Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,989 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:41 PM

World Cup; Lionel Messi's Wife Reacts After Argentina's Victory Over Nigeria. - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / World Cup; Lionel Messi's Wife Reacts After Argentina's Victory Over Nigeria. (71570 Views)

Ronaldo Verified (X) Fanbase Account Called Messi’s Wife A LovePeddler / Argentina's Victory Over France Is The Most Watched Men's Soccer Game In The US / Qatar 2022: "This Will Surely Be My Last World Cup" - Lionel Messi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: World Cup; Lionel Messi's Wife Reacts After Argentina's Victory Over Nigeria. by Bayonle10: 2:48am On Jun 27, 2018
[quote author=Felicitalisco post=68857810][/quote] your grandfather, I no get chill at all

1 Like

Re: World Cup; Lionel Messi's Wife Reacts After Argentina's Victory Over Nigeria. by Bayonle10: 2:52am On Jun 27, 2018
thinkmoney:

you want to sound like you get sense abi. inasmuch as everybody is free to support whoever they want, the fact that you had to utter this trash here disregarding other people's mood, shows that you are grade one MUMU. May God help u
you are mad, point out where I'm trying to act smart, I'm just spitting out my secret but anyways na your papa you resemble, e nor kuku get sense how piken go con surprise me, and you know what? Bleep you, your dad and the God that you are calling on me, Bleep all of you

1 Like

Re: World Cup; Lionel Messi's Wife Reacts After Argentina's Victory Over Nigeria. by ceeeeeeeeY(m): 4:28am On Jun 27, 2018
Now;the match is over can we please go back to our tribalism.Thanks'
Re: World Cup; Lionel Messi's Wife Reacts After Argentina's Victory Over Nigeria. by IgweBUIKE1(m): 5:00am On Jun 27, 2018
bazkid24:
Why won't Nigeria lose?

When we played against 13 players

Both the referee and var was obviously against us.

But still, ighalo, thunder will fire ur left n yansh for missing those chances.

#Sad
oga blame Ighalo and not referee...what if the shot ighalo played through the hand ball scored...would there av been any complain?don't expect the referee to always favor us..the first penalty wasn't a clear one....buh he gave it so if he want Argentina to progress why will he award a penalty to the eagles

4 Likes

Re: World Cup; Lionel Messi's Wife Reacts After Argentina's Victory Over Nigeria. by oweman: 5:12am On Jun 27, 2018
[quote author=AgbitiOnne post=68855161]the referee is clearly the man of the match
we were robbed

YOU WERE ROBBED AS MOST ROBB IN NIGERIA ?

Igalo robb Nigeria not the referee .
Re: World Cup; Lionel Messi's Wife Reacts After Argentina's Victory Over Nigeria. by Dollabiz: 5:37am On Jun 27, 2018
hmm
Re: World Cup; Lionel Messi's Wife Reacts After Argentina's Victory Over Nigeria. by CoolAmbience(m): 6:01am On Jun 27, 2018
AgbitiOnne:
the referee is clearly the man of the match
we were robbed

Big lie!
Re: World Cup; Lionel Messi's Wife Reacts After Argentina's Victory Over Nigeria. by Morrihz(m): 6:02am On Jun 27, 2018
Bayonle10:
Omo I dey support Argentina o, I con dey use style do like say e dey pain me as Argentina score, when them give Nigeria penalty ehn e pain me I just dey celebrate, con see as I scatter everywhere when Rojo score die minute grin grin one guy tell me for first half say "" you sure say you support Nigeria cus I dey reload dey check wetin Croatia dey play.
The kind joy wey that Messi alone Don give me for this life ehn
hahahahaha bro e be like say the two of us get the same thing for mind o

1 Like

Re: World Cup; Lionel Messi's Wife Reacts After Argentina's Victory Over Nigeria. by Morrihz(m): 6:04am On Jun 27, 2018
IgweBUIKE1:
oga blame Ighalo and not referee...what if the shot ighalo played through the hand ball scored...would there av been any complain?don't expect the referee to always favor us..the first penalty wasn't a clear one....buh he gave it so if he want Argentina to progress why will he award a penalty to the eagles
tell them bro. They are just sentimental

1 Like

Re: World Cup; Lionel Messi's Wife Reacts After Argentina's Victory Over Nigeria. by CoolAmbience(m): 6:05am On Jun 27, 2018
Bayonle10:
Omo I dey support Argentina o, I con dey use style do like say e dey pain me as Argentina score, when them give Nigeria penalty ehn e pain me I just dey celebrate, con see as I scatter everywhere when Rojo score die minute grin grin one guy tell me for first half say "" you sure say you support Nigeria cus I dey reload dey check wetin Croatia dey play.

Lol.

See as e be like say na me post this thing.

Only Messi can make me unpatriotic.

