Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,500 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:17 PM

Atiku In Asaba: DSS Bars Journalists From Covering His Arrival - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku In Asaba: DSS Bars Journalists From Covering His Arrival (32722 Views)

INEC Bars Journalists From Covering Collation Of Adamawa Governorship Rerun Resu / How DSS Took Nnamdi Kanu To Court With A Hood Covering His Face (Video) / N500b COVID-19 Fund: Senate Bars Journalists From Nat. Assembly(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku In Asaba: DSS Bars Journalists From Covering His Arrival by Almaiga: 8:02pm On Jun 26, 2018
IPOB terrorist will masturbate over this thread.

Re: Atiku In Asaba: DSS Bars Journalists From Covering His Arrival by Mchawi(f): 8:12pm On Jun 26, 2018
Almaiga:
IPOB terrorist will masturbate over this thread.

Have u had your three course meal today? Cow dung from the anus of Buharis cows? Malnourished Zombie

11 Likes

Re: Atiku In Asaba: DSS Bars Journalists From Covering His Arrival by Almaiga: 8:14pm On Jun 26, 2018
Mchawi:

Have u had your three course meal today? Cow dung from the anus of Buharis cows? Malnourished Zombie
Trash from an IPOB cool

Re: Atiku In Asaba: DSS Bars Journalists From Covering His Arrival by Mchawi(f): 8:17pm On Jun 26, 2018
Almaiga:

Trash from an IPOB cool

See this combatic bushman.. Go and die

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku In Asaba: DSS Bars Journalists From Covering His Arrival by Almaiga: 8:19pm On Jun 26, 2018
Mchawi:

See this combatic bushman.. Go and die
Oya, take this cool

Re: Atiku In Asaba: DSS Bars Journalists From Covering His Arrival by debaj10: 8:34pm On Jun 26, 2018
lol
wen una go arrest am?

1 Like

Re: Atiku In Asaba: DSS Bars Journalists From Covering His Arrival by munas: 8:34pm On Jun 26, 2018
davodyguy:

Atiku is now a former president?
Guess that of Biafra.
Vanguard is known for being biased towards tribes outside Igbo, hence a top official talking nonsense the other time

its a typo you fool

2 Likes

Re: Atiku In Asaba: DSS Bars Journalists From Covering His Arrival by uba1991: 9:07pm On Jun 26, 2018
odave:
If there will be election next year, I won't vote for anything related to buhari or his party. Even if you put gun to my head. I'm not from east or south but I think Nnamdi Kanu was not totally wrong afterall
and who cares? after all u did not vote for him in 2015. d name BUHARI is a movement so no PIG can stop him

1 Like

Re: Atiku In Asaba: DSS Bars Journalists From Covering His Arrival by swiperthefox: 9:21pm On Jun 26, 2018
odave:
If there will be election next year, I won't vote for anything related to buhari or his party. Even if you put gun to my head. I'm not from east or south but I think Nnamdi Kanu was not totally wrong afterall
Nnamdi Kanu is spot on!

3 Likes

Re: Atiku In Asaba: DSS Bars Journalists From Covering His Arrival by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jun 26, 2018
I hate Nigeria fraudulent system.

These same journalists won't stopped being cowards. Especially radio and television presenters in Nigeria. Once you want to tell the listeners the truths, they'd disconnecting you. Yet these monkeys are still licking Nigeria terrorists feeds. Because of bribes.

No freedom in Nigeria. Biafra is your freedom. Vote for Biafra restoration vote for freedom.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku In Asaba: DSS Bars Journalists From Covering His Arrival by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jun 26, 2018
Almaiga:

Oya, take this cool

3 Likes

Re: Atiku In Asaba: DSS Bars Journalists From Covering His Arrival by sandra50(f): 9:35pm On Jun 26, 2018
Please you all should get your PVC ready so we can vote out this man because if we don't it is going to be murder everywhere by these blood sucking demons.you don't want it covered so it will be only you in the news so it will look like you are the only option but no..we will rather vote for atiku than you this terrorist.

