Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,013 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:32 PM

Communique Of Afenifere General Assembly, 26 June 2018 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Communique Of Afenifere General Assembly, 26 June 2018 (6551 Views)

Afenifere General Secretary Has A Message For "Emilokan in Akure / Funke Olakunrin: Herdsmen React To The Killing Of Afenifere Leader's Daughter / Funke Olakunrin: Atiku Reacts To Death Of Afenifere Chairman Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Communique Of Afenifere General Assembly, 26 June 2018 by Princedapace(m): 10:34am On Jun 27, 2018
Lot13:
The daft evil seems to be docile cos of some unimaginable crime they have committed against the Nigerian people.

If only the number of people killed by the actions or inactions of the PDP government is visible for all to see, I'm sure you will see the evil genius as a lesser evil.

I still believe the looters of our common wealth who wants to come back to power at whatever it takes have a hand in these killings with the sole motive of making Nigeria ungovernable for this president and his team.

It's only a matter of time before the truth and those behind these dastardly acts are revealed.

I dont have issue with what u believe in...Hope u also believe that Boko Haram was also used by some elements to make Nigeria ungovernable for Jonathan?

Since Jonathan had to pay the price by losing election, Buhari must get hell out of that position. Even the way he talks, makes me want to punch his nose. He talks like human lives are nothing to him.

Oh boy, I have never seen Nigeria this terrible. The country is upside down. Hunger plus killings. Recruitment is still the way PDP did it. In fact, many things are still the same way PDP did them..

I seriously dont see the need for Buhari. He was elected to correct the bad ways PDP led Nigeria, but the things are still there. So, they should leave and stop wasting lives.

1 Like

Re: Communique Of Afenifere General Assembly, 26 June 2018 by BabaO2: 10:35am On Jun 27, 2018
People should join hands irrespective of political affiliations to identify source of the problem rather than making useless political statement. All these socio cultural groups are confusing issues, they should be banned if possible.
Re: Communique Of Afenifere General Assembly, 26 June 2018 by Mylove55(f): 10:36am On Jun 27, 2018
DrGoodman:
Did Tinubu attend the meeting?

If not,
the same thieves that collected 7b naira from your ineffectual buffoon.
Re: Communique Of Afenifere General Assembly, 26 June 2018 by frankwyte: 10:37am On Jun 27, 2018
Well, if the North don't want restructuring and the South want it. it's simple. The South should get itself together and declare a meeting with the Fedral gov't that within the next stipulated months we the entire people of southern Nigeria wish to go on our way except you go on restructuring and the meeting should have international media in attendance! it's simple
Re: Communique Of Afenifere General Assembly, 26 June 2018 by Mylove55(f): 10:40am On Jun 27, 2018
Princedapace:

I dont have issue with what u believe in...Hope u also believe that Boko Haram was also used by some elements to make Nigeria ungovernable for Jonathan?

Since Jonathan had to pay the price by losing election, Buhari must get hell out of that position. Even the way he talks, makes me want to punch his nose. He talks like human lives are nothing to him.

Oh boy, I have never seen Nigeria this terrible. The country is upside down. Hunger plus killings. Recruitment is still the way PDP did it. In fact, many things are still the same way PDP did them..

I seriously dont see the need for Buhari. He was elected to correct the bad ways PDP led Nigeria, but the things are still there. So, they should leave and stop wasting lives.
and you love the bandit that called themselves Christian that started all this evil
Re: Communique Of Afenifere General Assembly, 26 June 2018 by abu12: 10:49am On Jun 27, 2018
okenwa:
He should restucture Nigeria before the next election

all of a sudden Tinubu and his south West supporter's forget about regional government/restructuring agenda they are championing and started shouting Buhari 2019.

talk of selfishness

1 Like

Re: Communique Of Afenifere General Assembly, 26 June 2018 by Mylove55(f): 10:54am On Jun 27, 2018
fm7070:
Sebi una no like GEJ and this government rejected the confab. This is what we get when we shy away from real issues. Let's see what they can do before we send them packing in 2019
these criminals supported your ineffectual buffoon confab and collected 7b to vote for him.
Re: Communique Of Afenifere General Assembly, 26 June 2018 by UncleJudax(m): 10:56am On Jun 27, 2018
Lot13:
The daft evil seems to be docile cos of some unimaginable crime they have committed against the Nigerian people.

