Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,994 members, 7,810,770 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:02 PM

Arewa Youth Forum Blames Buhari, APC For Escalating Attacks - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arewa Youth Forum Blames Buhari, APC For Escalating Attacks (12969 Views)

PDP Blames Buhari For Coronavirus In Nigeria / Farooq Kperogi Blames Buhari For The Death Of OPC Leader Who Was Stoned To Death / Election Shift: Chris Smith Blames Buhari, Associates, Tells Trump What To Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arewa Youth Forum Blames Buhari, APC For Escalating Attacks by escodotman: 2:33pm On Jun 27, 2018
stieyven:

Branding your fellow man "Animal", is akin to equating him to a fool. Yet the scriptures warns, "He who calls his brother a fool shall be in danger of hell. Matthew 5 :22
Stop wailing and go check your dictionary for the meaning of ''animal'' and ''fool'' before you come to display ignorance. I guess you are part of those the comment referred to.
Re: Arewa Youth Forum Blames Buhari, APC For Escalating Attacks by Olanipereku(f): 3:11pm On Jun 27, 2018
OurworkComNg1:

sir, can you confirm what you said above sir. is it same NL sarki or saraki??
sarrki i was suprised
Re: Arewa Youth Forum Blames Buhari, APC For Escalating Attacks by Olanipereku(f): 3:14pm On Jun 27, 2018
OurworkComNg1:

sir, can you confirm what you said above sir. is it same NL sarki or saraki??
https://www.nairaland.com/4581280/time-president-buhari-act-security
Re: Arewa Youth Forum Blames Buhari, APC For Escalating Attacks by Goddex: 3:26pm On Jun 27, 2018
escodotman:
Some animals continue to defend the APC government. APC government and sycophants Buhari ass lickers still have the guts to say Buhari has dilevered on the campaign promise of security. Even Lai Mohammed! Anytime Lai Mohammed opens his mouth to utter such statement in the public again, he should be slapped!
Re: Arewa Youth Forum Blames Buhari, APC For Escalating Attacks by OurworkComNg1: 4:35pm On Jun 27, 2018
Olanipereku:
sarrki i was suprised

you mean, sarrki has turned his back against his pay masters?? who went and open the padlock that was used to lock his sense of reasoning ??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arewa Youth Forum Blames Buhari, APC For Escalating Attacks by Coneheads(f): 6:32pm On Jun 27, 2018
Ioannes:

You guys are just clueless and unrepentant hypocrites aren't you?

I guess the wanton killings under Jonathan doesn't matter because he's your man, right?

i wonder why i am coming across your post,they are just too glaringly from a headlong after tought.

Whats the essence of this junk u call post?
Does it justify the current killings? Wasnt boko haram designated a terror group during gej's era?

You are such a big part of the problem.
Re: Arewa Youth Forum Blames Buhari, APC For Escalating Attacks by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jun 27, 2018
Coneheads:

i wonder why i am coming across your post,they are just too glaringly from a headlong after tought.

Whats the essence of this junk u call post?
Does it justify the current killings? Wasnt boko haram designated a terror group during gej's era?

You are such a big part of the problem.

No actually you are one of the problems of this country.

You are justifying the killings under Jonathan because he's your man.

You think it's OK praise Jonathan despite the killings that happened in his tenure.

Where were you when Nigerian soldiers were crossing the Cameroonian border as they fled from Boko Haram during GEJ's tenure?

Till today there are still soldiers wallowing in the gallows because they fled from the battle ground when they had no weapons to fight the insurgents.

And you come here exonerating Jonathan. I pity for you.

Both Jonathan and Buhari are terrible leaders.
Re: Arewa Youth Forum Blames Buhari, APC For Escalating Attacks by Johnayoola(m): 8:19pm On Jun 27, 2018
papoudaupolos:
That's exactly what PDP that is behind this want achieve.
They can go to any length of human sacrifices to get back to power.
Are you this shallow minded or you re just stupid
Re: Arewa Youth Forum Blames Buhari, APC For Escalating Attacks by papoudaupolos: 9:35pm On Jun 27, 2018
Johnayoola:
Are you this shallow minded or you re just stupid
Same thing you ask your parent every morning
Re: Arewa Youth Forum Blames Buhari, APC For Escalating Attacks by Coneheads(f): 10:32pm On Jun 27, 2018
Ioannes:

No actually you are one of the problems of this country.

You are justifying the killings under Jonathan because he's your man.

You think it's OK praise Jonathan despite the killings that happened in his tenure.

Where were you when Nigerian soldiers were crossing the Cameroonian border as they fled from Boko Haram during GEJ's tenure?

Till today there are still soldiers wallowing in the gallows because they fled from the battle ground when they had no weapons to fight the insurgents.

And you come here exonerating Jonathan. I pity for you.

Both Jonathan and Buhari are terrible leaders.

pity for urself o.
Is it only gej,what about the atrocities of ibb abacha shagari? Ahhhh.. These ones are ur lords and masters.
Sophisticated M
mental.
Re: Arewa Youth Forum Blames Buhari, APC For Escalating Attacks by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jun 27, 2018
Coneheads:

pity for urself o.
Is it only gej,what about the atrocities of ibb abacha shagari? Ahhhh.. These ones are ur lords and masters.
Sophisticated M
mental.

Unfortunately for you that's all you know. Sophisticated blah blah blah like a one trick pony. I guess the word is new to your vocabulary.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Saraki Survived Four Years As Senate President Against All Odds / Ganduje Declares Assets Ahead Of Swearing-In / Attack On Oshiomhole: APC Has Disintegrated, Says PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.