Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,618 members, 7,813,037 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:18 AM

Nigeria Would Win! If It Fight's A War With China. Facts!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Would Win! If It Fight's A War With China. Facts!! (1698 Views)

Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Our Party Will Not Win If The Leaders Do Nothing - Sheni / Nigeria Would Have Been A Better Place If My Husband Did Not Die: Turai Musa Yar / Let’s Respect China #facts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Would Win! If It Fight's A War With China. Facts!! by Patrioticbreed9(m): 7:23pm On May 26, 2021
Most atime's people ask this silly question. If a war should brake out between nigeria and china who would win?
The answer is easy= Nigeria
Reasons
Nigerian millitary is more equiped! Belive it or not if the nigerian army should bring out all their hiding weapons u.s.a wont stand a chance with her.in other to avert eyes and sanctions in us,the nigerian millitary decided to hide 90% of her weapons.

Nigeria is more populated.have you been to the north? Those guys are darn populated,avoid all this media propaganda,kano alone is 200million! No jokes,the whole whole northern nigeria is like 500million,lagos alone is like 400 million.do the remaining maths yourself.

Nigerians are more stronger! We are much bigger than an average chinese.

We serve the true God.

We are more civilized! To shoke you.. Majority of chinese cant speak good english including their celebrities! Yeah you heard that right wink

Nigeria is more richer! Forget curuption, do you know how much oil producing contries make ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Would Win! If It Fight's A War With China. Facts!! by EdoDefence: 7:28pm On May 26, 2021
Young man avoid drugs, you said no now see where it has landed you into undecided

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Would Win! If It Fight's A War With China. Facts!! by Olatunji1929: 7:30pm On May 26, 2021
colorado has done it again,sorry bro you will soon be alright

6 Likes

Re: Nigeria Would Win! If It Fight's A War With China. Facts!! by temitope27(m): 7:30pm On May 26, 2021
You need to commit suicide straight away

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Would Win! If It Fight's A War With China. Facts!! by UzomaFC: 7:31pm On May 26, 2021
Oh gracious goodness me.
Let me come and be going
Re: Nigeria Would Win! If It Fight's A War With China. Facts!! by Patrioticbreed9(m): 7:33pm On May 26, 2021
temitope27:
You need to commit suicide straight away

are you underestimating Nigeria? angry
Re: Nigeria Would Win! If It Fight's A War With China. Facts!! by Jostoman: 7:34pm On May 26, 2021
Opon say them warn this one he still go take that worri weed.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Would Win! If It Fight's A War With China. Facts!! by mightyhaze: 7:35pm On May 26, 2021
Lol.. abeg o.

Nigeria no go fit defeat one Hamlet for China,let alone one province
Re: Nigeria Would Win! If It Fight's A War With China. Facts!! by temitope27(m): 7:38pm On May 26, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:

are you underestimating Nigeria? angry
Oga shut up jor

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Would Win! If It Fight's A War With China. Facts!! by Aoklans: 7:40pm On May 26, 2021
Laughable
Re: Nigeria Would Win! If It Fight's A War With China. Facts!! by sinkhole: 7:46pm On May 26, 2021
This OP is clearly a brother to Mr. Garba Shehu, he seems to be reasoning with his anus grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Would Win! If It Fight's A War With China. Facts!! by Patrioticbreed9(m): 7:46pm On May 26, 2021
temitope27:

Oga shut up jor

why are you telling me to shut up!

o the truth is bitter they say..

mind you nigerians are more educated than the chinese! another point i forgot to put up there.
Re: Nigeria Would Win! If It Fight's A War With China. Facts!! by Patrioticbreed9(m): 7:47pm On May 26, 2021
sinkhole:
This OP is clearly a brother to Mr. Garba Shehu, he seems to be reasoning with his anus grin grin

i speak with facts!
Re: Nigeria Would Win! If It Fight's A War With China. Facts!! by temitope27(m): 7:48pm On May 26, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:

why are you telling me to shut up!

o the truth is bitter they say..

mind you nigerians are more educated than the chinese! another point i forgot to put up there.
so I don see where our education don carry us reach
Re: Nigeria Would Win! If It Fight's A War With China. Facts!! by Patrioticbreed9(m): 7:51pm On May 26, 2021
temitope27:
so I don see where our education don carry us reach

Many places!

