Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,099 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:43 AM

Caroline Danjuma Adopts A Girl Child On Her Birthday Today (Photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Caroline Danjuma Adopts A Girl Child On Her Birthday Today (Photo) (34373 Views)

Davido Reacts To Caroline Danjuma's Allegations Over Tagbo's Death / Dead Tagbo Umeike: Caroline Danjuma Accused Davido Of Dumping His Body & Running / Caroline Danjuma To Davido: "Tagbo Died In Your Car Last Night & You Ran Away" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Caroline Danjuma Adopts A Girl Child On Her Birthday Today (Photo) by Amagite3(f): 6:22pm On Jun 26, 2018
From; Amagitesblog.com

In celebration of her birthday today, beautiful Nollywood actress, Caroline Danjuma has adopted a girl child.

Caroline who already has 3 kids with her estranged husband, Musa Danjuma shared a hand photo with the child and wrote;

"Meet my little angel .. an addition to my children . God who makes all things possible . #iadoptedachildtoday #sheissobeautiful. God who am I before you lord to deserve this .. pls don’t praise me but God"

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/06/caroline-danjuma-adopts-a-child-on-her-birthday-today.html

3 Shares

Re: Caroline Danjuma Adopts A Girl Child On Her Birthday Today (Photo) by itspzpics(m): 7:56pm On Jun 26, 2018
U try

Genevieve Rock Native In Cleavage Baring Outfi(photos) >>> http://www.praizenews.com/genevieve-rock-native-in-cleavage-baring-outfit/

U make sense

2 Likes

Re: Caroline Danjuma Adopts A Girl Child On Her Birthday Today (Photo) by Ezigboune: 8:06pm On Jun 26, 2018
Congratulations

1 Like

Re: Caroline Danjuma Adopts A Girl Child On Her Birthday Today (Photo) by SoapQueen(f): 8:06pm On Jun 26, 2018
Today is her birthday I think. God bless you Carol!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caroline Danjuma Adopts A Girl Child On Her Birthday Today (Photo) by IamPlato(m): 8:06pm On Jun 26, 2018

Every Body De Watch Nigeria Match. Nobody Get Time For All These...

People Bet Ticket De Red like This

1 Like

Re: Caroline Danjuma Adopts A Girl Child On Her Birthday Today (Photo) by iphanyiuma(m): 8:07pm On Jun 26, 2018
My mom adopted 2 kids after my 2 sisters got married... And I love em like blood.. For the love

36 Likes

Re: Caroline Danjuma Adopts A Girl Child On Her Birthday Today (Photo) by BBTEE(f): 8:07pm On Jun 26, 2018
More people should try this

14 Likes

Re: Caroline Danjuma Adopts A Girl Child On Her Birthday Today (Photo) by creepsyme(f): 8:07pm On Jun 26, 2018
weldone. Back to my football.

1 Like

Re: Caroline Danjuma Adopts A Girl Child On Her Birthday Today (Photo) by IamGodsGrace(f): 8:08pm On Jun 26, 2018
you did a good thing by adopting her. but must social media know everything? now the whole world must know the girl has no parent.
if u don't want praises then keep mute about it. let people see and wonder who she is. smh

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caroline Danjuma Adopts A Girl Child On Her Birthday Today (Photo) by Divay22(f): 8:10pm On Jun 26, 2018
I hope she takes care of her thou..
Nice one from her.

3 Likes

Re: Caroline Danjuma Adopts A Girl Child On Her Birthday Today (Photo) by HeWrites(m): 8:11pm On Jun 26, 2018
Nice, gesture.
I hope I do this one day.

Make her pikin no dey treat the child like slave o

1 Like

Re: Caroline Danjuma Adopts A Girl Child On Her Birthday Today (Photo) by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jun 26, 2018
See how the girl hand black like my own.

She would grow up asking why she's different from the rest.

Loool.
Nice one sha
Re: Caroline Danjuma Adopts A Girl Child On Her Birthday Today (Photo) by KAHBOOM: 8:12pm On Jun 26, 2018
My crush..I can give me and you a gel child. kiss

A Fine lady with a fine heart..May God bless you and the child.

1 Like

Re: Caroline Danjuma Adopts A Girl Child On Her Birthday Today (Photo) by hacmond(m): 8:20pm On Jun 26, 2018
I’ve been crushing on dis babe(milf) since high school(ACMC).

1 Like

Re: Caroline Danjuma Adopts A Girl Child On Her Birthday Today (Photo) by stubbornman(m): 8:24pm On Jun 26, 2018
(Farts on thread)..... walks out
Re: Caroline Danjuma Adopts A Girl Child On Her Birthday Today (Photo) by sinaj(f): 8:28pm On Jun 26, 2018
IamGodsGrace:
you did a good thing by adopting her. but must social media know everything? now the whole world must know the girl has no parent.
if u don't want praises then keep mute about it. let people see and wonder who she is. smh
@ least she didnt show the baby's face.