If only the number of people killed by the actions or inactions of the PDP government is visible for all to see, I'm sure you will see the evil genius as a lesser evil.

I still believe the looters of our common wealth who wants to come back to power at whatever it takes have a hand in these killings with the sole motive of making Nigeria ungovernable for this president and his team.

It's only a matter of time before the truth and those behind these dastardly acts are revealed.
This one don miss him train o shocked

1 Like

Re: Communique Of Afenifere General Assembly, 26 June 2018 by Nobody: 11:05am On Jun 27, 2018
I just received the this on WhatsApp. Is this an authentic press release?

My brothers, we should read this write up.... Imagine it.....
JUNE 25, 2018

THE KILLINGS IN PLATEAU

STATEMENT BY THE FULANI NATIONALITY MOVEMENT, (FUNAM)

WE REMAIN SOLID AND UNSHAKEN BY THE WIND

Our attention has been drawn to the series of campaigns being waged against the FULANI NATIONALITY following the killings in PLATEAU where some civilians who have been tormenting the FULANI nation were justifiable hacked down;

Why is it convenient for Nigerians to condemn the killings of Birom but fail to condemn the killings of Fulani people?

We frown at the
conscious attempts to demonize the FULANI nation by the media and their collaborators;

We wish to make the following categorical statements on the Plateau incidence:

1) The killings in Barkin Ladi was motivated by previous killings of FULANI men and women by Birom youths in collaboration with certain minority ethnic groups in PLATEAU. We hereby justify this retaliatory attacks and warn that we shall continue to defend ourselves and uphold the FULANI heritage now and in the future. Let it be known that the Fulani Special Force coordinated the attacks;

For the avoidance of doubt, our heritage is that ANY ATTACK ON A SINGLE FULANI IS AN ATTACK ON ALL. ANY OF SUCH ATTACKS MUST BE COUNTERED WITH TRIPLE MEASURE.

2) That apart from stealing hundreds of cows belonging to FULANI, these criminal elements also set ablaze several houses belonging to peaceful FULANI natives across the entire territories in Barkin Ladi and Plateau.

3)That we have said it several times that Plateau is an indigenous territory of the FULANI people. We are the first to settle in Plateau-Benue axis thousands of years ago. We shall take and posses every inch of this land; A conscious attempt to rewrite history and distort, manipulate or destroy our past will be resisted with all the might at our disposal.

4) That there is a clear agenda to divide Nigeria and exterminate the FULANI people. We are long aware of this plot. We call on FULANI all over Africa to prepare for this inevitable war and set our people on an offensive path rather than being weaklings that choose a defensive strategy in warfare.

5) We have said it over and over, that Nigeria is the only inhertrance we have in Africa and anywhere in the world. This land belongs to us, from Sokoto to the banks of the Atlantic Ocean. This was the destiny bestowed on Uthman Dan Fodio which would have been fulfilled since 1816 if not for the obstruction of this great assignment by the British. It is no longer time to play the ostrish. Our men are waiting. We are eager to fight. We are boiling with the zeal to actualize our dream; enough of double dealing and ambivalence by FULANI political leaders who unfortunately think the FULANI can only take back what belongs to us through appeasement and elections destined to reflect cultural values antithetical to the preachings of Uthman Dan Fodio.

6) We warn that nothing will be able to save those raising their voices against us and Allah. Nothing will be left behind, from the East, West and Middle Belt except those who accept the creation of Allah and the leadership place of Fulani in fulfilling this destiny. Since this irresponsible Western notion of democracy was imposed, the Fulani have been shortchanged and maligned. The Middle-Belt, the West and the East should be prepared. We are already here.

7) Let the Birom and the ethnic minority invaders in the entire Middle Belt leave our territory or be prepared to accept our ways of live. It is time for them to savour their wounds. It is just the beginning. Many more will come and nothing can stop us.

7) Insha Allah, we shall take this battle across the sea, on the land, in the air, on the mountains, in every territory currently occupied by the Kafirs. This is our position. This is our destiny. For those who think they can stop or continue to conspire against us, we wish them good luck.

Signed
Badu Salisu Ahmadu
National President

Umar Amir Shehu

1 Like

Re: Communique Of Afenifere General Assembly, 26 June 2018 by PVision2020(m): 11:06am On Jun 27, 2018
Lot13:

You're still recycling the same excuse GEJ gave about Boko Haram being sponsored by the then opposition (apc) which led to Gej being booted out of office. When will APC and buhari starts taking responsibilities and stop passing the buck?

