Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:36 AM

Georgia Man Brags About Infecting His Estranged Girlfriend With HIV (Video) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Georgia Man Brags About Infecting His Estranged Girlfriend With HIV (Video) (23705 Views)

Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) / Ghanaian Man Jailed For Deliberately Infecting His Two Girlfriends With HIV / Greek Woman: "Edo Ashawo Infected My Married Nigerian Friend With HIV" (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Georgia Man Brags About Infecting His Estranged Girlfriend With HIV (Video) by Rejoice5000(f): 10:37pm On Jun 26, 2018
JasonScoolari:
Double? Lol, what is there to enjoy again?
enjoy kwa? Biko zero enjoyment make pesin dey fit in and out.u have not gone for HIV test before?lol u will know the meaning of dat double condom.
Re: Georgia Man Brags About Infecting His Estranged Girlfriend With HIV (Video) by JasonScoolari: 10:44pm On Jun 26, 2018
Rejoice5000:
enjoy kwa? Biko zero enjoyment make pesin dey fit in and out.u have not gone for HIV test before?lol u will know the meaning of dat double condom.
Lol, not a stranger to HIV test... But double condoms? Lol, be sincere Rejoice, the tin nor go sweet.
Re: Georgia Man Brags About Infecting His Estranged Girlfriend With HIV (Video) by Volcano12(f): 11:14pm On Jun 26, 2018
Come oo,is HIV a sentence to death.This guy can even kick the bucket and the lady will live more than fifteen years more,stable if she contracted it.God forsaken boy,fulish Mimi.
Re: Georgia Man Brags About Infecting His Estranged Girlfriend With HIV (Video) by donqx: 5:18am On Jun 27, 2018
oh
Re: Georgia Man Brags About Infecting His Estranged Girlfriend With HIV (Video) by Deji63: 6:38am On Jun 27, 2018
He will be arrested.
Re: Georgia Man Brags About Infecting His Estranged Girlfriend With HIV (Video) by cyril700(m): 7:00am On Jun 27, 2018
Auladimeji2:
undecided mtcheeeeeeeew. Argentina vs Nigeria on my mind
exactly what I did, I played Messi to score between 0 to 16 minutes
Re: Georgia Man Brags About Infecting His Estranged Girlfriend With HIV (Video) by grandstar(m): 9:14am On Jun 27, 2018
He is a heartless man.

More importantly, I suspect he is a misogynist.

He probably has emotional feeling for men but only sexual feeling only for women.
Re: Georgia Man Brags About Infecting His Estranged Girlfriend With HIV (Video) by Rejoice5000(f): 1:20pm On Jun 27, 2018
JasonScoolari:
Lol, not a stranger to HIV test... But double condoms? Lol, be sincere Rejoice, the tin nor go sweet.
Jason forget dat sweetness.my OLINGO days i fear std like another thing ooh,i dt mind the tripple condom.if one need sweetness be legally married ad enjoy the tin till u run.
Re: Georgia Man Brags About Infecting His Estranged Girlfriend With HIV (Video) by JasonScoolari: 1:38pm On Jun 27, 2018
Rejoice5000:
Jason forget dat sweetness.my OLINGO days i fear std like another thing ooh,i dt mind the tripple condom.if one need sweetness be legally married ad enjoy the tin till u run.
Lmfao, you're one funny lady. But you're last statement is very correct.

And I guess your "ORINGO days" were worth it.
grin

Re: Georgia Man Brags About Infecting His Estranged Girlfriend With HIV (Video) by Rejoice5000(f): 10:06pm On Jun 27, 2018
JasonScoolari:
Lmfao, you're one funny lady. But you're last statement is very correct.

And I guess your "ORINGO days" were worth it.
grin
pay in dollars 4 the full gist lol,if i knew marriage will be dis sweet i for save my energy for it.hahaha the Olingo worth it ooh.plenty Olingo ooh but its all in the past.
Re: Georgia Man Brags About Infecting His Estranged Girlfriend With HIV (Video) by JasonScoolari: 10:13pm On Jun 27, 2018
Rejoice5000:
pay in dollars 4 the full gist lol,if i knew marriage will be dis sweet i for save my energy for it.hahaha the Olingo worth it ooh.plenty Olingo ooh but its all in the past.
Lol, Maka Chukwu, your hubby go enjoy you very well. So full of life and funny.

But nor go use Olingo wound my broda. grin
Re: Georgia Man Brags About Infecting His Estranged Girlfriend With HIV (Video) by Rejoice5000(f): 8:07pm On Jun 28, 2018
JasonScoolari:
Lol, Maka Chukwu, your hubby go enjoy you very well. So full of life and funny.

But nor go use Olingo wound my broda. grin
Lol i dey my own ur brother find me come what did u expect?
Re: Georgia Man Brags About Infecting His Estranged Girlfriend With HIV (Video) by JasonScoolari: 9:15pm On Jun 28, 2018
Rejoice5000:
Lol i dey my own ur brother find me come what did u expect?
Kam nukwa! grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

13-year-old Boys Who Fled Home And Lied About Being Kidnapped Nabbed In Lagos / Little Girl Tortured By Father For Watching TV In Neighbour's House Gets Help / Cult Members Go On Rampage In Mushin, Lagos, Many Injured

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.