Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,814 members, 7,813,684 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:17 PM

Woman Who Was Addicted To Drugs Shares New Photos. Checkout Her Transformation - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Woman Who Was Addicted To Drugs Shares New Photos. Checkout Her Transformation (48844 Views)

Drug Abuse: How It Started Vs The Outcome. Can Youths Ever Say No To Drugs? / Ene, Emaciated Lady In Ajah Is Rehabilitated (New Photos) / The Kenyan Mad Man Rescued By His Ex-Classmate In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Who Was Addicted To Drugs Shares New Photos. Checkout Her Transformation by Ptoocool(m): 11:16pm On Jun 26, 2018
Looks like someone still doing drugs..
Re: Woman Who Was Addicted To Drugs Shares New Photos. Checkout Her Transformation by Nobody: 11:32pm On Jun 26, 2018
Wonderful change. Meanwhile drug users in nigeria have upgraded their game.many nigerian drug users now mix dry cow poo with gun powder and smoke it plus use codeine as desertcheesy.
Re: Woman Who Was Addicted To Drugs Shares New Photos. Checkout Her Transformation by BigBen23(m): 11:32pm On Jun 26, 2018
I'm just here to check if my comment will show
Re: Woman Who Was Addicted To Drugs Shares New Photos. Checkout Her Transformation by LyfeJennings(m): 11:34pm On Jun 26, 2018
The unfortunate thing is crack is fast becoming a norm in our society.
Re: Woman Who Was Addicted To Drugs Shares New Photos. Checkout Her Transformation by BigBen23(m): 11:35pm On Jun 26, 2018
Mtcheww
Re: Woman Who Was Addicted To Drugs Shares New Photos. Checkout Her Transformation by Curry30: 11:40pm On Jun 26, 2018
Do drugs, spend all your time and money on it >>> look wugly

Stop drugs, spend your time and money on yourself >>> look sweet.

Life's easy man.
Re: Woman Who Was Addicted To Drugs Shares New Photos. Checkout Her Transformation by PotatoSalad(m): 12:06am On Jun 27, 2018
Reminds me of the girl that lives opposite Franklin's house in GTA 5 loool

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Was Addicted To Drugs Shares New Photos. Checkout Her Transformation by Martinez19(m): 12:18am On Jun 27, 2018
Uglymugg:
Nah, the damage is done already.
what damage?
Re: Woman Who Was Addicted To Drugs Shares New Photos. Checkout Her Transformation by Billygee2u: 2:54am On Jun 27, 2018
MatthewN:
we serve a living God. all you need is to surrender your life to him and watch Him deal with even the most difficult habit in your life. Grace of God is greater than any level of sin, and can deliver you if only u let him. am happy i belong to Him
Re: Woman Who Was Addicted To Drugs Shares New Photos. Checkout Her Transformation by findingmyself18: 3:15am On Jun 27, 2018
who sent her to take drugs

mtchewwwwww
Re: Woman Who Was Addicted To Drugs Shares New Photos. Checkout Her Transformation by vchykp(m): 4:10am On Jun 27, 2018
ClassRep001:
I feel for Iceland honestly.

Nigeria just succeeded in killing those guys world cup round of 16 dream and ended up ruining everything up against shitty overrated Argentina.

God punish all ipod youths and Oduduwa descendants in our team. They are all poo
i can bet my leg.. you think from your anus.

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Was Addicted To Drugs Shares New Photos. Checkout Her Transformation by Dollabiz: 5:29am On Jun 27, 2018
ohh
Re: Woman Who Was Addicted To Drugs Shares New Photos. Checkout Her Transformation by creepsyme(f): 5:45am On Jun 27, 2018
Paperwhite:
May you continue to find courage & hope to keep off drugs dear.Meanwhile the Nigerian gang have stepped up to even drinking urine. undecided
And eating Poo.
Re: Woman Who Was Addicted To Drugs Shares New Photos. Checkout Her Transformation by fastlane84: 5:45am On Jun 27, 2018
ChangeIsCostant:
A former drug addict has got herself trending online after sharing pictures her herself to mark almost seven years of being clean. The woman identified as Cheryl Lenyard revealed that in a few months time, it will be seven years that she hasn't touched drugs.

