Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,206 members, 7,829,316 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

Poster Of Gov Wike And Odumeje Surfaced In Port Harcourt- Pictures - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Poster Of Gov Wike And Odumeje Surfaced In Port Harcourt- Pictures (6555 Views)

Coronavirus: Wike And Fashola Greet With Elbow Bump Today In Rivers / Wike And Oshiomhole Clash At Eric Osagie's “The Big Interviews" Book Launch / Photo Of Wike And Secondus 'Looking Angry' After PDP Convention Produced Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Poster Of Gov Wike And Odumeje Surfaced In Port Harcourt- Pictures by ogenyi1: 4:53pm On May 11, 2020
Just saw it now

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Poster Of Gov Wike And Odumeje Surfaced In Port Harcourt- Pictures by ojun50(m): 4:57pm On May 11, 2020
Lolz Nigerian youth play too much

13 Likes

Re: Poster Of Gov Wike And Odumeje Surfaced In Port Harcourt- Pictures by Dreal1247: 4:58pm On May 11, 2020
Some people need to ease the tension at least for the time being.

6 Likes

Re: Poster Of Gov Wike And Odumeje Surfaced In Port Harcourt- Pictures by Melezenawii: 4:59pm On May 11, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin
Nawa o .. this one Strong o
Re: Poster Of Gov Wike And Odumeje Surfaced In Port Harcourt- Pictures by phelonrays: 4:59pm On May 11, 2020
This "Indabosky" of a guy is gathering momentum ooo shocked cool grin

1 Like

Re: Poster Of Gov Wike And Odumeje Surfaced In Port Harcourt- Pictures by Nobody: 5:02pm On May 11, 2020
ogenyi1:
Just saw it now
Indahboski bahoose Aka liquid metal...
Wike has no track record of good governance in Rivers state so i reject them like Covid 19
Re: Poster Of Gov Wike And Odumeje Surfaced In Port Harcourt- Pictures by AgroTrade: 5:10pm On May 11, 2020
Poloyanabo1:

Wike has no track record of good governance in Rivers state so i reject them like Covid 19

If the powers that be, choose him, who am I to say otherwise.

My vote has never counted

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Poster Of Gov Wike And Odumeje Surfaced In Port Harcourt- Pictures by clevvermind(m): 5:22pm On May 11, 2020
The demolisher. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Poster Of Gov Wike And Odumeje Surfaced In Port Harcourt- Pictures by Nobody: 5:32pm On May 11, 2020
The lion himself.
The fight, the liquid
Indabosky bahoose..
Lolzzzz
This is a man God is using for exploits
Re: Poster Of Gov Wike And Odumeje Surfaced In Port Harcourt- Pictures by Godons1: 5:40pm On May 11, 2020
Two mad men

Re: Poster Of Gov Wike And Odumeje Surfaced In Port Harcourt- Pictures by iluvdonjazzy: 6:11pm On May 11, 2020
In which country
Re: Poster Of Gov Wike And Odumeje Surfaced In Port Harcourt- Pictures by smileyoo: 7:28pm On May 11, 2020
lol. may be in rivers state republic.
I never knew Gov wike is this wicked, until his recent demolitions of those hotels, without even thinking of the welfare of the people working there.
Re: Poster Of Gov Wike And Odumeje Surfaced In Port Harcourt- Pictures by joshjc(m): 7:34pm On May 11, 2020
I will vote for the liquid metal

1 Like

Re: Poster Of Gov Wike And Odumeje Surfaced In Port Harcourt- Pictures by Babzrockman: 7:44pm On May 11, 2020
Nothing can be done it
Re: Poster Of Gov Wike And Odumeje Surfaced In Port Harcourt- Pictures by Nigeriabiafra80: 7:49pm On May 11, 2020
U just design one trash and post it for some gullibles to assimilate

1 Like

Re: Poster Of Gov Wike And Odumeje Surfaced In Port Harcourt- Pictures by NwanyiAnambra(f): 7:53pm On May 11, 2020
Indabosky bahose grin
Re: Poster Of Gov Wike And Odumeje Surfaced In Port Harcourt- Pictures by Nobody: 8:10pm On May 11, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
These 2 have kept people BUSY in this Lockdown....
2 MAD MEN.....
Both are MAD in Different Directions...

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Poster Of Gov Wike And Odumeje Surfaced In Port Harcourt- Pictures by Sonoyom(m): 8:14pm On May 11, 2020
Wike dey come ooo Wike dey come ooo, Nyesom wike dey come ooo, You no go gree, you no go gree, stay for your house ooo
Re: Poster Of Gov Wike And Odumeje Surfaced In Port Harcourt- Pictures by Nobody: 9:15pm On May 11, 2020
It's true I just saw the same thing.
Re: Poster Of Gov Wike And Odumeje Surfaced In Port Harcourt- Pictures by Nkemtreasure: 9:20pm On May 11, 2020
Anyone can design anything for free on his phone these days. Pishur of the physical poster pasted on the wall or

I will print my own

1 Like

Re: Poster Of Gov Wike And Odumeje Surfaced In Port Harcourt- Pictures by Factfinder1(m): 10:24pm On May 11, 2020
Very poor design...I hate when people are not creative this shiit is an eyesore

1 Like

Re: Poster Of Gov Wike And Odumeje Surfaced In Port Harcourt- Pictures by Harrykn: 12:38am On May 12, 2020
Juliusmalema:
The lion himself.

The fight, the liquid

Indabosky bahoose..

Lolzzzz

This is a man God is using for exploits

.........nAH DeM•••••

A new Nigeria needs these people.
They are not people of love, they are frontline Fighters
Re: Poster Of Gov Wike And Odumeje Surfaced In Port Harcourt- Pictures by Nonso92(m): 12:48am On May 12, 2020
Sure say no be OP design this picture?

1 Like

Re: Poster Of Gov Wike And Odumeje Surfaced In Port Harcourt- Pictures by Tajbol4splend(m): 3:15am On May 12, 2020
ojun50:
Lolz Nigerian youth play too much

Gaskiya
Re: Poster Of Gov Wike And Odumeje Surfaced In Port Harcourt- Pictures by Passionate888: 5:04am On May 12, 2020
See wetin corona cause
Re: Poster Of Gov Wike And Odumeje Surfaced In Port Harcourt- Pictures by abdul4new(m): 6:34am On May 12, 2020
hmmmn Wike the wicked perfect combo made from heaven
Re: Poster Of Gov Wike And Odumeje Surfaced In Port Harcourt- Pictures by Chikelue2000(m): 6:44am On May 12, 2020
Poloyanabo1:

just read what I wrote again.....Wike has done entirely well for rivers than all northern governor's combined
Re: Poster Of Gov Wike And Odumeje Surfaced In Port Harcourt- Pictures by Nobody: 7:28am On May 12, 2020
Chikelue2000:
just read what I wrote again.....Wike has done entirely well for rivers than all northern governor's combined
Am from Rivers state and you want to sell Wike to me?
Amaechi's 4 yrs is greater than 8yrs of Wike?.
Wike is confused and clueless.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Was Obigbo/Oyigbo Taken Out Of Imo State And Carved Into Rivers State? / At Last, Unknown Gunman Revealed (see His Pic) / Is This The Youngest Nigerian Soldier You've Ever Seen? (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.