Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

Business/investment Opportunity - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business/investment Opportunity (524 Views)

Charcoal Export Business Investment Opportunity / Why pay 2m per plot when you can buy the same land now for just N600k / Top 5 Best Business Investment Opportunities In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Business/investment Opportunity by ologun01(m): 11:41am On Jun 07, 2010
I am opeyemi of O.O.T Energy Ltd, I have this offer to supply LPFO to a company in Ikorodu in lagos and as at now, I do not have the finance to execute.

The total project execution fee is projected at N 2 000 000

The ROI per delivery is estimated at N 330 000

The supply can be done 3 times in month and the company payment is 3 days after delivery.

NB: the company as at now does not give LPO to suppliers of oil products but they are frequent users of the said product for power generation and running of their machinery…this is confirmed business as I have an inside partner.
If you or know anybody that would be interested, pls do not hesitate to contact me @ 08022559660 or ologun01@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Beware Of Scammers:enhance Ur Montly Job Add Constant $500(75000)montly / How Can I Make Money As A Writer? / Sid Power Needs Marketers To Help Market Its Product To Numerous Clients

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.