5 Likes

Re: Caroline Danjuma Adopts A Girl Child On Her Birthday Today (Photo) by faithfull18(f): 8:29pm On Jun 26, 2018
Good.

See my profile..
Re: Caroline Danjuma Adopts A Girl Child On Her Birthday Today (Photo) by BE811APP: 8:36pm On Jun 26, 2018
angry
Re: Caroline Danjuma Adopts A Girl Child On Her Birthday Today (Photo) by Caris77: 8:44pm On Jun 26, 2018
She did well.

1 Like

Re: Caroline Danjuma Adopts A Girl Child On Her Birthday Today (Photo) by barule: 8:45pm On Jun 26, 2018
shit
Re: Caroline Danjuma Adopts A Girl Child On Her Birthday Today (Photo) by Naijawebmaster: 8:48pm On Jun 26, 2018
iphanyiuma:
My mom adopted 2 kids after my 2 sisters got married... And I love em like blood.. For the love

This statement melted my heart!

Need a reliable and professional website design? Then check my signature No advance payment required.

3 Likes

Re: Caroline Danjuma Adopts A Girl Child On Her Birthday Today (Photo) by IamGodsGrace(f): 8:55pm On Jun 26, 2018
sinaj:
@ least she didnt show the baby's face.

like it will last for so long. you will see her face in
her next family picture.
Re: Caroline Danjuma Adopts A Girl Child On Her Birthday Today (Photo) by Caracta(f): 9:07pm On Jun 26, 2018
IamGodsGrace:

like it will last for so long. you will see her face in
her next family picture.

And what’s the crime in being labeled ‘adopted daughter’? In Nigeria, we make it seem like being adopted makes anyone less of a human. Jeez! You guys should cut it off already. Everybody knows Angelina Jolie’s adopted kids and we love them dearly. Why should they be hidden? I don’t get.

11 Likes

Re: Caroline Danjuma Adopts A Girl Child On Her Birthday Today (Photo) by IamGodsGrace(f): 9:10pm On Jun 26, 2018
[quote author=Caract

help me ask o.
Re: Caroline Danjuma Adopts A Girl Child On Her Birthday Today (Photo) by Caracta(f): 9:13pm On Jun 26, 2018
IamGodsGrace:

and what is your business with my opinion?
we dey share mind?
gerrara here before I mistake you for that false prophet pig.

My business is in the fact that it’s a public forum. I am entitled to my opinion as you are entitled to yours. Playing a contrary card doesn’t validate my opinion neither does it make yours wrong. It’s a free world. Breathe easy. It’s not a wrestle match.

5 Likes

Re: Caroline Danjuma Adopts A Girl Child On Her Birthday Today (Photo) by Yinxies(f): 9:30pm On Jun 26, 2018
These two ladies above me, why are you fighting over another person's adoption. Is it the match that we lost that is doing you like this?

1 Like

Re: Caroline Danjuma Adopts A Girl Child On Her Birthday Today (Photo) by dasparrow: 9:32pm On Jun 26, 2018
Must everything be announced on social media?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Caroline Danjuma Adopts A Girl Child On Her Birthday Today (Photo) by IamGodsGrace(f): 9:38pm On Jun 26, 2018
Yinxies:
These two ladies above me, why are you fighting over another person's adoption. Is it the match that we lost that is doing you like this?
lol. Uncle, it's like it's the thing that is worrying me o. lol
Re: Caroline Danjuma Adopts A Girl Child On Her Birthday Today (Photo) by cleric(m): 9:39pm On Jun 26, 2018
God bless you.
Re: Caroline Danjuma Adopts A Girl Child On Her Birthday Today (Photo) by ntyce(m): 9:39pm On Jun 26, 2018
In Davido's voice...
Caroline save your drama.....
Re: Caroline Danjuma Adopts A Girl Child On Her Birthday Today (Photo) by mariovito(m): 9:50pm On Jun 26, 2018
Thank you. What's the big deal? Moreover, being adopted does not mean the adopted kid's biological parents are no more. We need to stop taking pride in trivialities.
Caracta:

And what’s the crime in being labeled ‘adopted daughter’? In Nigeria, we make it seem like being adopted makes anyone less of a human. Jeez! You guys should cut it off already. Everybody knows Angelina Jolie’s adopted kids and we love them dearly. Why should they be hidden? I don’t get.

4 Likes

Re: Caroline Danjuma Adopts A Girl Child On Her Birthday Today (Photo) by zudozz: 10:47pm On Jun 26, 2018
Most beautiful women have good heart. God continue to bless her.. While some of her colleagues re busy wasting money on Gucci bags n shoes.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Richard Mofe-Damijo's 60th Birthday Party (Photos, Videos) / Picture Of Anita Hogan With Her White Family / Ibinabo Fiberesima's Marriage To Uche Egbuka Has Crashed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.