Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,207 members, 7,829,318 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

Cultists Rob UNIPORT Students' Lodge, Beat Them Up And Loot Their Valuables - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Cultists Rob UNIPORT Students' Lodge, Beat Them Up And Loot Their Valuables (20519 Views)

People Block Dangote Trailer And Loot The Goods In The Trailer / Photos Of The 3 UNIPORT Students Killed By Kidnappers / Xenophobia: South Africans Attack Pakistanis, Loot Their Shops (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cultists Rob UNIPORT Students' Lodge, Beat Them Up And Loot Their Valuables by donald101(m): 9:10pm On Jun 26, 2018
I will blame the school management for improper measure towards security instead frustrating students with their nonsense policy. To all unique uniport students please be security wise, stop late movement and face the primary things that brought you. God bless all unique uniport students. Amen.

Comr Donald
Urhobo students president Emeritus.
Uniport chapter.

1 Like

Re: Cultists Rob UNIPORT Students' Lodge, Beat Them Up And Loot Their Valuables by charlesu49(m): 9:10pm On Jun 26, 2018
namet:
But 99% of your guys are less than .01% of the guys in PH. So, 99.99999% of PH guys are cultist shocked shocked

All you had to do was pretend, I know it's hard for some people, yes, but all you had to do was read and move along, and pretend you're not silly. I guess it was too much to expect from you.
Re: Cultists Rob UNIPORT Students' Lodge, Beat Them Up And Loot Their Valuables by ibori1(m): 9:12pm On Jun 26, 2018
Vicrotica:

I guess they have to defend themselves. Back then in imsu, we use whistles to alert ourselves of any robbery going on, then everyone comes out to pursue them.

gud1 as well
Re: Cultists Rob UNIPORT Students' Lodge, Beat Them Up And Loot Their Valuables by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jun 26, 2018
You're right. Maybe I should have, for the sake of creating jobs for some people. I get it. Ok, not all guys in PH are cultist.

charlesu49:

All you had to do was pretend, I know it's hard for some people, yes, but all you had to do was read and move along, and pretend you're not silly. I guess it was too much to expect from you.
Re: Cultists Rob UNIPORT Students' Lodge, Beat Them Up And Loot Their Valuables by Williamso(m): 9:14pm On Jun 26, 2018
I have experienced this a couple of times while I was still at uniport cry cry
And this is why I have nothing against jungle justice (provided they're not innocent)

2 Likes

Re: Cultists Rob UNIPORT Students' Lodge, Beat Them Up And Loot Their Valuables by ndigbo: 9:16pm On Jun 26, 2018
ochivic:
This is so true. They are even doing lodge by lodge, they will rob one lodge today then the following day they will come for the next lodge in the area. They robbed one lodge close to my lodge called makcay at that same alakhia....soon it will be my own Lodge's turn. My prayer now is let them not kill me in the process because the robbing is inevitable. embarassed

I just wish that they rob one big man pikin for our area, so that the police and vigilante group will start listening to us. Imagine they will come with car relax dey pack people's television and refrigerator without a care in the world if they are caught because they know no one is coming to challenge them.
You people can’t fold your arm and watch while this impunity is going on! You lots have to mobilize and stand your ground!

They wouldn’t stop if you keep praying and hoping....

I experienced this during my time, it took all the courage inside me and that of those that came out the very night, as We pursued and caught up with one of them that took us to their base.
The rest is in the history books as they say.
Re: Cultists Rob UNIPORT Students' Lodge, Beat Them Up And Loot Their Valuables by elmodee7(m): 9:32pm On Jun 26, 2018
Aro thieves are to blame.
Re: Cultists Rob UNIPORT Students' Lodge, Beat Them Up And Loot Their Valuables by Jimmy231: 9:32pm On Jun 26, 2018
So you guys can't help yourself, let everybody start doing vigilante then at least you must be more than the so called cultist. Cultist self no get two head nobody wan die
Re: Cultists Rob UNIPORT Students' Lodge, Beat Them Up And Loot Their Valuables by ibori1(m): 9:33pm On Jun 26, 2018
Sommydisaster:

Are you sure you were once an

undergraduate
which school is delsu, on Nigeria or Cotonou??

i can't start exchanging words with you,u r jst like a son to me,just remain positive and respectful

I might one day want to patronize u in ur phones and electronic business but if u keep behaving like dis,how will I know ur mature to do business

#life is easy y make it hard?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cultists Rob UNIPORT Students' Lodge, Beat Them Up And Loot Their Valuables by elmodee7(m): 9:34pm On Jun 26, 2018
Aro Viking thieves. it's their style.
Re: Cultists Rob UNIPORT Students' Lodge, Beat Them Up And Loot Their Valuables by Kyllahmc(m): 9:45pm On Jun 26, 2018
they are obviously Baggers!!! their tradition includes robbing innocent and helpless people... na only where innocent people dey dem dey flex muscle......... if dey accidentally
jam real MEN now dem go quickly request for peace talk.
bunch of Jokes... No level.

