Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,053 members, 7,835,558 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:44 AM

The Moment Argentina Beat Nigeria To Qualify To World Cup Round 16 (Pics, Video) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The Moment Argentina Beat Nigeria To Qualify To World Cup Round 16 (Pics, Video) (841 Views)

2023 FIFA Women’s World Cup: Round Of 16 Fixtures Confirmed (full List) / Messi Scores Brace As Argentina Beat Nicaragua 5-1 (photos) / Bukola Saraki Reacts After Argentina Beat Nigeria 2 - 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Moment Argentina Beat Nigeria To Qualify To World Cup Round 16 (Pics, Video) by Gistformant: 8:55pm On Jun 26, 2018
GistMore.com

Argentina beat nigeria to qualify from the group state to  round 16 of the world cup as super eaglea are out of world cup 2018.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=reUWZN4zu5Y

GIST BY GISTMORE

Watch video + photos here>>> http://www.gistmore.com/see-the-moment-argentina-beat-nigeria-to-qualify-to-world-cup-round-16

Cc; Lalasticlala, Dominique, mynd44

Re: The Moment Argentina Beat Nigeria To Qualify To World Cup Round 16 (Pics, Video) by sunnysunny69(m): 8:55pm On Jun 26, 2018
Now it's back to buhari, ipob, APC etc. grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Moment Argentina Beat Nigeria To Qualify To World Cup Round 16 (Pics, Video) by Gistformant: 8:55pm On Jun 26, 2018
sad
Re: The Moment Argentina Beat Nigeria To Qualify To World Cup Round 16 (Pics, Video) by Gistformant: 8:55pm On Jun 26, 2018
:PW
Re: The Moment Argentina Beat Nigeria To Qualify To World Cup Round 16 (Pics, Video) by Dottore: 8:56pm On Jun 26, 2018
Oh la laa laaa
Re: The Moment Argentina Beat Nigeria To Qualify To World Cup Round 16 (Pics, Video) by decatalyst(m): 8:58pm On Jun 26, 2018
sunnysunny69:
Ighalo should just stay in Russia, better not come home. How many chances do you need to win a match ?

He is such a mediocre and simply stupid!

No wonder he ran to the Chinese league to hide his incompetence. sad sad

1 Like

Re: The Moment Argentina Beat Nigeria To Qualify To World Cup Round 16 (Pics, Video) by stefanweeks: 9:02pm On Jun 26, 2018
Abeg where that psychic cat

we just wanna ask it some questions

Re: The Moment Argentina Beat Nigeria To Qualify To World Cup Round 16 (Pics, Video) by Eyedea(m): 9:08pm On Jun 26, 2018
Homie do we look like we give a fûçk? It shall never be well with ighalo

1 Like

Re: The Moment Argentina Beat Nigeria To Qualify To World Cup Round 16 (Pics, Video) by delugajackson: 9:08pm On Jun 26, 2018
This is so painful. I'm short of words. I just developed a terrible fever. Who brought Ighalo to disgrace us?

Oh! Ma Abasi, if I was the coach, I'd flog him mercilessly. What fúckery!! Missing a goal like that is a crime against humanity!!! Lord, I can't breathe. . . I can't fúcking breathe. .

4 Likes

Re: The Moment Argentina Beat Nigeria To Qualify To World Cup Round 16 (Pics, Video) by ClassRep001: 9:10pm On Jun 26, 2018
I feel for Iceland honestly.

Nigeria just succeeded in killing those guys world cup round of 16 dream and ended up ruining everything up against shitty overrated Argentina.

God punish all ipod youths and Oduduwa descendants in our team. They are all shit
Re: The Moment Argentina Beat Nigeria To Qualify To World Cup Round 16 (Pics, Video) by Arsenalholic(m): 9:13pm On Jun 26, 2018
My only succor is that Argentina are meeting France next. I'll be yelling to the rafters in support of Lés Blues on that day. And will even celebrate a win with my friends just like a normal Nigerian win.

And may thunder not forget to kiss that referee for not giving handball against Rojo.

#Pissed.
Re: The Moment Argentina Beat Nigeria To Qualify To World Cup Round 16 (Pics, Video) by Cladez(m): 9:15pm On Jun 26, 2018
Today confirms my belief that anything made in China is fake.
Ighalo better don't return to Nigeria.
Re: The Moment Argentina Beat Nigeria To Qualify To World Cup Round 16 (Pics, Video) by Homeboiy: 9:15pm On Jun 26, 2018
I wanna see the useless pig
Re: The Moment Argentina Beat Nigeria To Qualify To World Cup Round 16 (Pics, Video) by oshe11: 9:17pm On Jun 26, 2018
Honestly Messi was MESSIMERISINGgrin
Re: The Moment Argentina Beat Nigeria To Qualify To World Cup Round 16 (Pics, Video) by TSOM(m): 9:18pm On Jun 26, 2018
There's understandably so much angst amonst Nigerian football lovers but certain fans got something out of the game - Messi qualified and he wasn't humiliated. For we his fans, it's consolation enough.

That stated, refereeing decisions have been awful, the VAR regardless.

Mascherano should have been penalized, again, for the handball in the duel with Ighalo and Nigeria awarded a penalty.

England got awarded two penalties against Panama so there's precedence.
Re: The Moment Argentina Beat Nigeria To Qualify To World Cup Round 16 (Pics, Video) by shabs15(m): 9:27pm On Jun 26, 2018
No wonder the likes of Dele Alli and co rejected this shame of a nation
Re: The Moment Argentina Beat Nigeria To Qualify To World Cup Round 16 (Pics, Video) by Gistformant: 9:40pm On Jun 26, 2018
Re: The Moment Argentina Beat Nigeria To Qualify To World Cup Round 16 (Pics, Video) by johnmartus(m): 10:03pm On Jun 26, 2018
cheesy grin undecided cheesy
ClassRep001:
I feel for Iceland honestly.

Nigeria just succeeded in killing those guys world cup round of 16 dream and ended up ruining everything up against shitty overrated Argentina.

God punish all ipod youths and Oduduwa descendants in our team. They are all shit
Re: The Moment Argentina Beat Nigeria To Qualify To World Cup Round 16 (Pics, Video) by Kelyvn(m): 10:13pm On Jun 26, 2018
angry angry angry

(1) (Reply)

Today Is UEFA Champions League Group Stage Draw 2018/19 Season / Chelsea Legend John Terry Retires From Professional Football / Wonderful Comeback From Manchester United. #juventus Vs Manchester United

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.