I could mention them if you like
Re: Nigeria Would Win! If It Fight's A War With China. Facts!! by temitope27(m): 7:55pm On May 26, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:

Many places!

I could mention them if you like
keep mentioning
Re: Nigeria Would Win! If It Fight's A War With China. Facts!! by system21: 7:57pm On May 26, 2021
This is why they ban smoking of weed

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Would Win! If It Fight's A War With China. Facts!! by Patrioticbreed9(m): 7:57pm On May 26, 2021
temitope27:
keep mentioning
fela anikolapo kuti! one of the gratest african musician!
i could go on an on
Re: Nigeria Would Win! If It Fight's A War With China. Facts!! by temitope27(m): 8:02pm On May 26, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:

fela anikolapo kuti! one of the gratest african musician!

i could go on an on
oga u just dey find comment for ur thread, u re saying rubbish and am out

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Would Win! If It Fight's A War With China. Facts!! by Powersurge: 8:04pm On May 26, 2021
Kid with access to internet could be sometimes more dangerous than a terrorist with suicide vest.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Would Win! If It Fight's A War With China. Facts!! by Patrioticbreed9(m): 8:06pm On May 26, 2021
temitope27:
oga u just dey find comment for ur thread, u re saying rubbish and am out

truth is bitter
Re: Nigeria Would Win! If It Fight's A War With China. Facts!! by dnawah(m): 8:09pm On May 26, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:
Most atime's people ask this silly question. If a war should brake out between nigeria and china who would win?
The answer is easy= Nigeria
Reasons
Nigerian millitary is more equiped! Belive it or not if the nigerian army should bring out all their hiding weapons u.s.a wont stand a chance with her.in other to avert eyes and sanctions in us,the nigerian millitary decided to hide 90% of her weapons.

Nigeria is more populated.have you been to the north? Those guys are darn populated,avoid all this media propaganda,kano alone is 200million! No jokes,the whole whole northern nigeria is like 500million,lagos alone is like 400 million.do the remaining maths yourself.

Nigerians are more stronger! We are much bigger than an average chinese.

We serve the true God.

We are more civilized! To shoke you.. Majority of chinese cant speak good english including their celebrities! Yeah you heard that right wink

Nigeria is more richer! Forget curuption, do you know how much oil producing contries make ?
shey them told u not to take APC u no gree,now u see am.
Re: Nigeria Would Win! If It Fight's A War With China. Facts!! by Patrioticbreed9(m): 8:11pm On May 26, 2021
dnawah:
shey them told u not to take APC u no gree,now u see am.

how ?
Re: Nigeria Would Win! If It Fight's A War With China. Facts!! by FarahAideed: 8:11pm On May 26, 2021
When the Loud hits your medulla, cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Would Win! If It Fight's A War With China. Facts!! by johnmartus(m): 8:15pm On May 26, 2021
Very childish topic no political impacts or economy impacts not even for education purpose.
Re: Nigeria Would Win! If It Fight's A War With China. Facts!! by Patrioticbreed9(m): 8:19pm On May 26, 2021
johnmartus:
Very childish topic no political impacts or economy impacts not even for education purpose.

am speaking with facts!

even the chinese would atest to that.
Re: Nigeria Would Win! If It Fight's A War With China. Facts!! by Luigi03(m): 8:22pm On May 26, 2021
Lalasticlala, how is this one not on ban? grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Would Win! If It Fight's A War With China. Facts!! by Patrioticbreed9(m): 8:27pm On May 26, 2021
Luigi03:

what is my offense?

speaking the truth ?
Re: Nigeria Would Win! If It Fight's A War With China. Facts!! by ablejesus26(m): 8:28pm On May 26, 2021
Luigi03:

My brother na watin Colorado dey cause��.
See as the guy condition be��

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Would Win! If It Fight's A War With China. Facts!! by Cholls(m): 8:30pm On May 26, 2021
My brother nice
Re: Nigeria Would Win! If It Fight's A War With China. Facts!! by princemillla(m): 8:34pm On May 26, 2021
I don laugh tire for here walai cheesy grin
Re: Nigeria Would Win! If It Fight's A War With China. Facts!! by Luigi03(m): 8:39pm On May 26, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:

what is my offense?

speaking the truth ?
I'm joking my man grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

The High Rate Of Begging In Nigeria. / Re: IPOB Denies Issuing Sit-at-home Order / Ndigbo Actually Voted A Fulani Man As Mayor Of Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.