donb06:
Else she would have been bundled back to the village abi grin grin grin grin grin... Little wonder your mom don't dare come out of the house else she would have received a BUNDLING TREATMENT grin grin grin grin... "YOU BAMBASTIC ELEMENT" cool cool
Get lost!
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Protests Alone Over Plateau Killings (Pics) by Mydazz(m): 5:49pm On Jun 26, 2018
The problem with Project Nigeria is that everyone is looking for the Cookie Jar,
Imagine one or more of our celebrities are doing this in different parts of the country,
Imagine the level of political awareness this will bring about,
Imagine the crowd that will be behind them,
Imagine the level of influence this will have on political leaders,
But like I said earlier our celebrities do not care as long as it doesn't add a dime to their bank account, at least Tuface proved this sometimes ago.

Kudos to this woman for doing this because She has not lost anyone in this attack, and yet she's standing firm on what's right.
I don't care how you see this, I know we need more of it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Protests Alone Over Plateau Killings (Pics) by basadenet: 6:09pm On Jun 26, 2018
You can take it away from OBy any time, anyday she is always on point, precise....

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Protests Alone Over Plateau Killings (Pics) by KingNom(m): 6:37pm On Jun 26, 2018
I just hope it is not this strategy:

Hate deeds: need I say it?

Hate speech: keep quiet
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Protests Alone Over Plateau Killings (Pics) by namfav(m): 7:26pm On Jun 26, 2018
we need actions, farmers and herdsmen need protection

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Protests Alone Over Plateau Killings (Pics) by seguno2: 9:18pm On Jun 26, 2018
MrAnele:
Stunt

Please mention the name of the person who stopped you from doing the same stunt.
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Protests Alone Over Plateau Killings (Pics) by buchai: 9:33pm On Jun 26, 2018
This is serious

you forgot to mention Ebonyi state.I

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Protests Alone Over Plateau Killings (Pics) by ogundeleai(m): 9:48pm On Jun 26, 2018
'ara ile lo ma mo ni amodi..........
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Protests Alone Over Plateau Killings (Pics) by fancy4eve(f): 10:36pm On Jun 26, 2018
integrator:
This is serious

beta cum back oh....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Epic Photo Of The Day: Buhari And Obasanjo As Young Soldiers / Ambode Leading Officers To Arrest Traffic Offenders In Ijora (Photos) / Beautiful Photos Of Maryam Abacha And Her Daughters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.