2 Likes

Re: Cultists Rob UNIPORT Students' Lodge, Beat Them Up And Loot Their Valuables by Kyllahmc(m): 9:51pm On Jun 26, 2018
elmodee7:
Aro Viking thieves. it's their style.
you dey street guy! Baggers na bloody bastards...
Re: Cultists Rob UNIPORT Students' Lodge, Beat Them Up And Loot Their Valuables by otokx(m): 9:55pm On Jun 26, 2018
Students are robbing their fellow students.
Re: Cultists Rob UNIPORT Students' Lodge, Beat Them Up And Loot Their Valuables by fynex(m): 10:10pm On Jun 26, 2018
Vicrotica:
Suspected members of a notorious confraternity have been carrying on nefarious acts against the innocent students living around the Alakahia village of Port Hacourt. The cultists have devised a means of intimidating the lodge occupants and looting away with valuables. Due to the poor security settings of this remote region, which is close to the University Of Port Hacourt back gate entrance.

In three major incidents, these cultists have made their way into one of the lodges, broke into one of the occupants room and threatened him with guns and other weapons, they now manipulated the occupant into knocking on other inmates door with the pretense that he wants to see them, on opening the door, the robbers storm into the room and beat up whoever is in there and take all available valuables. The unsuspecting inmates would open the door thinking its their friend, not knowing that the robbers are hidden behind. They use cutlasses and sticks to beat up the inmates as they loot any valuable around.

This schemes have been employed to rob some lodges like Philomena Lodge, Ave Maria Hostel and many other student lodges in the Alakahia axis. This has created a state of unrest and trauma among students. The police don't seem to be interested in such case.

We call on the appropriate authorities to interfere and resolve this issue.

Source: https://www.codedgists.com/2018/06/how-cultists-rob-students-lodge-beat.html

I hope the authorities do what is necessary to create peace and safety for the students....

Op this one you used "inmates" so, are those lodges prisons or what?
Re: Cultists Rob UNIPORT Students' Lodge, Beat Them Up And Loot Their Valuables by Vicrotica(m): 10:12pm On Jun 26, 2018
syntax50:

INMATES?

HOW IS ALAKAHIA AT UNIPORT's BACK GATE??
Get the message
Re: Cultists Rob UNIPORT Students' Lodge, Beat Them Up And Loot Their Valuables by Sommydisaster(m): 10:53pm On Jun 26, 2018
Donsammi:
g Delta state University.
are you a Nigerian?
and the Nigerian in you thought you desu as delta state university Then delsu should be??
Re: Cultists Rob UNIPORT Students' Lodge, Beat Them Up And Loot Their Valuables by Sommydisaster(m): 10:53pm On Jun 26, 2018
Donsammi:
g Delta state University.
are you a Nigerian?
and the Nigerian in you thought you desu as delta state university Then delsu should be??
Re: Cultists Rob UNIPORT Students' Lodge, Beat Them Up And Loot Their Valuables by Sommydisaster(m): 10:56pm On Jun 26, 2018
ibori1:

i can't start exchanging words with you,u r jst like a son to me,just remain positive and respectful

I might one day want to patronize u in ur phones and electronic business but if u keep behaving like dis,how will I know ur mature to do business

#life is easy y make it hard?
bro, it's the fun of internet....plus I wasn't being disrespectful there
Re: Cultists Rob UNIPORT Students' Lodge, Beat Them Up And Loot Their Valuables by Vicrotica(m): 11:19pm On Jun 26, 2018
fynex:

I hope the authorities do what is necessary to create peace and safety for the students....

Op this one you used "inmates" so, are those lodges prisons or what?

