Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,591 members, 7,955,175 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:48 PM

Maradona's Reaction As Messi Scored Nigeria At World Cup 2018 - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Maradona's Reaction As Messi Scored Nigeria At World Cup 2018 (47670 Views)

Davido Spotted Dancing In Qatar Ahead Of Performance At World Cup (Video) / Ronaldo Scores And Wins King Of The Match As Messi Misses A UCL Penalty / Man's Reaction As His Fiancee Poses With Her Backside In Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maradona's Reaction As Messi Scored Nigeria At World Cup 2018 by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jun 26, 2018
Sleezwizz:

Dream on motherf**ker.... unrealistic dream undecided
Zombie spotted.

Re: Maradona's Reaction As Messi Scored Nigeria At World Cup 2018 by khadaffi(m): 10:48pm On Jun 26, 2018
Earthbound:
So Nigeria could not hold the game for just a couple more minutes?

200 million hearts broken. Thank God I didn't watch the match. My appetite for don disappear.

My brrother I for nor watch the match sef. My apetite disappear o.
Re: Maradona's Reaction As Messi Scored Nigeria At World Cup 2018 by Gerald620: 10:49pm On Jun 26, 2018
This is what happened After Argentina won Nigeria.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VJKRlX7sS0M
Watch it
Re: Maradona's Reaction As Messi Scored Nigeria At World Cup 2018 by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jun 26, 2018
Earthbound:

You will most likely be long dead

It is unfortunate that you don't want to witness Biafra restoration. Referendum in preparation. It will shock you when Biafra embassies will start resurrecting with Biafra flags rising higher gloriously.

You are just insignificant in opposing United States of Biafra restoration.

Go and collect your peanut to type thrashes as you usual.

We will show Nigeria and Nigerians all their poisonous products in Biafraland will be ban real soon.

Re: Maradona's Reaction As Messi Scored Nigeria At World Cup 2018 by stieyven(m): 10:56pm On Jun 26, 2018
mikejj:
that man dey high walahi
By Wallahi, you have sworn by God, yet in vain. It is written, "Do not take the name of the Lord in vain. EXODUS 20 :7
Re: Maradona's Reaction As Messi Scored Nigeria At World Cup 2018 by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jun 26, 2018
m784n:
[s][/s]
What about the money you used to buy data and the time you spent on spewing this trash on a ”World Cup thread”
Abeg shift angry

My money is from the God of Biafra.

The zoo lost the match, I see. You bet for zoo to won, but unfortunately zoo failed you politically and financially, even in simple football match.

You must be....

Re: Maradona's Reaction As Messi Scored Nigeria At World Cup 2018 by mikejj(m): 11:01pm On Jun 26, 2018
stieyven:

By Wallahi, you have sworn by God, yet in vain. It is written, "Do not take the name of the Lord in vain. EXODUS 20 :7
...na u know..
Re: Maradona's Reaction As Messi Scored Nigeria At World Cup 2018 by osojohnay: 11:14pm On Jun 26, 2018
Drug Abuse!
Re: Maradona's Reaction As Messi Scored Nigeria At World Cup 2018 by Rakiticbarca: 11:16pm On Jun 26, 2018
Viking007:
And who gives a flying fvck about his reaction?? Like seriously wtf??

Re: Maradona's Reaction As Messi Scored Nigeria At World Cup 2018 by Diso60090(m): 11:21pm On Jun 26, 2018
AnonyNymous:
He gave us the middle finger after the second goal. . . Maradona is such a rascal.

Our boys tried but it just wasnt enough. At least now we can focus on all the problems in this country.

Which problem?
Re: Maradona's Reaction As Messi Scored Nigeria At World Cup 2018 by Iamthoney(m): 11:47pm On Jun 26, 2018
killuminati:
u thinking like a true slave
Wise man you have been noticed now fvck off my mention
Re: Maradona's Reaction As Messi Scored Nigeria At World Cup 2018 by Nobody: 12:28am On Jun 27, 2018
Jolar101:

My money is from the God of Biafra.

The zoo lost the match, I see. You bet for zoo to won, but unfortunately zoo failed you politically and financially, even in simple football match.

You must be....
bring it on

Re: Maradona's Reaction As Messi Scored Nigeria At World Cup 2018 by donqx: 5:18am On Jun 27, 2018
hmm
Re: Maradona's Reaction As Messi Scored Nigeria At World Cup 2018 by Morrihz(m): 6:45am On Jun 27, 2018
Ilamina:
When will Nigeria ever beat Argentina
that's the question I keep asking myself
Re: Maradona's Reaction As Messi Scored Nigeria At World Cup 2018 by bizzibodi(m): 7:40am On Jun 27, 2018
AnonyNymous:
He gave us the middle finger after the second goal. . . Maradona is such a rascal.

Our boys tried but it just wasnt enough. At least now we can focus ond all the problems in this country.
How many hands dies maradonna have sef.
Re: Maradona's Reaction As Messi Scored Nigeria At World Cup 2018 by Oritsewhandey(m): 8:21am On Jun 27, 2018
MrDandy:
Messi will remain the god of soccer,
The greatest that has ever played the game

STFU!!!!!!!!!!
F*CK MESSI
Re: Maradona's Reaction As Messi Scored Nigeria At World Cup 2018 by Noblefirstlady: 9:19am On Jun 27, 2018
Since the celebrated Jessy is our goodluck charm why did not were it.
Re: Maradona's Reaction As Messi Scored Nigeria At World Cup 2018 by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jun 27, 2018
Coneheads:

God bless u.
Check some of my posts. I told them the world,earth doesnt want some super chickens from a zoo that have equated human life with that of a cow.