4 Likes

Re: World Cup; Lionel Messi's Wife Reacts After Argentina's Victory Over Nigeria. by Coldfeets: 6:06am On Jun 27, 2018
argentina is playing france next.

do you think they stand any chance going by their below par performance so far in this world cup?
Re: World Cup; Lionel Messi's Wife Reacts After Argentina's Victory Over Nigeria. by Nobody: 6:14am On Jun 27, 2018
Coldfeets:
argentina is playing france next.

do you think they stand any chance going by their below par performance so far in this world cup?
a friend told me that Argentina will right their wrong with Nigeria clash...and it came to pass
Re: World Cup; Lionel Messi's Wife Reacts After Argentina's Victory Over Nigeria. by dgen2soul(m): 6:18am On Jun 27, 2018
*SIX LEADERSHIP PRINCIPLES TO LEARN FROM AN EAGLE....*

1. *Eagles fly Alone and at High Altitudes.*
They don't fly with sparrows, ravens, and other small birds.

*MEANING*; Stay away from narrow-minded people, those that bring you down. Eagle flies with Eagles. Keep good company.

2. *Eagles have an Accurate Vision.* They have the ability to focus on something as far as 5km away. No matter the obstacles, the eagle will not move his focus from the prey until he grabs it.

*MEANING*; Have a vision and remain focused no matter what the obstacles and you will succeed.

3. *Eagles do not Eat Dead things. They Feed only on Fresh Prey.*

*MEANING*; Do not rely on your past success, keep looking for new frontiers to conquer. Leave your past where it belongs, in the past.

4. *Eagles Love the Storm.*
When clouds gather, the eagle gets excited, the eagle uses the storms wind to lift itself higher. Once it finds the wind of the storm, the eagle uses the raging storm to lift itself above the clouds. This gives the eagle an opportunity to glide and rest its wings. In the meantime, all the other birds hide in the branches and leaves of the tree.

*MEANING*; Face your challenges head on knowing that these will make you emerge stronger and better than you were. We can use the storms of life to rise to greater heights. Achievers are not afraid to rise to greater heights. Achievers are not afraid of challenges, rather they relish them and use them profitably.

5. *Eagles Prepare for Trainin

please ,watch my video channel for more presentation:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Extn6ExrrlU
Re: World Cup; Lionel Messi's Wife Reacts After Argentina's Victory Over Nigeria. by CoolAmbience(m): 6:25am On Jun 27, 2018
Flexherbal:
May the souls of all those who died in Jos rest in peace!

That game did not take any life.

Let us all think of how to stop the killings all over Nigeria.
Our leaders are not doing enough.

Na for here we go dey think am?

All these are results of failed / broken families and communities / societies.

While government remains tasked with the protection of lives and properties, community / religious leaders, parents and relevant institutions must live up to their primary responsibilities of instilling the right moral values as well as promoting the sacred doctrine of the sanctity of human life.

Until these key stakeholders wake up to their duties, we will keep playing politics with the killings, and of course the blame-game will remain.
Re: World Cup; Lionel Messi's Wife Reacts After Argentina's Victory Over Nigeria. by Nobody: 6:31am On Jun 27, 2018
johnson4nosa:
we were robbed

Are u OK.. When they gave u a penalty that never worth it u were happy...

I tire for some people my brother

1 Like

Re: World Cup; Lionel Messi's Wife Reacts After Argentina's Victory Over Nigeria. by Nobody: 6:32am On Jun 27, 2018
kenex4ever:
you people don't watch ball. You watch only nigerian matches n you want to understand football rules

Lol

Allow people enjoy things grin

If you want to hate football, watch only Nigeria football
Re: World Cup; Lionel Messi's Wife Reacts After Argentina's Victory Over Nigeria. by anonymous1759(m): 6:33am On Jun 27, 2018
AgbitiOnne:
we were robbed

Abegi the handball wasn't intentional. VAR is anti Africa but our first goal came from it which the ref didn't see. Blame your NO. 9
He was the man of the match.
Re: World Cup; Lionel Messi's Wife Reacts After Argentina's Victory Over Nigeria. by Naughtytboy: 6:41am On Jun 27, 2018
Bayonle10:
God punish u

1 Like

Re: World Cup; Lionel Messi's Wife Reacts After Argentina's Victory Over Nigeria. by Nobody: 6:43am On Jun 27, 2018
don't celebrate. he is going home in the knock out
Re: World Cup; Lionel Messi's Wife Reacts After Argentina's Victory Over Nigeria. by Nobody: 6:43am On Jun 27, 2018
ChangeIsCostant:
Lionel Messi's wife, Antonella Roccuzzo, who reportedly arrived Russia today to support her star husband - has reacted to Argentina's victory over Nigeria. The 30-year-old took to her Instagram page few minutes ago to share a picture of her husband celebrating after opening the first goal of the match as she hailed him in Spanish.

She wrote; VAAAAAMOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSS MI AMOOOOOORRRRR!!!!!