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/inmate
Re: Cultists Rob UNIPORT Students' Lodge, Beat Them Up And Loot Their Valuables by ibori1(m): 11:52pm On Jun 26, 2018
Sommydisaster:

bro, it's the fun of internet....plus I wasn't being disrespectful there

no p

1 Like

Re: Cultists Rob UNIPORT Students' Lodge, Beat Them Up And Loot Their Valuables by sparta231(m): 12:04am On Jun 27, 2018
Sommydisaster:
Are you sure you were once an undergraduate which school is desu, in Nigeria or Cotonou??
he meant delsu

1 Like

Re: Cultists Rob UNIPORT Students' Lodge, Beat Them Up And Loot Their Valuables by Nobody: 12:20am On Jun 27, 2018
ochivic:
This is so true. They are even doing lodge by lodge, they will rob one lodge today then the following day they will come for the next lodge in the area. They robbed one lodge close to my lodge called makcay at that same alakhia....soon it will be my own Lodge's turn. My prayer now is let them not kill me in the process because the robbing is inevitable. embarassed

I just wish that they rob one big man pikin for our area, so that the police and vigilante group will start listening to us. Imagine they will come with car relax dey pack people's television and refrigerator without a care in the world if they are caught because they know no one is coming to challenge them.

I Reside At That Same Street That Was Rubbed That Very Day,very Close To St Philomena i And My Sisters Are Living In Fear Right Now,alakahia Used To Be A Peaceful Place Now This Is Happening,sometimz I Wish I Livd In Aluu,am So Scared. The Worst Part Is That Nothin Has Bn Done To Tackle This, God Help Us
Re: Cultists Rob UNIPORT Students' Lodge, Beat Them Up And Loot Their Valuables by donqx: 5:14am On Jun 27, 2018
ohhh
Re: Cultists Rob UNIPORT Students' Lodge, Beat Them Up And Loot Their Valuables by NickD(m): 6:15am On Jun 27, 2018
Follygunners:
Na dem dem... anything that has to do with SE 9ja na so so disaster! grin

skales67, lzaa
Retaard is uniport in the south east?

1 Like

Re: Cultists Rob UNIPORT Students' Lodge, Beat Them Up And Loot Their Valuables by darthv: 6:36am On Jun 27, 2018
sankristol:

I Reside At That Same Street That Was Rubbed That Very Day,very Close To St Philomena i And My Sisters Are Living In Fear Right Now,alakahia Used To Be A Peaceful Place Now This Is Happening,sometimz I Wish I Livd In Aluu,am So Scared. The Worst Part Is That Nothin Has Bn Done To Tackle This, God Help Us
omo the thing tire us for luscia lodge. we dey lock gate 9pm every body don go buy cutlass.
Re: Cultists Rob UNIPORT Students' Lodge, Beat Them Up And Loot Their Valuables by Nossa(m): 6:54am On Jun 27, 2018
darkmarky:
Uniport students should look for house in Aluu, near SARS check point...

That's where I stay, make them come rob Nahh �, SARS go just flex them like peppersoup.
Re: Cultists Rob UNIPORT Students' Lodge, Beat Them Up And Loot Their Valuables by janefrances01(f): 7:10am On Jun 27, 2018
Sommydisaster:
Are you sure you were once an undergraduate which school is desu, in Nigeria or Cotonou??
Delsu

1 Like

Re: Cultists Rob UNIPORT Students' Lodge, Beat Them Up And Loot Their Valuables by Sommydisaster(m): 7:12am On Jun 27, 2018
Re: Cultists Rob UNIPORT Students' Lodge, Beat Them Up And Loot Their Valuables by darkmarky(m): 7:28am On Jun 27, 2018
Nossa:

That's where I stay, make them come rob Nahh �, SARS go just flex them like peppersoup.
I dey tell you bro.. Uniport students ran away from Aluu to go and reside in alakahia now they are trooping back to aluu. Alakahia environs aren't safe again
Re: Cultists Rob UNIPORT Students' Lodge, Beat Them Up And Loot Their Valuables by darkmarky(m): 7:29am On Jun 27, 2018
sankristol:

there is a lodge
Re: Cultists Rob UNIPORT Students' Lodge, Beat Them Up And Loot Their Valuables by stefanweeks: 8:10am On Jun 27, 2018
namet:
But 99% of your guys are less than .01% of the guys in PH. So, 99.99999% of PH guys are cultist shocked shocked

Well you are entitled to your opinion

but your statement is relative and most certainly exaggerated
Re: Cultists Rob UNIPORT Students' Lodge, Beat Them Up And Loot Their Valuables by Nossa(m): 8:23am On Jun 27, 2018
darkmarky:
I dey tell you bro.. Uniport students ran away from Aluu to go and reside in alakahia now they are trooping back to aluu. Alakahia environs aren't safe again
I pay 80K in rent for a self contained apartment as against the 140K in Alaska, I just don't want any increments in rent as a result of mass defection to Aluu.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Attack On Wawa Military Cantonment, Niger State Foiled, Terrorists Arrested / Man Arrested For Impersonating Osinbajo On Facebook / Patient Rapes 16-Month-Old Baby On Sick Bed In Sokoto

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.