1 Like

Re: Atiku In Asaba: DSS Bars Journalists From Covering His Arrival by Hakeemalao: 9:37pm On Jun 26, 2018
god pass dem
Re: Atiku In Asaba: DSS Bars Journalists From Covering His Arrival by LityB: 9:40pm On Jun 26, 2018
What is atiku looking for? The death of Buhari is better than the life of atiku..This is federal power and we can make order as we like.
Re: Atiku In Asaba: DSS Bars Journalists From Covering His Arrival by Almaiga: 9:41pm On Jun 26, 2018
[quote author=Jolar101 post=68853443][/quote]
You no well, what point are you trying to prove by by uploading this gory picture?
Re: Atiku In Asaba: DSS Bars Journalists From Covering His Arrival by Urchman200: 10:01pm On Jun 26, 2018
Buhari the two face man
Re: Atiku In Asaba: DSS Bars Journalists From Covering His Arrival by OfficialAPCNig: 10:03pm On Jun 26, 2018
uba1991:
and who cares? after all u did not vote for him in 2015. d name BUHARI is a movement so no PIG can stop him
A movement for blood sucking vampires. The blood of the hundred slain in Plateau will hunt you people forever.

1 Like

Re: Atiku In Asaba: DSS Bars Journalists From Covering His Arrival by Justinah4real(f): 10:18pm On Jun 26, 2018
Crocky23:
Nigeria gradually descending into full blown dictatorship.

Re: Atiku In Asaba: DSS Bars Journalists From Covering His Arrival by Justinah4real(f): 10:20pm On Jun 26, 2018
LityB:
What is atiku looking for? The death of Buhari is better than the life of atiku..This is federal power and we can make order as we like.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku In Asaba: DSS Bars Journalists From Covering His Arrival by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jun 26, 2018
Almaiga:

You no well, what point are you trying to prove by by uploading this gory picture?
I'm a Biafran.

Re: Atiku In Asaba: DSS Bars Journalists From Covering His Arrival by stieyven(m): 10:52pm On Jun 26, 2018
CilicMarin:
Don't worry pigs, They will cover his return from Amelika.
God made man in His image, yet you label an entire race pigs. It is written, "He who calls his brother a fool shall be in danger of hell." Matthew 5 :22
Re: Atiku In Asaba: DSS Bars Journalists From Covering His Arrival by Mixola: 6:15am On Jun 27, 2018
]Another term would be disaster if the first is this tyrannical.

They gave the order to DSS to disallow media interference, not Buhari or DSS authority. That was why he said ' ...they cannot give a counter directive without letting us know'

Please read well and again if need be.
Re: Atiku In Asaba: DSS Bars Journalists From Covering His Arrival by DSDLIVEREPORT: 6:49am On Jun 27, 2018
NwaNimo1:
Buhari's Gestapo's.....
Indeed
Re: Atiku In Asaba: DSS Bars Journalists From Covering His Arrival by DSDLIVEREPORT: 6:52am On Jun 27, 2018
givan:
This is a bad time for Nigeria. Buhari is breathing on one lung but the opposition isn't seizing the opportunity to replace him.

Is it that buhari has paid every credible member of the opposition to stay out of politics at the dire period when the country lacks leadership? Why is it only this ambitious thug that is surfacing?
Hmm
Re: Atiku In Asaba: DSS Bars Journalists From Covering His Arrival by Almaiga: 10:23am On Jun 27, 2018
Jolar101:

I'm a Biafran.
No, you are a Terrorist. Every Biafran is an IPOB and every IPOB is a Terrorist.

Re: Atiku In Asaba: DSS Bars Journalists From Covering His Arrival by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jun 28, 2018
Almaiga:

No, you are a Terrorist. Every Biafran is an IPOB and every IPOB is a Terrorist.

Biafrans are pulling out of Britain Nigeria caliphate through the upcoming referendum.

This is the real British Fulani terrorists below...

Re: Atiku In Asaba: DSS Bars Journalists From Covering His Arrival by Almaiga: 5:52am On Jun 29, 2018
Jolar101:

Biafrans are pulling out of Britain Nigeria caliphate through the upcoming referendum.

This is the real British Fulani terrorists below...
Hypertension go soon kii this Man over Buhari matter grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ondo Election: Obasanjo, Mimiko, Others In Closed-Door Meeting / Attahiru Jega: Don’t Vote For PDP, APC Again; They Have Bad Antecedents / Governor Obaseki Wins Polling Unit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.