It’s been a miserable tournament thus far for the Barcelona superstar, as his missed penalty in the opening game against Iceland was followed by his side’s capitulation against Croatia in a 3-0 defeat.

Antonella Roccuzzo, hasn’t been in Russia until today as she explained why she hadn’t flown out sooner to support her husband at the world cup tournament.

She said; “I did not go because I have very young children and because it was scheduled like this,”. “Moreover, I want to enjoy some time with my family who I am not going to see until December.”

With Nigeria bound for a last-16 spot, Argentina defender Marcos Rojo popped up with a spectacular late goal to help La Albiceleste to a 2-1 victory, thus, seeing them progress at the expense of the Super Eagles...

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/06/world-cup-lionel-messis-wife-reacts-after-argentinas-victory-over-nigeria.html
gradually Nigeria super eagles is turning to lionel Messi second wife .
Re: World Cup; Lionel Messi's Wife Reacts After Argentina's Victory Over Nigeria. by dmltoyin(m): 6:54am On Jun 27, 2018
Bayonle10:
my man, we gather dey
Re: World Cup; Lionel Messi's Wife Reacts After Argentina's Victory Over Nigeria. by bizzibodi(m): 6:54am On Jun 27, 2018
We shld pull out of d world cup,their is blood bath in Nigeria.Benue, Plateau,Taraba,Adamawa......
Re: World Cup; Lionel Messi's Wife Reacts After Argentina's Victory Over Nigeria. by Coldfeets: 6:58am On Jun 27, 2018
morningstar55:
a friend told me that Argentina will right their wrong with Nigeria clash...and it came to pass

But that second half against Nigeria still showed that Argentina is still pretty much struggling.

I'd say they were just lucky to have escaped.

But how far will their luck carry them?

Let's just wait and see...
Re: World Cup; Lionel Messi's Wife Reacts After Argentina's Victory Over Nigeria. by ojtech8291: 7:01am On Jun 27, 2018
Maket:
FRANCE WILL DEVOUR ARGENTINA.
Game is not as easy as you think. Argentina can reorganized themselves and become stronger. Wait till that time.

1 Like

Re: World Cup; Lionel Messi's Wife Reacts After Argentina's Victory Over Nigeria. by StevieAbraks111(m): 7:03am On Jun 27, 2018
Bayonle10:
... Omo! for where I de watch ball, everybody de pretend to support Niaja until that Argentines second goal, one man subconsciously shouted GOAL! Naso everybody turn look am.

3 Likes

Re: World Cup; Lionel Messi's Wife Reacts After Argentina's Victory Over Nigeria. by Pedrocross4568(m): 7:14am On Jun 27, 2018
Bayonle10:
Guy same here too. All joy in my heart like say Messi nay my brother.

1 Like

Re: World Cup; Lionel Messi's Wife Reacts After Argentina's Victory Over Nigeria. by GodsOwnFav(m): 7:16am On Jun 27, 2018
NanaOfosu:
It is better not to have qualified for the world cup than to be scored 2 goals to one. WHAT A SHAME, AFRICA IS SO DISAPPOINTED IN THE SUPER EAGLE

This is one of those whose criticism would make you wonna quit, but no. don't allow it sink. Your destructive criticism stinks.
Re: World Cup; Lionel Messi's Wife Reacts After Argentina's Victory Over Nigeria. by Triiipjnr(m): 7:27am On Jun 27, 2018
Proudly a naija.we tried it was just unfortunate we lost
Re: World Cup; Lionel Messi's Wife Reacts After Argentina's Victory Over Nigeria. by Jokerman(m): 7:36am On Jun 27, 2018
Elder001:

Are you that hurt?

Nigerians oh! You guys really thought Nigeria can defeat Argentina grin

We could have defeated them if we made good use of our chances....
Re: World Cup; Lionel Messi's Wife Reacts After Argentina's Victory Over Nigeria. by Nobody: 7:43am On Jun 27, 2018
bazkid24:
Why won't Nigeria lose?

When we played against 13 players

Both the referee and var was obviously against us.

But still, ighalo, thunder will fire ur left n yansh for missing those chances.

#Sad

The guy fck up big time..China league
Re: World Cup; Lionel Messi's Wife Reacts After Argentina's Victory Over Nigeria. by 4FACEADELEKE(m): 7:46am On Jun 27, 2018
ojtech8291:
Game is not as easy as you think. Argentina can reorganized themselves and become stronger. Wait till that time.
i know argentina will beat Nigeria from the start,but bro Nigeria played badly,if it was even the senegalese side,argentina would have been beaten by 3 goal or more.France will beat argentina sure.They dont have the prowess to hold off france.Unless france will go there to play.Any serious side will beat argentina mercilessly.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Victor Moses Donates To Save Wigan From Extinction (Photos) / Nigeria Vs Senegal: AYC 2015 Final (1 - 0) On 22nd March 2015 / Cristiano Ronaldo Boards His CR7 Private Jet In Style (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.