Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,986 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:28 AM

Have You Received Your Share Of The Federal Government Grant - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Have You Received Your Share Of The Federal Government Grant (27248 Views)

I Could Have Asked For My Share Of Fuel Subsidy, But God Forbid — Tinubu / Have You Received Your FGN Survival Fund Alert? / Have You Received Any Money Or Relief Material From The Federal Government? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Received Your Share Of The Federal Government Grant by James4358(m): 10:56pm On Apr 16
I read a statement released by the ministry that the first batch had been disbursed, and the next batch to follow on friday the 19th of April.

For those who applied, have you received yours?

I Applied for myself and 23 others from my ward in Akwa ibom state and we successfuly verified our NIN. We are yet to receive, & if non of the 24 of us receive by the next batch on friday, then i'll conclude the federal government scamed us. As nigerians, we are entitled to our share of the national cake.

38 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Have You Received Your Share Of The Federal Government Grant by Awo9122(m): 10:59pm On Apr 16
How do I get link for reg?

5 Likes

Re: Have You Received Your Share Of The Federal Government Grant by James4358(m): 11:05pm On Apr 16
Awo9122:
The reg has closed. The link came up last year november. It was on front page on nairaland. Its the disbursment stage nw.

8 Likes

Re: Have You Received Your Share Of The Federal Government Grant by James4358(m): 11:20pm On Apr 16
Has any nairalander received? For those who applied.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Received Your Share Of The Federal Government Grant by DeeNet1: 11:27pm On Apr 16
For where

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Received Your Share Of The Federal Government Grant by yarimo(m): 11:31pm On Apr 16
Alerts everywhere thank you president TINUBU , Nigerians are proud of you.

101 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Have You Received Your Share Of The Federal Government Grant by James4358(m): 11:45pm On Apr 16
yarimo:
Did u apply?

16 Likes

Re: Have You Received Your Share Of The Federal Government Grant by James4358(m): 11:48pm On Apr 16
DeeNet1:
For where
There is no formal list of those who made it. I hope this wont go the way of that ministry of humanitarian affairs & disaster bla bla bla.

5 Likes

Re: Have You Received Your Share Of The Federal Government Grant by ValarDoharis: 1:35am On Apr 17
You dare take Yarimo seriously? grin
James4358:
Did u apply?

223 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Have You Received Your Share Of The Federal Government Grant by Ofunaofu: 1:36am On Apr 17
James4358:
Did u apply?

Please pay no mind to that fellow. He is a well-known APC propagandist. His job here is to spread lies, falsehoods, and propaganda for the APC.

134 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Have You Received Your Share Of The Federal Government Grant by yarimo(m): 1:55am On Apr 17
ValarDoharis:

120 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Have You Received Your Share Of The Federal Government Grant by yarimo(m): 1:58am On Apr 17
Ofunaofu:

Please pay no mind to that fellow. He is a well-known APC propagandist. His job here is to spread lies, falsehoods, and propaganda for the APC. 
what is propaganda here please? So until you receive before you agree abi ? Keep hating while Nigeria and patriotic Nigerians are progressing

106 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Received Your Share Of The Federal Government Grant by 9japride(m): 1:59am On Apr 17
James4358:
I read a statement released by the ministry that the first batch had been disbursed, and the next batch to follow on friday the 19th of April.
For those who applied, have you received yours?
I Applied for myself and 23 others from my ward in Akwa ibom state and we successfuly verified our NIN. We are yet to receive, & if non of the 24 of us receive by the next batch on friday, then i'll conclude the federal government scamed us. As nigerians, we are entitled to our share of the national cake.
[color=#006600][/color]

Ask those miscreants here in nairaland that does not see anything wrong in the country and keeping defending politicians.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Received Your Share Of The Federal Government Grant by James4358(m): 6:01am On Apr 17
ValarDoharis:
I thought as much