1 Like

Re: Communique Of Afenifere General Assembly, 26 June 2018 by olushollys(m): 11:12am On Jun 27, 2018
PVision2020:
The reckless abandon at which buhari kinsmen carries out their detasteful massacre only shows the support they receives from the powers that be.
Should we blame buhari, Fulanis or APC?
Culpability lies at the table of our oppositions (largely PDP) for being Docile, disorganized and Ineffective. This time 2014 Lai Muhammed and his Tinubu/ACN media machinery were busy fighting the Gej govt with every vestige of wisdom and resources at their disposal, releasing multiple media briefings on daily basis, flooding the editorial page of national dailies and social media with their intelligent propaganda lased with subtle insults and poison towards the PDP govt. The former PDP national publicity secretary, Prof Ahmed Alkali described him “Lai Mohammed is good in propagan­da. He uses lies to confuse Nigeria. He issues hundreds of statements in a day. That is a sign that he is idle. I cannot do that because I am busy.”
“We need to have a publicity secretary that is proactive, some­body who can match Lai Moham­med in his antics,” Dr Joshua Ikem, a PDP chieftain said.
Compare the international media publicity and propaganda that greeted the Chibok Abduction to Dapchi Abduction. Boko Haram attacks then compared to Fulani herdsmen/ Boko Haram massacre now.
FFK, Reno Omokiri, fayose, and lere olayinka's non issue based ethnic and religious insults against the Buhari govt can only end up in the trash can of the international communities and sensible individuals, and we can boldly see that this govt still enjoys a sizeable intl support compared to what GEJ received.
Wike and Fayose shot themselves at the foot when they sidelined the SW (the home of opposition, activism, media machinery and propaganda machination) and they opted for a docile, relatively unknown, inarticulated, inexperienced and unwitty Kola Ologbodiyan as Publicity Secretary to the Chagrin of PDP leadership in the SW, when there are Hundreds of Yoruba sons who will match Lai and his cohort man to man in the war of words.

Let it be known that I hate both PDP and APC (both are Locust and Cancerworm) but the difference is while one is a daft evil the other is an evil genius. I consider the evil genius a bigger evil.

It roughly 7 months to the election and the question remain "who will wake this opposition from their perpetual slumber"?

Cc: lalasticlacla, sarrki, tonyebarcanista, yarimo

My dear I can't agree with you less on the issues raised. If you had been a party mam or if you are I would nominate you for the job mentioned, you seems to be very articulate and showing understanding of the issues without being prejudicial
Re: Communique Of Afenifere General Assembly, 26 June 2018 by knowledgeable: 11:16am On Jun 27, 2018
Lot13:

You're a sub human ape period.

Even if all that you vomitted is true, what about your terrorist/jihadist/genocidist president innactions?.

1 Like

Re: Communique Of Afenifere General Assembly, 26 June 2018 by ejimatic: 11:18am On Jun 27, 2018
Whether it is Afenifere or Afenifebi, Our wasteful son Obasanjo spent eight years as president. Buhari will spend his eight years too as president. it is shameful that when obasanjo was there ,was there any clamour for restructuring? did obasanjo listen then? the north will spend their eight years completely whether we liket or not!
Re: Communique Of Afenifere General Assembly, 26 June 2018 by Adefemiaderoju1: 11:24am On Jun 27, 2018
The country has to be restructure even the British that colonize us were practising regional government so why not in Nigeria when we are of different background, culture, language etc.
Re: Communique Of Afenifere General Assembly, 26 June 2018 by Adefemiaderoju1: 11:29am On Jun 27, 2018
Odingo1:
We Yoloba Muslims disagree with this Afenifere communique
We all know you Igbo people son of no trace

When there's serious issue always and only there to caused distractions.

1 Like

Re: Communique Of Afenifere General Assembly, 26 June 2018 by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 12:24pm On Jun 27, 2018
We want return to regionalism BEFORE the elections or we go burst.

(1) (2) (Reply)

KWSG Environmental Task Force Distributes Waste Bins To Markets / Poster Of Gov Wike And Odumeje Surfaced In Port Harcourt- Pictures / Reno Omokri: Igbo People Don't Accept History That Doesn't Massage Their Ego

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.