Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,032 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

See How You Can Creat Facebook Chatbot That Will Automaticaly Reply Any FAQ - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / See How You Can Creat Facebook Chatbot That Will Automaticaly Reply Any FAQ (387 Views)

Young Nigerian Invents Chatbot That Teaches Entrepreneurship / How To Create Facebook Chatbot / Best Apps To Automaticaly Post Or Scheduled Post To Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See How You Can Creat Facebook Chatbot That Will Automaticaly Reply Any FAQ by Diy09: 11:42am On Jun 27, 2018
How To Create a Facebook Messenger Chat Bot Without Coding – step by step guide
Are you tired of responding to same questions over and over again on your Facebook page,, all those frequently asked questions can be easily programmed into chatbot to answer customers quires automatically.
In this article will let you know you can create your own chatbot without having to know any programming language. .
What is actually the chatbot?
Chatbot is an auto responder which when implement to Facebook page will solves your biggest problem of being instantly active when someone messages you. It allows you to build conversations with people when they click on the message.
Here's reasons why you should have chatbot activated on your Facebook page ;
1. It replies instantly :- You don’t have to keep your audience waiting anymore + you can relax on the weekends.
2. For FAQs:- Tired of answering the same old questions? Chat bots will reply them for you.
3. It help you to regain your lost audience : Chatbots build conversations on first go and asks questions to people with options to lead them to a required destination.
4. For Automating Pings and Broadcasts: People who interact with your chatbot, you can send them regular broadcasts on messenger.
5. It increases your subscribers : You have options to connect your chatbot to various plugin. For example: I have connected my chatbot to RSS feeds of my blog. When people ping they can read and subscribe to my blogs on messenger.
There are two types of chatbots:
Check here for full tutorial with pictorial illustration www.uchehub.com.ng/2018/06/how-to-create-facebook-chatbot.html

(1) (Reply)

For Digital Marketing Services / How To Use Science To Get More Friends. / Nigeria Ecoracing Team: Building Solar Car To Compete With The Rest Of The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.