19 Likes

Re: Have You Received Your Share Of The Federal Government Grant by James4358(m): 6:05am On Apr 17
9japride:
[color=#006600][/color]

Ask those miscreants here in nairaland that does not see anything wrong in the country and keeping defending politicians.
That was how Beta Edu distributed billions to the poor without any known person receiving.. Thank God i registered for 23 persons with Nano businesses. Let me see how these persons would all fail to meet their criteria.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Received Your Share Of The Federal Government Grant by mamaafrik(m): 6:16am On Apr 17
yarimo:
Can we see the proof please

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Received Your Share Of The Federal Government Grant by James4358(m): 6:28am On Apr 17
mamaafrik:
Can we see the proof please
He's an APC Defender.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Received Your Share Of The Federal Government Grant by Iamanoited: 6:40am On Apr 17
NO. HOW DO I GET IT?
Re: Have You Received Your Share Of The Federal Government Grant by James4358(m): 7:02am On Apr 17
Iamanoited:
NO. HOW DO I GET IT?
Registration started around november last year,. I dont think the link is stil up for registration. I'm waiting to see if the grants would be disbursed to enable me support my business.

1 Like

Re: Have You Received Your Share Of The Federal Government Grant by ambale(m): 7:39am On Apr 17
I remembered I also applied and up till now, no news until I heard they've started disbursing

I guess some persons are more Nigerian than others😂

13 Likes

Re: Have You Received Your Share Of The Federal Government Grant by NDSMELODY(m): 7:42am On Apr 17
Pls if anyone have received the grant alert, post the screenshot and your state for good evidence....
Re: Have You Received Your Share Of The Federal Government Grant by Objectivist04: 7:49am On Apr 17
James4358:
Registration started around november last year,. I dont think the link is stil up for registration. I'm waiting to see if the grants would be disbursed to enable me support my business.
I thought they said the grant is for poor Nigerians with 5k or less in their bank accounts , how did it turn to registration again ? Why not liase with the banks and credit those with very low balance after scrutinizing all their accounts using BVN ?
Will application through registration be effective enough to detect those that actually need the money ? Why can't we get things right for once in this country.

6 Likes

Re: Have You Received Your Share Of The Federal Government Grant by James4358(m): 7:58am On Apr 17
[quote author=ambale post=129480349]I remembered I also applied and up till now, no news until I heard they've started disbursing

I guess some persons are more Nigerian than others

1 Like

Re: Have You Received Your Share Of The Federal Government Grant by James4358(m): 8:28am On Apr 17
Objectivist04:

I thought they said the grant is for poor Nigerians with 5k or less in their bank accounts , how did it turn to registration again ? Why not liase with the banks and credit those with very low balance after scrutinizing all their accounts using BVN ?
Will application through registration be effective enough to detect those that actually need the money ? Why can't we get things right for once in this country.
This particular is from the ministry of trade and investment, not that of the ministry of disaster.

7 Likes

Re: Have You Received Your Share Of The Federal Government Grant by Peakdesign23(m): 8:34am On Apr 17
Believe them at your own risk. No be only grant, na grass.

4 Likes

Re: Have You Received Your Share Of The Federal Government Grant by AcadaWriter: 9:12am On Apr 17
Re: Have You Received Your Share Of The Federal Government Grant by Hezzyluv: 9:44am On Apr 17
Propaganda na ya mate?
Re: Have You Received Your Share Of The Federal Government Grant by Offpoint1: 9:45am On Apr 17
Never been beneficiary of anything from Nigeria Government

7 Likes

Re: Have You Received Your Share Of The Federal Government Grant by callmevirus(m): 9:45am On Apr 17
Nothing concern me but E dey mind

For whereeeeeee
Re: Have You Received Your Share Of The Federal Government Grant by SoNature(m): 9:45am On Apr 17
You want to receive something from Tinubu government? You go wait tire! grin

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Aregbesola's Victory Speech / If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? / After Me, Ekweremadu May Be Removed – Ndume

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.