Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,907 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:00 PM

Could The Federal Government Of Nigeria Now Censors Facebook - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Could The Federal Government Of Nigeria Now Censors Facebook (407 Views)

Have You Received Your Share Of The Federal Government Grant / Who Else Has Noticed That Nairaland Now Censors The Word "Urchin" too? / 'Federal Government Has Failed' - Dino Melaye As He Shares New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Could The Federal Government Of Nigeria Now Censors Facebook by lookingfly: 5:01pm On Jun 26, 2018
It's becoming scary what happens in this country Nigeria nowadays....... I saw this news on my wall on facebook from vanguard news and I decided to share it on my wall but to my surprise I got this message 'this post goes against our community standards on nudity or sexual activity, so only you can see it' .......my question is, how is this nudity or sexual content?
Re: Could The Federal Government Of Nigeria Now Censors Facebook by jesse8048(m): 5:03pm On Jun 26, 2018
They are still test running it, not yet into full implementation.
Re: Could The Federal Government Of Nigeria Now Censors Facebook by lookingfly: 5:06pm On Jun 26, 2018
That's bad market for we can the citizens
Re: Could The Federal Government Of Nigeria Now Censors Facebook by Mynd44: 5:09pm On Jun 26, 2018
You have pictures of naked children and you are asking how it is nudity or sexual content.

Please don't post such content on Nairaland.

(1) (Reply)

Shocking Video: See How Nollywood Actress Was Caught Trying To Steal / Why Cows Are Treated Better Than Humans Under Nigeria’s Democracy – Prophet / Herdsmen: How Security Chiefs Allowed Increased Attacks On Nigerians – Saraki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.