Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,702 members, 7,809,666 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:45 PM

How To Create Facebook Chatbot - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / How To Create Facebook Chatbot (402 Views)

How To Create Facebook & Instagram Adverts / Create Group On Facebook | How Do You Create Facebook Group / See How You Can Creat Facebook Chatbot That Will Automaticaly Reply Any FAQ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Create Facebook Chatbot by Delight009: 12:59am On Jun 27, 2018
How To Create a Facebook Messenger Chat Bot Without Coding – step by step guide
Are you tired of responding to same questions over and over again on your Facebook page,, all those frequently asked questions can be easily programmed into chatbot to answer customers quires automatically.
In this article will let you know you can create your own chatbot without having to know any programming language. .
What is actually the chatbot?
Chatbot is an auto responder which when implement to Facebook page will solves your biggest problem of being instantly active when someone messages you. It allows you to build conversations with people when they click on the message.
Here's reasons why you should have chatbot activated on your Facebook page ;
1. It replies instantly :- You don’t have to keep your audience waiting anymore + you can relax on the weekends.
2. For FAQs:- Tired of answering the same old questions? Chat bots will reply them for you.
3. It help you to regain your lost audience : Chatbots build conversations on first go and asks questions to people with options to lead them to a required destination.
4. For Automating Pings and Broadcasts: People who interact with your chatbot, you can send them regular broadcasts on messenger.
5. It increases your subscribers : You have options to connect your chatbot to various plugin. For example: I have connected my chatbot to RSS feeds of my blog. When people ping they can read and subscribe to my blogs on messenger.
Read it up here with pictorial illustrations http://www.uchehub.com.ng/2018/06/how-to-create-facebook-chatbot.html?m=1
Re: How To Create Facebook Chatbot by dipotol: 8:13am On Jun 27, 2018
Who is into Facebook likes here. Whatsapp me on 08130651440 asap

(1) (Reply)

Get A FREE Pocket-friendly Solar Energy Quote For Your Home/office Installation / Photos : Fairly Used NEC INEC Lifepo Power Banks For Laptops In Need / Smok G-priv Baby Luxe Edition Review

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.