She wrote; From crack to Christ he saved my life l will have 7yrs clean Aug 11th l feel so brand new l haven't touched a rock since God showed me how to stop #HeSavedMeNobodyButGod GloryToHisName

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/06/woman-who-was-addicted-to-drugs-shares-new-photos-checkout-her-transformation.html

no changes na bath she no bath
Re: Woman Who Was Addicted To Drugs Shares New Photos. Checkout Her Transformation by Born2Breed(f): 6:51am On Jun 27, 2018
ChangeIsCostant:
A former drug addict has got herself trending online after sharing pictures her herself to mark almost seven years of being clean. The woman identified as Cheryl Lenyard revealed that in a few months time, it will be seven years that she hasn't touched drugs.

She wrote; From crack to Christ he saved my life l will have 7yrs clean Aug 11th l feel so brand new l haven't touched a rock since God showed me how to stop #HeSavedMeNobodyButGod GloryToHisName

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/06/woman-who-was-addicted-to-drugs-shares-new-photos-checkout-her-transformation.html

Journey to self discovery. Stay clean and teach others in how to stay clean.

Life without hard drugs is beautiful.
Re: Woman Who Was Addicted To Drugs Shares New Photos. Checkout Her Transformation by uuzba(m): 6:53am On Jun 27, 2018
Ptoocool:
Looks like someone still doing drugs..

It is difficult for the physical effect to clear from one's body completely. It's like a mark or stain that you carry with you for the rest of your life.

Make sure you never do drugs.
Re: Woman Who Was Addicted To Drugs Shares New Photos. Checkout Her Transformation by uuzba(m): 6:57am On Jun 27, 2018
Born2Breed:

Journey to self discovery. Stay clean and teach others in how to stay clean.

Life without hard drugs is beautiful.

People fall into hard drugs to make them feel high and happy.
This is because they were feeling low, sad and depressed in other areas of their life. That is what led to the drugs.
So they have to lead a different type of life that makes then feel happy otherwise carry the burden of suffering in Naija (no job/no light) without any hope of happiness.
Pray that this person doesn't recant back to the drugs
Re: Woman Who Was Addicted To Drugs Shares New Photos. Checkout Her Transformation by moses93(m): 7:10am On Jun 27, 2018
is there any difference here? look the same to me or is it old age?
Re: Woman Who Was Addicted To Drugs Shares New Photos. Checkout Her Transformation by mikaj(m): 7:42am On Jun 27, 2018
Am I the only one that thinks the only difference is with the camera used. Infinix for the first, IPhone 8 for the second
Re: Woman Who Was Addicted To Drugs Shares New Photos. Checkout Her Transformation by Penthomi(f): 9:38am On Jun 27, 2018
Out of the broken pieces of our past, God can build an edifice of hope.
You ma’am surely deserve some accolade.
Re: Woman Who Was Addicted To Drugs Shares New Photos. Checkout Her Transformation by hatedisplace: 9:58am On Jun 27, 2018
ClassRep001:
I feel for Iceland honestly.

Nigeria just succeeded in killing those guys world cup round of 16 dream and ended up ruining everything up against shitty overrated Argentina.

God punish all ipod youths and Oduduwa descendants in our team. They are all poo
they r waiting for you at Yaba ps
Re: Woman Who Was Addicted To Drugs Shares New Photos. Checkout Her Transformation by Charleslewizy(m): 10:11am On Jun 27, 2018
abiodunalasa:
She can fvck off for all I care right now...

Super eagles had one job... just one fvcking job cry embarassed

Just one damn bloody fucking job bro.....and dey messed it all up angry cry

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Was Addicted To Drugs Shares New Photos. Checkout Her Transformation by SUNDICOS(m): 10:24am On Jun 27, 2018
She no fit stopam ooo
Re: Woman Who Was Addicted To Drugs Shares New Photos. Checkout Her Transformation by kodlins(f): 5:03pm On Jun 27, 2018
Re: Woman Who Was Addicted To Drugs Shares New Photos. Checkout Her Transformation by Ptoocool(m): 11:31pm On Jun 28, 2018
uuzba:

It is difficult for the physical effect to clear from one's body completely. It's like a mark or stain that you carry with you for the rest of your life.

Make sure you never do drugs.

Thanks, you too..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fake Medical Doctor Apprehended In Lagos (Photo) / 14-Year-Old Girl Grows ‘Twin Sister’ On Her Chest In Philippines (Graphic) / White Man Compares A Dog In US & Health System In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.