They can only manage a draw with argentina when the super fowls consist only of mallams and ewedus grin

Up SuperMESSI cheesy
Bless u too and all the Biafrans that made victories possible.

In just a week Biafra 3 - Nigeria 0.
More victories to come.

Biafrans in everywhere defeating Nigeria by all means.

Biafrans came to disgraced the Nigeria the zoo at the 2018 World Cup.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Maradona's Reaction As Messi Scored Nigeria At World Cup 2018 by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jun 27, 2018
m784n:
bring it on

Must be a zombie, Nigerian pig and monkey.

Biafrans defeating Nigeria by all means.

Just in a week Biafra defeated Nigeria 3 - 0.

Pain you real hard grin
Re: Maradona's Reaction As Messi Scored Nigeria At World Cup 2018 by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jun 27, 2018
Jolar101:

Must be a zombie, Nigerian pig and monkey.

Biafrans defeating Nigeria by all means.

Just in a week Biafra defeated Nigeria 3 - 0.

Pain you real hard grin
say no more

Re: Maradona's Reaction As Messi Scored Nigeria At World Cup 2018 by kontalon: 12:49pm On Jun 27, 2018
Merrybet Punters League

Win N2m On Merrybet This World Cup In The Punters League Competition

The aim of this competition is to acknowledge and reward the skills of the Nigerian punters. Betting is so much more than luck as to consistently win most bets, a punter has to understand the sport, teams, and statistics. Punters can win in several categories.

In appreciation of their patronage, we will be giving cash prizes to our top winning customers who bet actively during the period of the FIFA Russia 2018 World Cup (June 25th- July 16th) The Merrybet punters league initiative is to reward the best winning bets during the Russia 2018 World cup.

To become a millionaire all you need to do is place your bets through the period of the world cup on www. and win the bet. The more bets you place and win, the more your chances of becoming a millionaire in less than 3 weeks. Each bet placed and won is awarded a number of points based on your odds.

1st position wins N2,000,000
2nd position wins N1,000,000
3rd position wins N500,000

There will be N10,000 cash prizes for the next 20 people

And weekly prizes as well; 1st - N20,000, 2nd - N15,000 & 3rd - N10,000 for the three weeks duration.

Rules

1. Only bet types allowed are singles and accumulators. Other bet types will not be accepted e.g Goliath, Yankee, 3-from-4 etc
2. A minimum accepted stake is N200. There is no maximum stake.
3. All sports and markets are accepted.
4. Points are only awarded for won bets.
5. All punters get 10 slots each week – the first 10 bet slips that meet the criteria will be added to Punters League i.e won bet slips
6. Points for a bet slip is made up of the individual points for each event on the bet slip. The odd for each event is rounded up to the nearest whole number. In essence, odds from .5 and above the odd will be rounded up to the nearest whole number while odds of .4 and below will be rounded down to the nearest whole number

So if you know you enjoy, win and get paid millions of naira for winning.

Start placing your bets now and make your dream a reality at the end of the world cup.
Re: Maradona's Reaction As Messi Scored Nigeria At World Cup 2018 by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jun 27, 2018
m784n:
say no more

How to kill a pig or monkey.

Re: Maradona's Reaction As Messi Scored Nigeria At World Cup 2018 by Nobody: 8:06am On Jun 28, 2018
Jolar101:

How to kill a pig or monkey.
Where is Cownu? tongue
Re: Maradona's Reaction As Messi Scored Nigeria At World Cup 2018 by omablogs: 7:19am On Jul 03, 2018
Who u EPP?
Re: Maradona's Reaction As Messi Scored Nigeria At World Cup 2018 by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jul 03, 2018
m784n:
Where is Mazi Nnamdi kanu? tongue
You don't even know how to spelt K-A-NU.

He is Mazi Nnamdi Kanu. Were kidnapped along his parents by Nigeria president terrorists group in the military and other securities HQ. And they are in Buhari's custody.

Nigeria is falling.

The zoo is burning.

Some of you are still sleeping at the same time claiming to be educated.

See you at the BIAFRA RESTORATION REFERENDUM.

Re: Maradona's Reaction As Messi Scored Nigeria At World Cup 2018 by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jul 03, 2018
Jolar101:

You don't even know how to spelt K-A-NU.

He is Mazi Nnamdi Kanu. Were kidnapped along his parents by Nigeria president terrorists group in the military and other securities HQ. And they are in Buhari's custody.

Nigeria is falling.

The zoo is burning.

Some of you are still sleeping at the same time claiming to be educated.

See you at the BIAFRA RESTORATION REFERENDUM.
Where is Piggy Nanimaldi Cownu? tongue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Regina Daniels Poses With Her Customized G-Wagon (Pictures) / I Put All My Boys In Business Class - Davido Brags As They Jet To Dubai / Richard Mofe-Damijo With His Wife And Daughters In Christmas Family Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.